The One Carpet Cleaning Services

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Very Last Minute Bedroom Move out Carpet Cleaning

Best carpet cleaners in BC! I called Greg in a panic, as my deceased fathers landlord was planning last minute showings of his apartment for tomorrow, and he didn't like the state of the carpet. I let Greg know about my situation, and he fit me in this evening. Within minutes of arriving at the unit, he sent me pictures of the cleaned carpet...I was told it would be better but not perfect, but ALL THE STAINS ARE GONE. I would reccommend The One Carpet Cleaning to anyone who needs a refresh or a deep clean.

Thank you Sarah for this awesome review !

Rick
Rick
0 reviews White Rock, BC

Carpet cleaning, stain removal, upholstery cleaning

The One Carpet Cleaning Services is "the one". I have worked with numerous other carpet cleaning service providers over the years. Greg is responsive, professional, expert and highly relational. He went over and above to address my carpet cleaning needs. The One is my service provider going forward and I give my highest recommendation.

Thank you for this awesome review !
It was a pleasure meeting you Rick.

Linda white from Delta
Linda white from Delta
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Thoroughly Satisfying

Greg was so accommodating and did a wonderful job. He got all our pet stains out and every other nook and cranny is totally spotless. Greg made me feel confident and assured that he would take care of all our future carpet and pet needs. I felt comfortable as soon as he came in. Greg is hard working, knowledgeable and professional. We are Happy! Greg is our carpet guy!!! Arnie & Linda

Thank you Linda for this wonderful review !
I'm glad you are pleased with my service.

Alana
Alana
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Home carpets cleaned

Just had a couple of area rugs cleaned in addition to bedroom carpets as well. All the carpets were amazing after Greg cleaned them. Brighter and looking refreshed! Definitely will have Greg come back again in the future!

Thank you Alana. I'm glad your happy with my service.

Tim in Port Coquitlam
Tim in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Miraculous Transformation

I am in my mid-60s and have had carpets cleaned in many different houses. Never before have I experienced such great results as with The One Carpet Cleaning Services. My WHITE carpet was severely stained to the point I thought it would have to be replaced. However, I decided to give cleaning a try and used "The One" and the before and after results are hard to believe. The carpet has been restored to virtually brand new condition; simply amazing! I would highly recommend this service and give it the highest rating possible - it is well deserved.

Thank you Tim !

Your awesome review made my day.
I'm glad you're pleased with my service and the results.

Fred Archer in Richmond
Fred Archer in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Carpet cleaning

Greg arrived at the appointed time and gave a full explanation of the process. He is a very personable and professional young man.
He did an excellent job cleaning all the carpets in our home and even did the one in the garage because “he noticed it was dirty!”
There was no mess or leftovers for me to clean up after the job was completed. We will definitely use Greg’s company in the future.

Thank you Fred for this fantastic review.
It was a pleasure meeting you, I'm pleased you like my service.

Diane and Steve in Port Coquitlam
Diane and Steve in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Carpet Cleaning

I had Greg in to do our living room, hallway, stairs and landing and he did an amazing job. Not only was our carpet very worn and quite old it was very stained from traffic, our pet, kids, etc. He was very professional but all around a nice and trusted person to have in our home!! Our carpet looked like new after, especially where the carpet meets the wall (which was incredibly dirty from previous carpet cleaners). Would not hesitate to recommend or get him again in a year or so. Great work!!

Thank you Dianne & Steve for this wonderful review and kind sentiments. It was a pleasure meeting you. I'm so happy you are pleased.

Rhonda in Vancouver
Rhonda in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Excellent customer service, fast, thorough and cleaned the carpet we weren’t sure was possible to clean. Highly recommended.

Our carpet was dirty from six years of random cleaning and wear and tear. After a bit of research I learned that One used a deep cleaning machine rather than wand. The difference was amazing. I would highly recommend Greg and his great service.

Thank you so much Rhonda. It was my pleasure!
Nice meeting you and Jeff as well.
Hopefully it satisfied the landlord..

liz in Toronto
liz in Toronto
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

carpet cleaning

Just had Greg from The One Carpet Cleaners clean the carpets in our basement. I had done a lot of research looking for a carpet cleaning company to care for our carpets. We have had other cleaners in the past that left us less than satisfied with their cleaning and stain removals and having just had new and expensive carpet installed in the basement, we wanted to ensure it would be cleaned well. After reading so many positive reviews on his service and speaking to Greg on the phone, I was convinced to give One Carpet a try. We couldn't be happier with our choice and Greg"s service! He arrived right on time, and provided us with superior service. I had vacuumed before he arrived (there are cats in our home) and thought I had done a reasonable job, but with Greg's powerful equipment, a lot more hair was brought to the surface. Greg vacuumed up that hair and even raked the carpet after he had finished cleaning to get all residual hair from the carpet. He told me that normally there would be an extra charge for the vacuuming, but refused to charge me and stayed with his quoted price. I found him to be very honest, personable, knowledgeable and one could tell he took great pride in doing a fabulous job. We will certainly use Greg again and will recommend him and his company to others. Thank you Greg!

Thank you so much for your kind words Liz.
It was my absolute pleasure!
Every job is unique in what's required. I simply try my best with every situation.

Marie in Maple Ridge
Marie in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Carpet Cleaning

Greg did an exceptional job for my husband and I. The heavy traffic areas we were concerned about look great after cleaning, when dry they surpassed our expectations. Greg promised to do the best he could for us and he did just that. He was professional, polite and friendly we were very comfortable having Greg in our home which is very important to seniors. This was the best carpet cleaning experience we have ever had 5 Star worth every penny.
We look forward to calling Greg again and will definitely recommend him.
Marie

Thank you Marie for this beautiful review.
You absolutely made my day!
It was a great pleasure meeting you and your husband.

More about The One Carpet Cleaning Services

Owner Operated Quality Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services in Vancouver BC. We are a green environmentally safe carpet cleaning service featuring the Rotovac Carpet Restoration System for commercial and residential services. Automobile/ boat/ motorhome service available. Servicing the entire Vancouver lower mainland. Out of RESPECT for our Seniors who helped ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Vancouver?