Priest Contracting Inc.

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Calgary  >  Priest Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Priest Contracting Inc.

DMFlemming in Calgary
DMFlemming in Calgary

Bathroom renovations

We discovered Chad Priest thru a referral. Although he was an "unknown" to us, we quickly found him to be a very knowledgable, honest, dependable professional. He stuck to his timelines and delivered a final product that met our expectations. We recommend Preist Contracting.

Coral from Calgary
Coral from Calgary

Bathroom renovation

I hired Priest to do a bathroom renovation after they were recommended by Pete the Plumber. Chad, the owner, is good to deal with and knows his stuff. Unfortunately, I think I had their worst installer on my project. He was unreliable, left my place a mess each day that he did show up (I was finding and cleaning up grout for months), he left the old toilet in the hallway for two weeks (I had to ask him to remove it), left his tools on my balcony - plugged in no less, didn't take responsibility for leaving my patio door wide open and unlocked (he blamed it on the plumbers - not sure why they would be on my balcony), and the tiling job on the floor was terrible (I had that redone after having Chad in to check it and it still wasn't great). I asked Chad to replace the installer but he didn't, which is unfortunate because up to that point I would have recommended Priest.

Amanda Brown from Calgary
Amanda Brown from Calgary

Master Bathroom Reno and Potlight Installation on Main Floor

This was our second round of renovations with this company. Chad and his team did fantastic work and didn't stop until it was perfect! It was completed on time or early according to the schedule we were given prior to the work starting. Chad takes great pride in ensuring that his customers are happy and encourages open dialogue through the renovation process. If we ever had an issue, it was as easy as calling him to get it looked after. Walter even took the time to get an end cap stained to an exact match cover where the old tub had been connected to the cabinet. We started with a nonfunctional bathroom and finished with a luxury hotel bathroom. I just can't thank them enough.

James Gibb from Calgary
James Gibb from Calgary

Basement Renovation

I will never go anywhere else for a home renovation. I had my full basement finished by Priest Contracting and they did an exceptional job. The bathroom was completed BEAUTIFULLY and I never once had to remind them of my requests. Their professionalism was beyond exceptional and the timeliness was amazing. My renovation was completed a week prior to the original set completion date. I will never recommend anyone else for any renovation. Thank you Priest Contracting for your services!!

Vanessa from Calgary
Vanessa from Calgary

Basement Development

After getting several quotes from a few contractors for the development of our 1200sq foot basement we found Priest Contracting via his radio ad. Chad and his team were a pleasure to meet and work with, very insightful, and professional. We felt like we were truly getting the best pricing, and we couldn't be happier with the end results. Our basement looks fantastic, it's exactly how we had envisioned it to be if not better. I highly recommend Priest Contracting if you are looking for renovation work in your home.

earl thiessen from Calgary
earl thiessen from Calgary

kitchen

I had Priest Contracting come and do our kitchen, my first impression of the crew was that they were very friendly , knowledgable and professional and very comfortable with them right away!! I loved how they stayed on budget and compared to other companies they had the best price in town!!They answered any questions I had concerning the project and made us feel stress free! The end results were absolutely phenominal . I would highly recommend recommend anyone who needs renovations done to go to priest contracting. AGAIN I SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH ...Best decision we ever made!!:)

Elaine Roberts in Calgary
Elaine Roberts in Calgary

Bathroom

It is 1 year since I had my bathroom renovation and I am still as angry and disappointed as the day it was finished. The whole experience was a nightmare. Nothing went right from day 1 and the workmanship was truly sub standard
, my house and yard were a mess, my old toilet was left by my front door for a week. Trades were late or didn't turn up at all. After a couple of days I decided to kept a detailed day to day diary of events and phone calls, which is extensive, along with pictures of the work, which I still have. To this day I have not received an invoice or receipt for payment, nor as I requested from the owner a written detail of the insulation and moisture barrier on the the outside wall behind the tiles, if any! I have not put up any pictures as I am ashamed to say I paid for the work done and am sure they would be an embarrassment to the company.

Deke Samchok in Calgary
Deke Samchok in Calgary

Exhaust fans

We needed a fan installed in our bathroom and kitchen. The contractor was very knowledgeable and was able to do both for a good price compared to other companies' quotes. It was done in 1 day and we are very happy with it.

Damon & Rosanne in Dover
Damon & Rosanne in Dover

bathroom renovation

The crew of Priest Contracting were polite,friendly,professional. The management of priest contracting helped with the stress and answered any questions we had concering the project. When the project was completed we were very happy with the end product.

Marlene Dunand in Airdrie
Marlene Dunand in Airdrie
2 reviews AIRDRIE, AB

Consultation

Chad from Priest Contracting - we met him at the home show last year. He has come to our home to help with the design and to consult on the renovation of our kitchen.
Super helpful and knowledgeable. Prompt and courteous with requests. Has a lot of sub contractors to recommend.
One of his guys has come to measure our windows for replacement and he demonstrated the same care and consideration as the owner (Chad) that says a lot about the company!

Would highly recommend to anybody looking for a contractor

Thanks,
MArlene

More about Priest Contracting Inc.

Priest Contracting Inc. is a family owned company, specializing in renovations for both residential and commercial. No Renovation is to big or to small. Call our office for a free Estimate! BBB certified Company
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Calgary?