Westeck Windows

Vancouver BC V2R5R8

Reviews for Westeck Windows

harbour in Nanaimo
1 review Nanaimo, BC

Purchased window from them two months trying to get minor issue with window resolved. A company that is ready to take your money and not back up their workmanship quality or service. I would never purchase from them again nor would I recommend them.

Mercury Contracting Ltd. in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

We have purchased windows and doors for seven of the custom homes we have built over the past few years. We are very happy with the product quality and the range of options available as well. Our sales rep Kyle Krois is always available to answer questions, and we think the pricing is reasonable when the product range and quality is considered.

We especially like the tilt and slide products, and the paint quality on painted products is second to none.

We recommend Westeck to any builder or homeowner looking for a great product at a fair price.

MichaelB in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We had Westeck windows installed 10 years. City of Vancouver came by a few months a go indicating that we hadn't yet passed final inspection due to a low window without required restrictor (don't ask why it took them so long). Westeck came and installed the restrictor, no charge. I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with this level of customer support.

William Lin from Richmond
2 reviews Surrey, BC

We just had our front door and sliding door installed by Westeck and we really love it. Initially when we were looking for our doors, we stumbled into the Westeck showroom and the doors we saw were demonstrably better than other companies'. We decided right away that we wanted a front door from Westeck. Now that we have the door installed, the quality is really top notch. Everyone who comes to our house notices and comments on our door. It is definitely worth it. The people at Westeck are also all very motivated to work with you to deliver the best end result. We had some issues and concerns and they didn't stop until they fixed all of them.

Thank you Westeck!

rpuri in Chilliwack
1 review Burnaby, BC

Completely disappointed with the service from this company. Window and Door order placed and 50% deposit paid for on September 10th, 2015 and was told 4 week delivery ie approx. October 7th delivery.
They didn't actually process the order and put my windows into production schedule until the21st of September and that pushed delivery to October 16th.
That's should have been a red flag to begin with, however things have gotten worse. when I saw the production confirmation, all of our arched windows had been placed on hold, when I inquired I was told by my salesman Shawn that the arched windows would have to have shop drawings made which would take a week before they could be put into production, but there shop would do everything in their power to catch them up to the rest of the order. On October 9th I receive a confirmation of production and the estimated delivery date is October 28th, 12 days following the rest of the windows and sliding door.
I immediately call my salesman Shawn once again and continue to call for the next 12 days and his responses included "we are working on it", "waiting for the shop manager to get back to me" , "shop staff is away today so we cant confirm till Monday, but believe me its all hands on deck trying to get these windows out to you asap" then finally I get a call on Tuesday October 20th and am told that unfortunately there's nothing he can do!! (so much for all hands on deck!)

In the mean time the initial shipment arrives, (which requires that full payment be received prior to shipping) and complete unprofessional behavior from the delivery guys, they first ask my framers to help them unload the truck, (a liability I don't feel they needed to take on). since my framers are bringing the windows in from the truck, they begin placing them in their various locations around the house where they are to be installed, when it comes time to sign off and I start doing a walk around the house to confirm what was delivered, and the delivery guy loses it and says "if you don't wanna sign you don't have to, I have other deliveries and don't have time for this, the windows should have been placed in one room to make it faster for you to count (a fact he failed to advise of when he asked my guys to help with the unload) " rips his copy off, throws me mine at the top of the stairs and says "you have a great rest of your day" and walks away.
Im sorry but after paying a little over $30,000 for windows and doors to this company and receiving absolutely no respect or patience from the delivery staff or sales staff, I would never recommend this company to anyone, anywhere at any time, they compare themselves to the top companies in terms of product quality and service but believe me after 15 years in the business and over 50 homes, this is by far the worst experience I have seen with any supplier let alone a window company.

Marianne and Ken from Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

We are very happy with our windows and full-light swing and French doors. They look great and are of excellent quality. (Many of the trades have been praising the full-light swing doors!) The custom colour match is perfect. We found all the staff helpful, especially our salesperson Stephen who was very patient and ensured that all the little details were attended to.

Martel  from Kelowna
1 review Bridesville, BC

Assisted Review

Very pleasant experience. The sales people delivered what they promised. We love our new patio doors, also the installers were great.Sales service - excellent. Product - excellent. Delivery - excellent

Troy H from Surrey
2 reviews Langley, BC

We are so so happy with our experience with Westeck. Our deadline was moved up by our builder and Westeck was able to deliver in time even though we had many custom elements (circle & oval windows, wood doors with full grids etc). I've never cared much about windows until my experience with Westeck - the windows and doors are as beautiful as art and we have a new appreciation for the meticulous detail and quality Westeck provides. We would highly recommend working with them and will certainly use them on our next house build!

Jay from Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Absolutely the worst customer service. DO NOT use Westeck. If and when there is an issue with the order they will stone wall you and claim they are willing to make a resolution and then just stop contacting you. They're also wise to how often they get complaints and only allow half the order to be paid by visa (I'm assuming they have a LOT of chargebacks). If you do save any money on the product it will be heavily negated by the fact that they won't replace defective or incorrect order items even if it is their fault. You'll be left with barely functioning or incorrect windows/doors. Not worth the aggravation.

HI Jay, I'm sorry to have read your recent review; I would like to be able to resolve your concerns and listen to your feedback. Please contact me anytime at 1-877-606-1166 or by email @ [email protected]

Mel from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Ordered 12 windows for our renovations. We ordered the windows only to have one delivered without the frame and another were the screw was stripped. We contacted Westeck only to find out the rep we bought from no longer worked there. The new rep blamed us for not looking over the order, though our original order says all windows need frames. Rep said we would have to pay for the frame and new window when it was their fault. We continued to be on contact with the rep, and he stopped contacting us (he was rude). We left several messages to speak to the manager, no contact has been made. What company doesn't contact customers when they are unhappy, and blames customers? Sorry rep, I know you want your commission but you certainly do outfit deserve it.

Good day Melissa,
I apologize for your experience and I would like to hear more about it. Please contact me anytime at 1-877-606-1166 or by email @ [email protected]

More about Westeck Windows

During the past decade Westeck has supplied windows and doors for a myriad of multi-family, industrial and institutional projects including retirement complexes, churches and schools as well as custom homes throughout British Columbia and the United States. We are the second largest supplier of windows and doors in BC and have 5 showrooms: Kelowna, Victoria, Vancouver, Chilliwack and Courtenay. We have eighteen consultants that serve these areas but also travel to surrounding areas. To complement our services, we have many dealers in more remote areas.