BC Brick

B&B Masonry
B&B Masonry
8 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Masonry Supplies

I have found BC Brick to be a reliable and knowledgeable supplier for all my masonry needs. They have an excellent product selection and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I will do much more business there in the future. Thank you!

Peter Wong from West Vancouver
Peter Wong from West Vancouver
5 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Brick Siding

Excellent service and selection, I was sent there by my masonary to select and purchase the product for the house. Very knowledgable staff that made the process much easier than anticipated. Finish and color match with the stucco was better than expected, well done BC Brick !

Mohini Raniga in Burnaby
Mohini Raniga in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

driveway, bought paving stones

We bought our paving stones from this company, they were very helpful and our orders were delivered on time and they helped us with style of the bricks. Very helpful employees at the Richmond store

Betty in Vancouver
Betty in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Landscaping

My landscaping was redone last summer. I bought my retaining wall blocks and flag stones from them. I wasn't happy with the flag stones i got because they gave a lot of damaged pieces and they're really thin which makes them very fragile. I would ask if i can pick the pieces myself next time if i were to buy again.

Kesar Nizzar in Richmond
Kesar Nizzar in Richmond
3 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Laying bricks for patio

When it came down to buying bricks for a project in my back garden, the two contending stores were BC Brick and the Home Depot. BC Brick was competitively priced and also gave good advice on which types of bricks to buy for the intended application. They have a nice showroom that showcases many different styles which makes decision-making quite a bit easier than guessing how the bricks would look when laid.

janet peters in Vancouver
janet peters in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

backyard reno

service was excellent and they had lots of products to choose from. they were very helpful with figuring out how much product was needed for the job. i would highly reccommend them for outdoor & indoor projects.

Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Richmond?