Douville & Company

Dou from Richmond
Dou from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Home Inspection

We are first time home owners and this is a huge step for my GF and I. We booked Ryan on a recommendation from our realtor and from the very beginning he was knowledgable, informative and open. I really appreciated his willingness to explain in details what was good/bad, what actually needed fixing, what was actually pretty normal, etc. Overall, I felt like I was taken care of and I appreciated how much time he spent explaining various things to me.

Ivy from Langley
Ivy from Langley
1 review Surrey, BC

Home Inspection

Ranndy provided a thorough and detailed inspection for our new home. He walked us throughout the house and gave us helpful information and tips on maintenance and ways to improve it. We were happy with the service we received.

Jason P from Port Moody
Jason P from Port Moody
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Home Inspection

My wife and I were looking to buy our first home. Our inspector Ranndy Douville was on time and professional at all times. He was a wealth of information as we walked the home together. Not only did he point out major issues, he also advised me on construction practices based on the year of the home. The first home was a lemon but our 2nd house we had inspected was better than average. Following the walk through and verbal description of his findings he promptly sent us a detailed report by email for our permanent record. We now have a home we feel confident owning and with his recommendations have a plan for the improvement projects.

I would not hesitate to recommend Douville Company for any type of building inspection. Happy house hunting!

jen from Vancouver
jen from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

home inspection

We booked Douville for a potential home purchase and satisfied with the service we received. They are very organized and run an efficient operation from booking to final report (in electronic format! very handy). Our inspector, Ryan, was punctual, professional, friendly, and very knowledgeable. It was obvious he had previous experience in home construction/contracting, and was able to give insight on potential issues, maintenance recommendations and improvement ideas, as well as prioritizing those recommendations in the report.

Bridget
Bridget
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Home inspection

Our home inspection was invaluable. Gary left us with a large binder with all of his comments on each major area of the house, and although there were no significant issues his comments have provided us with our home maintenance list which we are slowly getting through. It is now 2 years later and we still refer to his inspection notes. We refer Gary Douville to all our friends and they are just as satisified with the service. Thanks Gary.

Wil in Burnaby
Wil in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Home inspection

Do not be misled by the rating given but be very cautious of what you are expectation is. Make sure you tag along the inspection to get more value out. I had the tour after and it was too quick to digest the amount of info given, not to mention coming up with the proper question to ask. The inspection report is a comprehensive handbook with NOT a single picture of any issue. There are checklist for categories and the issues are circled on the list but not very descriptive nor specific. It relies on what you can remember from the inspector during the walk-thru. Perhaps the best approach is to videotape the process.
This is way overpriced for a short inspection and a handbook that is non-specific to the property.

David in Langley
David in Langley
3 reviews Langley, BC

Home Inspection

We were recommended for this company and individual for our home inspection. We were very satisfied. The information binder detailing the inspection is top notch and full of information to use now and in the future for home renovations.

chris in Vancouver
chris in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Inspector

Douville spent a great amount of time reviewing the details of my new condo as well as informing me of any potential issues. I was happy to get so much feedback and presented to me in a binder for my reference at the end. A great service rendered, and I am happy to recommend them!