R.H MacDonald

tammy in Langley
tammy in Langley
2 reviews LANGLEY, BC

fireplace repair

We have had a gas fireplace problems for a long time, finally took in unit and was fixed within the day. We were called back with info on problem and unit was fixed that afternoon. Professional staff and pleasure to deal with. thank you

Mel in Langley
Mel in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Fireplace insert

I was very happy with their installation for our gas fireplace. The installer did a modification on my fireplace that was beyond what I expected him to do and the results were great. I had checked out a number of dealers and they were the most knowledgeable and helpful.