The Garage Door Depot

Natalie in Nepean
Natalie in Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage Door Service

Greg from Ottawa answered the phone right away and was at our door in an hour. He and his team were polite, knowledgeable and quickly resolved the issue. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!
Natalie

fgoodie98
fgoodie98
1 review Ottawa, ON

Garage door repair and maintenance

Last year the wire on the right-hand side garage door broke. Greg was very prompt in replying to our email request. I had found his info online and he had great reviews. He came within a few days and was on time. He had the replacement pieces and quickly and effectively made the repair. We decided to have Greg perform some regular maintenance on both doors. This year we just had Greg back to replace the broken wire on the left-hand side garage door. The doors are 18 years old. We again thought it worthwhile to do annual maintenance. The service was great. We have decided to do this every year, whether there is a repair involved or not. We want to keep the older doors as long as possible. With Greg's expertise we expect we can! Thanks, Greg for your excellent service. Fran

Pierre.felx in Toronto
Pierre.felx in Toronto
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage door installation

Had two new garage doors installed by Greg of Garage Door Depot Ottawa. The service was top notch and the price we equally as good. IMHO there is no point looking any further than Greg and Garage Door Depot Ottawa. Best company I've dealt with to date.

Wonderful and friendly service

We have been having some issues with the sensors coming detached and it was time for more than a quick fix. Greg not only replaced the senors, but also gave the whole system a once over. He fixed and cleaned parts we wouldn't have known needed it, at no extra cost. He even clipped an overhang I didn't know was a problem, but my taller husband who apparently bonks into it all the time is so grateful for. We are so glad to have someone to call for all issues garage doors. Greg is professional, knowledgeable, friendly and affordable. 10/10

Ryan in Ottawa
Ryan in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage door repair

This is a review for Greg in Ottawa. I bought a house with a poorly installed garage door that had lots of problems, and I was pretty sure it needed a full rebuild to work properly. Greg came out on a -20c Saturday in February (no extra charge!) and fixed the whole thing in about 1.5 hours. He only charged me his standard service fee and wouldn't accept anything else.
Greg also took the time to explain how he fixed everything and what would probably need replacing next. I will definitely call him back when the time comes!
I was happy to support a business where I knew the person in these reviews would be the one doing the job. It's been two months now, and the garage has worked flawlessly (and quietly). Thanks Greg!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage door opener repair

Needed to replace a rusted lift cable. I requested quotes from several companies. Greg responded quickly with a detailed and reasonable quote. He arrived on time and worked quickly and effectively, replacing both lift cables on the inoperable door as well as the two lower rollers, adjusted the spring tension, then lubricated and adjusted both garage doors. I would have no hesitation in contracting with Greg for any future work needed, and recommend his services highly.

Scott in Ottawa
Scott in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

A true professional!

We recently had our 30 year old garage door and opener replaced. Greg did an absolutely fantastic job! As he did the installation he was very methodical and detail-oriented, which was nice to see. He also made a suggestion on the bending of the steel for the door frame cladding that he thought would enhance its finished appearance; and it certainly did! Finally he took the time to patiently explain the operation of the door opener and its various security and safety features, and encouraged us to call him with any questions or concerns.
In summary, we found Greg to be a very professional and honest individual and certainly a person that we would highly recommend!

Stella Wu in Anjou
Stella Wu in Anjou
2 reviews Montreal,

great installation & Quick finish

we had our new built home in Kanata in winter. Garage Door Depot is what I found from HomeStars. Comparing the respond and price with three companies, I hired them. We have great experience on installation (we supplied opener we bought from Costco.ca). He is not only install but also tune and level our track. The material with the opener is not long and less strong than what he put it for us. The extra material charge is super reasonable. We never had opener before. This installation is smooth, quite and works very well.

Shaun
Shaun
1 review Ottawa, ON

Garage Door Opener Installation

I used Greg's services to install a garage door opener I recently purchased. I was referred to Greg from a colleague who used his services before. Greg was personable, professional, and very knowledgeable. He took the time to explain some basics about my garage door and some things to look out for in the future. He was efficient in his work and had a really positive attitude! Would definitely recommend him for any garage door needs

Peve Mississauga, Ontario
Peve Mississauga, Ontario
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Garage door and aluminum capping

I would like to commend The Garage Door Depot for the wonderful service they provided in installing my new garage door and the aluminum capping on the door frame.

I can not say enough praise and thanks for all the people involved. From Antony Rabie, the Sales representative, to the men who installed the door and the aluminum capping and the support people in the office.

Antony was very pleasant to deal with, not pushy and went out of his way to really search for the door that fits my budget in the color I want, Evergreen which is I think not quite a popular color. The one he suggested turned out to be even better than the pricey ones based on my searching on this product and company.

When there was a problem with the aluminum capping because the supplier which they currently deal with does not have the aluminum capping in the color that matches my garage door, Antony ‘came to the rescue’. He searched for a supplier that has the matching color.

All in all very happy with my new garage door, aluminum capping, the service provided by all the people concerned at the price that I can afford.

I recommend The Garage Door Depot and special mention to Antony Rabie. He’s the best.

More about The Garage Door Depot

The Garage Door Depot is Canada's largest and only national garage door Sales, Service & Installation company. We have locations in most major cities across Canada.

We offer residential consumer and commercial products and services. So big or small, we're the one company to call!

The Garage Door Depot provides new and replacement garage doors, service for all brands of residential garage doors and garage door openers. We also stock a complete line of garage door parts and accessories. The Garage Door Depot offers a wide selection of garage doors at competitive prices.

The Garage Door Depot® is a proud member of the following professional organizations:

The Better Business Bureau
The Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation (IDEA)
The International Door Association
The Canadian Door Institute
The Canadian Federation of Independent Business

Our head office is in Pitt Meadows, BC (Near Vancouver)

Garage Doors & Hardware
Residential and Commercial garage doors, Residential and Commercial Garage door openers, accessories and parts. Garage flooring, Bike racks, Apartment Gates, Bike rooms, Fire curtains, Parkade doors, high speed doors, Rolling steel doors, grills and security grills, fabric doors, Bi-fold doors.
Repairs and service of all makes of garage doors and garage door openers, Preventive Maintenance Programs, FREE shop at-home no obligation estimates for new garage doors.
Clopay, Amarr, Martin,Haas, Garaga, Garex, Cookson, Cornell, Dynaco, SDI, ARMORGateMAX, Liftmaster, Linear, Garage Door Depot, and more. Clopay, Overhead Door, Wayne Dalton, Raynor, Cornell, Steelcraft, Steel Craft, Lynx, marantec, manaras, doorlec,
Traditional and Contemporary Designs, Carriage House, Coach House, Modern Looks, Custom Aluminum picket style parking gates Commercial steel doors Rolling Steel Doors Rolling Grilles
We specialize in providing the right products for our customers, exceeding their expectations and providing excellent professional service!
2005