Paul Davis Restoration

Reviews for Paul Davis Restoration

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

they will take your money but don't expect any help once they are done

I used Paul Davis to replace my roof due to wind damage in 2012. They were one of the highest quotes I received but I thought it's my roof and I want quality... unfortunately only 6 years later my shingles blew off. Damage was almost the entire north side of my roof. I called to have them come and fix it and was told that it would not fall under warranty due to the extreme weather. Further I asked if they would come and repair and was advised they were too busy and were only dealing with insurance claims (I.e. big $$). I was a bit surprised at this and asked directly, "can you help me?". The response was "no".

I would not recommend Paul Davis, unless you want to pay a premium and get poor quality workmanship and ignorant service.

Carolyn Buhler from Etobicoke
Carolyn Buhler from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Paul Davis Restoration- Etobicoke

We recently had a flood in our basement and Russ and crew from Paul Davis headed up the clean up. I was very upset by the flood because I was very pregnant and the team was so quick and amazing... they responded to my questions and phone calls. I would highly recommend them to anyone! I was so thankful that they were the company that the insurance people sent to help us out.

Mary Mior in York
Mary Mior in York
3 reviews YORK, ON

Basement Renovations

PDS renovated my basement after a flooding. The basement was completely gutted and renovated to my instructions. They provided good suggestions and finished the job on time. The cleaning the drying of my basement prior to the renovation was also done in a professional manner.

More about Paul Davis Restoration

Paul Davis is one of North America's largest full-service mitigation, restoration and construction companies. Paul Davis operates more than 370 locations in North America. handling thousands of emergency claims and reconstruction projects. We pride ourselves in customer excellence and operating with honesty and integrity.
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Scarborough?