Park Place Garage Of Surrey

Garage Design & Organization
Unit 3, 19122 27th Avenue South Surrey BC V3S 5T1
HomeStars  >  Garage Design & Organization in Burnaby  >  Park Place Garage Of Surrey

Reviews for Park Place Garage Of Surrey

W & A Nugent in Delta
W & A Nugent in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Garage design and organization

We have just had our garage redone by Park Place Garage Co. and we are thrilled with the results. The job involved removing old built in cabinets, painting the walls and ceiling, putting a coating on the floor and installing new cabinets. Our garage has been changed from a disaster area to a clean, organized, attractive space. What an amazing transformation! Dan and Scott Robbins are skilled professionals. Every aspect of the job was done carefully and with attention to details. As homeowners, we greatly appreciate their conscientious attitudes, dedication and expertise.

W. & A. Nugent Delta, BC

Frank in Ladner
Frank in Ladner
1 review DELTA, BC

paint garage, seal & coat floor , install cabinets

Initial inspection & quote were done when promised . The date was
set to do the work & Dan and Scott showed up when they were supposed to . The whole project was completed in 3 days and they did an absolute marvelous job . We are very happy with the outcome .

Bob Johnston in Langley
Bob Johnston in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Floor and cabinets

I had my garage floor done and had cabinets installed. The quality of the product is excellent, the installation professional and the price very fair. I am absolutely delighted with my garage reno! It is so nice, I don't want to park my car in it anymore!

Glad to hear that you are thrilled with your new garage, and thanks for choosing Park Place Garage Co. for your project!

Dan

John in Murrayville
John in Murrayville
1 review LANGLEY, BC

Total garage makeover

I shopped the market for a company and selected Park Place because of the choice of products, the quality of the products, the quality of the workmanship, and the pleasure of dealing with the principals of the company. May garage is highly functional and looks like a family room for my cars. First class!

Dave and Franci in Victoria
Dave and Franci in Victoria
1 review VICTORIA, BC

Hayley shop cabinet purchase

We bought Hayley shop cabinets from Dan at Park Place Garage earlier this year. He was great to deal with! They were packaged and shipped with great care and arrived in fine form. The craftmanship and quality is superb and we're proud to display them in our dream garage.

Bev in Abbotsford
Bev in Abbotsford
1 review ABBOTSFORD, BC

Reno 19 year old garage floor

Dan and Scott Robbins (father & son) came to my home to make my 19 year old garage floor look better than brand new. They took off all the old paint, fixed the cracks and put a beautiful grey with flecks floor covering. Any dirt that my car brings in wipes away with a mop and warm soapy water in seconds. Not only do I love my garage floor but I tell my neighbours that I wished I had done this 19 years ago. Thank you.

Rob in South Surrey
Rob in South Surrey
1 review SURREY, BC

Finished Garage floor

Dan and Scott did a terrific job on finishing our old garage floor and turning it into a smooth attractive feature of our home. This was the final step in the reno of our house and was definitely worth it when you see how it made the garage into a feature point of the house. I would recommend their service to anyone that asks.

Susan in South Surrey
Susan in South Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Garage storage cupboard install

In the Spring of this year, Dan from Park Place Garage installed cupboards and a ceiling rack in our garage. The cupboards are fabulous and of excellent quality AND Canadian made !- it is such a joy to walk into the garage now and not see the accumulated clutter. Dan was very professional and courteous - he even accomodated us by installing the overhead rack a couple of weeks or so before the final install so that we could get some boxes up and out of the way. Many of our friends & neighbours have admired our garage and asked for the name of the company, which we were very happy to pass on to them. We are totally satisfied with the end result and would certainly use this company again if the need arose.

Sid Feldstein in Chilliwack
Sid Feldstein in Chilliwack
1 review CHILLIWACK, BC

Applying a polyaspartic product to garage floor

Had to have sunken garage floor slabjacked resulting in approx. 200 yards of small fractures. Sealing the fractures with something out of a tube made the appearance of the floor look quite dreadful. Park Place's price was very competitive. They arrived when they said they would and while they underestimated the time required to do the job, taking closer to two days rather than one and a half days, they completed the job without complaint. The garage floor looks fantastic...the garage doesn't look like a garage anymore.

Myers North Vancouver
Myers North Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

garage floor, cabinets and racks

Dan and Scott finished off a two car garage for me abut 5 years ago. I know that it was a big selling feature when I sold that home last summer. I was so pleased with their service and products that I had them do my new garage when I bought my new home this fall. Their flooring and cabinet products and their service are top of the line.

More about Park Place Garage Of Surrey

Whether you are looking for a creative way to organize your garage, need more space, or want to create a top-of-the-line showcase you've come to the right place! Our garage flooring, garage cabinets & garage storage solutions will completely transform your space.
Looking for Garage Design & Organization pros in Burnaby?