HomeStars  >  Electricians in Port Coquitlam  >  Better Choice Electric

Kim in Port Moody
Kim in Port Moody
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Electrical Review and Uogrades

We engaged Bob to provide electrical review and upgrades. We appreciated his professionalism and thoroughness. Work was completed on time and budget. We wouldn’t hesitate to use his services in the future.

Laura and Murray in Port Moody
Laura and Murray in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Kitchen renovation

We called Bob on the recommendation of a friend to do some electrical wiring and repairs in our kitchen prior to installation of new cabinetry and appliances. Bob was prompt, attentive to detail, courteous, friendly and went above and beyond the job expected. All this and a very reasonable price!
We would not hesitate to recommend Bob to anyone.

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Excellent and Honest Bob

Bob did an excellent Job. He came in and updated all my electrical outlets in my home for house insurance. He was honest, straight forward and i had no ZERO 2nd thoughts about trusting him to do the work in my home while i was away. I will never use anyone else from here on in. One of those folks you feel you have known your whole life.

Jordan  in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto
1 review Langley, BC

Above and Beyond

Bob. Was. Amazing.

Long story short, we had an inspection done by another company and it was a nightmare. They sent their inspector out and he did a different inspection then what we asked for, when we pointed out that was not what we ordered they tried to charge us for both that one and the proper one. We were then quoted $800 for some minor repairs so I came to HomeStars for a second opinion.

I received a number of quotes from different companies, but Bob was the only one who stood out. I only needed to upgrade the murrets on a few wall outlets to satisfy my insurance company, but he pointed out it would be a good idea to change the receptacles too as they may not be the proper ones since it wasn't done properly in the first place. The price difference was nominal so I said yes.

When he came, he determined the receptacles were indeed proper and didn't require replacement.

He then proceeded to install new plugs and new switches to replace any that had paint on them, as well he installed new face plates and even left us spares. A+ 100% would recommend Better Choice Electric

Ria
Ria
1 review Surrey, BC

Tripped breaker

Bob was extremely nice! We were vacuuming the house and all of the sudden the rooms power turned off. I sent a project request to Bob and he called me back quickly. He did a troubleshoot with me over the phone and the power turned on! I will not hesitate to use Bob for future electrical projects in my home and I highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you so much!

3 reviews Langley, BC

Bob to the Rescue - Again!

The electric baseboard heater in my bedroom would not shut off the heat. Called Bob late afternoon and he was there the next day, replaced the thermostat and Boom, heat off. Problem solved. While Bob was there I'm afraid I took advantage of his good nature and asked him to check on a breaker for me. I had very recently had a new electric hot water tank installed. The installer told me he had heard a hissing or arcing sound come from the breaker when he first turned it on. Bob checked it out for me and assured me nothing was wrong. I could breathe easier after that for sure. The following day I received a text message from Bob who just wanted to check and make sure the new thermostat was still working.

Such great friendly service at such a fair price. Thank you again Bob and you will definitely be my 'go to guy' for future electrical needs.

Bev

janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
14 reviews Coquitlam, BC

replace stove and oven breaker

Bob came to the rescue this morning. I sent an email last night in a panic as the double breaker blew so we had no oven or stove. Although the oven is still not fixed due to the appliance repair companies unfinished job because of Bob we have a stove. He was so prompt, thorough and personable I would recommend him to anyone needing electrical work done.
THANK YOU BOB!!!!!!!!!
Janice Jackson

1 review New Westminster, BC

Minor Electrical Work

After countless calls to other electricians, we called Robert for some minor work in our home - he came over on a Saturday to assess and give us a quote. He returned within the week and we had everything (and more) done. We would highly recommend him.

3 reviews Langley, BC

Excellent Service - Excellent Price

Contacted Bob as recommended by my daughter who had used the service in the past. He was quick to respond and to set up an appointment. He arrived on time, assessed my needs and set up a subsequent appointment to do the work. Again, he arrived on time, had all necessary parts to complete the work, finished up and assured me he was only a call away if anything further was required or I experienced any further problems. Would have no hesitation in calling him again if I have any electrical work to be done or in recommending him to friends or family. Thanks Bob.

Martha in Port Coquitlam
Martha in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

A job well done at a good price

We had trouble with the wiring in the electrical outlets of our old home and Bob was readily available to help us. He worked efficiently while taking the time to advise us. Patient and pleasant Electrician with a good attitude. We highly recommend him.

More about Better Choice Electric

At Better Choice Electric we are a residential electrical contractor that is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in renovations and new construction with extensive experience in lighting design and consultation. We work with homeowners, contractors, architects, other designers from concept to completion, with excellent communication and organizational skills that help to build projects on time and on budget.
Electrical, Retrofit LED Lighting, Inspection Services, Residential Electrical Troubleshooting, Service and Panel Upgrades, Lighting,Design and Consultation,Residential Renovations, Electric Car charging systems, new construction.