The Garage Door Depot

Reviews for The Garage Door Depot

Steve H in Calgary
Steve H in Calgary

Garage door opener repair

Our garage door opener failed just as we were leaving for vacation. Upon our return I went to Homestars to have someone take a look. Within 10 minutes of posting I received a call from The Garage Door Depot, and they were able to send someone out within a couple of hours. The service technician was very courteous and thorough, would use the Garage Door Depot again (hopefully not too soon though).

Garage door opener stripped gear

Our garage door stopped working after some time. After doing some research, I decided to contact Greg of Garage Home Depot. NO REGRETS! He's professional and very patient. He explained how the opener system works and how to maintain it so it'll last longer. Best part is, I was charged just for the gear replacement, not the whole gear kit like what other will charge you. Highly recommended!

Martin in Calgary
Martin in Calgary

Garage Door Repair

This January my garage door opener failed after 17 years. Greg proposed a number of options to repair and costs and then surprised me by a day later indicating he could do the work on the Saturday. Work was excellent (and it did not hurt that Greg is very personable).

I will definitely consult him to do the work on my next house!

Threelittlebirds in Ottawa
Threelittlebirds in Ottawa

Garage door depot Ottawa

I recently decided to replace my tired garage door opener. When I started googling I soon realized there were too many choices. So, I decided to read reviews and am so glad I did because, by this method I happened upon Greg at Garage door depot. He was extremely knowledgeable and polite nor did he seem to mind my questions. He was very professional and very tidy too! Best part I have to say was Dodger!

Gail in Ottawa
Gail in Ottawa

Installation of Garage Door Opener

I would like to express my appreciation for the excellent service I received from Greg. I was looking for a garage door opener and did not know anything about them but Greg treated me with the greatest respect and took the time to explain the various types of openers. After the installation, Greg explained everything I needed to know. I would like to thank him for his professionalism, it was a pleasure dealing with him. I would definitely recommend anyone needing help in purchasing a garage door or garage door opener to call The Garage Door Depot.

Jim C. in Ottawa
Jim C. in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Garage door and opener replacement

I had my old garage door and opener replaced. Greg from the Ottawa branch provided several options for both, and installed the selected ones quickly and professionally. He took time to make sure I was familiar with the operation and maintenance of the door and opener, as well as the safety features. Excellent service and I would definitely recommend the company to my friends and neighbours.

Garage door repair

My garage door wasn't opening, and I had to repair it as soon as possible. Greg took the time to troubleshoot the problem over the phone, even before he arrived, which saved us time and money. After sending a few pictures of the garage door, he was able to determine the cause of malfunction. He arrived promptly and brought the necessary parts which would fix the door. He was very flexible with his time in order to fix the problem as soon as possible. Greg did a professional and thorough job in explaining and repairing the problem. I would definitely recommend Greg to repair your garage door, if you want the job done properly and efficiently.
Caroline, Orleans, Ontario.

Rod from Ottawa
Rod from Ottawa

Garage Door Depot earns top marks

I found Garage Door Depot on Home Stars. Greg was very personable and a pleasure to do business with. He help me understand all available options and helped me pick the right door. The door was ready a little earlier than expected and Greg was happy to make an appointment that fit my schedule. All in all, I'd have to say that I'm very happy that I chose Garage Door Depot and would not hesitate to recommend Greg's company for anyone's garage door needs.

Grant N. in Ottawa
Grant N. in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great Service and Excellent Workmanship

Garage Door Depot was great to work with from getting the quote to project completion. I was in need of a new garage door and hardware and as soon as it was received, Greg was at my house installing it within the next couple days. I also purchased a new opener (on my own) and Greg got everything installed perfectly for a very reasonable price. Following installation, Greg took the time to show me everything he had done and explained what to test routinely, what to keep an eye on and how to get my keypad and opener features set up. I am very happy with the service provided and it’s easy to see that Greg takes pride in his workmanship. I would not hesitate to recommend Garage Door Depot to friends and family.

garage door repair

My door was off balance and needed adjustment. Greg Darby came over the same day and proceeded to efficiently and effectively do the repairs. In addition, Greg took it upon himself to do other minor maintenance adjustments that rendered my door's operating system safer and operating smoothly all the while explaining how I could maintain the door in good working condition myself. Dan. Ottawa.

More about The Garage Door Depot

The Garage Door Depot is Canada's largest and only national garage door Sales, Service & Installation company. Our head office is in Pitt Meadows, BC (Near Vancouver) and we have locations in most major cities across Canada.

We offer residential consumer and commercial products and services. So big or small, we're the one company to call!

The Garage Door Depot provides new and replacement garage doors, service for all brands of residential garage doors and garage door openers. We also stock a complete line of garage door parts and accessories. The Garage Door Depot offers a wide selection of garage doors at competitive prices.

The Garage Door Depot® is a proud member of the following professional organizations:

The Better Business Bureau
The Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation (IDEA)
The International Door Association
The Canadian Door Institute
The Canadian Federation of Independent Business

Garage Doors & Hardware
Garage doors from Clopay, Amarr, Martin, Haas, Garaga, Garex and more. Custom wood garage doors Overlay garage doors Garage door Openers Remote controls and accessories Garage flooring by Swisstrax Garage Bike Racks - CycleLift Commercial operators and parts Rolling steel fire doors Rolling steel service doors Rolling grilles & security grilles High speed doors fabric doors custom overhead doors bi-fold doors Bike Rooms Secured Steel Enclosures Steel separation fencing Apartment Gates Parkade doors Parkade gates HCT operators springless overhead doors fire curtains
Repair and maintenance services to all brands of garage doors and openers. We also offer Preventative Maintenance programs for homeowners, property managers, townhouse complexes & condo's and commercial business'
Clopay, Amarr, Martin,Haas, Garaga, Garex, Cookson, Cornell, Dynaco, SDI, ARMORGateMAX, Liftmaster, Linear, Garage Door Depot, and more. Clopay, Overhead Door, Wayne Dalton, Raynor, Cornell, Steelcraft, Steel Craft, Lynx, marantec, manaras, doorlec,
Traditional and Contemporary Designs, Carriage House, Coach House, Modern Looks, Custom Aluminum picket style parking gates Commercial steel doors Rolling Steel Doors Rolling Grilles
We specialize in providing the right products for our customers, exceeding their expectations and providing excellent professional service!
2005