CMDT Concrete

Tony in Port Coquitlam
Tony in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Stamped concrete

Paid top dollar thinking I would make sure to get professionals, instead got a company all about the money. Splashes of concrete all over my home, my home is now stained all around. Concrete color didnt even last a year and they wont fix. Rebar showing through concrete. Very bad finishing on stairs, deep gouges, wasn't smoothed out well at all. Cracks only after 1 year in 3 places, color spider cracking all over.
Dont pay extra for these guys or you will be disappointed.

lindsay in Pitt meadows
lindsay in Pitt meadows
3 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

concrete

Great company with fast service. I had a concrete wall put in by this company in my back yard. they didnt leave a mess and were very respectful of me and my family

More about CMDT Concrete

CMDT SYSTEMS is the fastest growing and most efficient decorative concrete outfit in the Vancouver, Lower Mainland. We specialize in decorative stamped concrete, stained concrete interior floors, stamped concrete overlays, concrete countertops and much more.