Parkway electric Company

Reviews for Parkway electric Company

Sharon
Sharon

Amazing Service

Had two light fixtures installed. Jafar was wonderful -- punctual, professional, and capable. Reasonably priced too. Went above and beyond expected level of service. Will definitely recommend him to family and friends!

Melissa in Winnipeg
Melissa in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Timely and professional service

I needed an electrician to put some outlets outdoors around my deck. I called Parkway based on the positive reviews on this site. Jafar came over the same day I called and provided a quote, and then did the work for us the next day. He did the work quickly and kept me in the loop with what was going on. It looks great too -very neat. I would highly recommend him.

vic in Toronto
vic in Toronto
4 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Electrical Work Bungalow

After having done much renovations on a bungalow that has been untouched for 40 years and dealing with so many different contractors, Parkway Electric was a godsend! Jafar from Parkway Electric is very honest and takes much pride and integrity in his work. He is willing to take his time to explain to you what he is thinking of doing and why, and even throws in some electrical theory if you are interested- which I was, very much so.
We hired Parkway to fix an electrical mess that our previous electrician left us with (had just added new wires to existing ones without carrying about the total load; he put 22 circuits on one breaker! and other sloppy work) Jafar took his time, devised a plan, and relieved our load problem. He even went above and beyond and tidied some loose wires, and removed an electrical junction box that was unprofessionally left in a cold air return duct by our previous electrician. He made sure our home is safe.
I cannot stress enough how impressed I am with Jafars professionalism, courtesy, and honesty. He even offered and cleaned up some untidy receptacles and cared very much about our peace of mind as home owners. A breath of fresh air in terms of contractors! I highly recommend him and will gladly refer my friends and family to him for any electrical work they may need.

Trevor from Leslieville
Trevor from Leslieville

electrical repair

I contacted Parkway to help me fix the electrical panel in my recently purchased home. I submitted my inquiry via the form on their website and they got back to me very quickly. Scheduled an appointment for the next day and the work was done quickly, efficiently and at a reasonable rate. Highly recommended!

Kal from Oshawa
Kal from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Panel upgrade, Electrical inspection, Light installation

I am very satisfied with Parkway electric work, Mr. Jafar was very professional, fair and reasonable, he was on time, helpful and knowledgeable, I am very glad to use Parkway Electric and we highly recommend this company.
Thank You Jaffar.

Willy Karam from Old Toronto
Willy Karam from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Electrical rewiring

I've worked with Parkway Electric on 4 related projects over the years (2 small jobs, around $500), and 2 larger ones ($10,000 and $4,000). They always delivered high quality work and been reliable, fair, affordable and very accommodating. I recommended them highly to others as well.

More about Parkway electric Company

Parkway Electric Company. We are licensed and insured electrical contracting company with 25 years experience. We do residential, commercial and industrial electrical work. Free estimate. ESA-ECRA Lic # 700-4046 , ACP # MCR 1373 Tel: 416-894-4313 RESIDENTIAL • Service upgrade 100, 200 and 400 A • Fuse box upgrade to ...