The One Carpet Cleaning Services

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Langley  >  The One Carpet Cleaning Services

Reviews for The One Carpet Cleaning Services

Sean from Sean Moss Home Inspections Ltd.
5 reviews Richmond, BC

I have now used Greg to clean our carpets twice. The first time he did an excellent job and this time was no different. He was punctual, detailed and efficient. As a home inspector, I see the work and attention to detail from several different contractors, and they are not all created equal. Greg was concerned with doing the best he could, while explaining what he was doing in different areas of the home. The carpets are getting older, yet he was still able to get them clean. (not an easy task with two small kids and a dog running around) He gave me some advice about some of the better vacuum cleaners on the market and the use of non toxic chemicals. I will absolutely contact Greg again and think you should give him a call when you need a good carpet cleaning.

Thank you Sean! This review just brightened up this rainy Vancouver day and made it sunny for me ☺

mrsashleymac in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Greg did a miracle job in the new house that we bought! There were pet stains from previous owners and he did an amazing job removing them. He was fast, friendly, and truly lived up to his word. We couldn't be happier!!!

Thank uou Ashley for this awesome review.
Congrats on your beautiful new home!

lorne in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Greg is the owner and operator of his business.
He is personable and honest, with a sense of humour.
I was very happy with the cleaning he did, excellent work.
Greg called the following day to see whether or not I was completely satisfied with the work.
I would highly recommend him and will use his service again.
Lorne

Thank you Lorne! Your kind sentiments are greatly appreciated.

Claudio in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Our carpet was in the shape of a mission impossible. hired Greg to do the job of our dining room and living room carpet which had stains we couldn't remove for years.Greg was prompt and efficient with his service, he took the time to make sure all the stains were gone using professional equipment. Both my wife and I were in awe when we saw the carpet which looked brand new. It was truly a jaw dropping experience. In addition to Greg's professional service, we appreciated his presence and personality in our home. And the best thing of all is that he loves what he does.
We would be delighted to recommend Greg's services to anyone.

Thank you Claudio!
It was such a pleasure meeting you and your family.
With great products, the best equipment, experience, and knowledge sometimes go a long way. I'm not sure how many thousand jobs I have performed over the years. but I have to admit we achieved some amazing results this day.
Thank you for this review. It is awesome to start my day after reading such kind appreciation of my services.

Greg Leo

* your setting says from Toronto in your review but I would like to clarify that your service was performed in an apartment in Downtown Vancouver. (Using a portable extractor no less :)

Alyssa in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Greg was friendly and very communicative. He cleaned the carpets of our 1600sq/ft place in about an hour or so and got all the stains out. We are very happy with his service and would gladly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Alyssa!

Garrick in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I've now hired Greg twice to clean my carpets and am continually impressed impressed with his cleaning abilities, professionalism and friendly manner. He worked quickly and efficiently to clean a gigantic flight of stairs and several bedrooms whose carpets were EXTREMELY dirty. Everything came clean and I was very impressed. Before hiring him, I tried using a small portable rental carpet-cleaning unit and let me tell you, they are terrible! Anyhow, I've been recommending The One to everyone I know with a carpet. Greg really does an amazing job!

Thank you Garrick. Much appreciated!

Greg

janartlee in Surrey
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Greg responded promptly to our quotation request, arrived on time and gave an honest assessment of what to expect from the cleaning of two carpets both of which had some stubborn staining in high traffic areas. He also cleaned our front entrance runner at no cost.
Very happy with the outcome and have no problem recommending his services.
Janice.

Thank you Janice for your kind sentiments.

Nada Radwan  in
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

I had such a great first time experience with The One carpet cleaning. Greg went above and beyond to get every stain in my room out. He did such a fantastic job and was very clean and efficient. His prices are fair and he even comes back for touch ups if any stain shows up again. I loved his work and would definitely recommend him!!

Thank you Nada for this awesome review!

Greg

Marci in Toronto

Great work! Greg was friendly, knowledgeable, and showed up on time. He really got great results removing the stains & general wear from the kids & pets! I highly recommend him!

Thank you Marci. It was my pleasure.

More about The One Carpet Cleaning Services

Owner Operated Quality Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services in Vancouver BC. We are a green environmentally safe carpet cleaning service featuring the Rotovac Carpet Restoration System for commercial and residential services. Automobile/boat/motorhome service available.
Servicing the entire Vancouver lower mainland.

Out of RESPECT for our Seniors who helped build Canada, and the ones who keep us safe...
10% DISCOUNT for Seniors & Law Enforcement (including Border Security), Firefighters, and EMR's everyday, all year long. Mention you found me on Homestars.