Best Movers Of Washington DC Moving And Storage Company

Moving & Storage
701 14 Street NW WASHINGTON DC 20005
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Washington  >  Best Movers Of Washington DC Moving And Storage Company

Review for Best Movers Of Washington DC Moving And Storage Company

Jack in Baltimore
Jack in Baltimore
2 reviews Baltimore, MD

My family move from Washington DC to Alexandria VA

We had our family moved from DC to Alexandria VA using this moving company, they have a lot of positive reviews posted on Google, Insider Pages, Judy's Book etc, and I decided to post my review on this site, I've never posted reviews on HomeStars and I thing it would be fair to do so. The company provided top level moving service, the communication with their customer service was easy and the movers took good care of our belongings.