Paul Davis Restoration

Carolyn Buhler from Etobicoke
Carolyn Buhler from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Paul Davis Restoration- Etobicoke

We recently had a flood in our basement and Russ and crew from Paul Davis headed up the clean up. I was very upset by the flood because I was very pregnant and the team was so quick and amazing... they responded to my questions and phone calls. I would highly recommend them to anyone! I was so thankful that they were the company that the insurance people sent to help us out.

Mary Mior in York
Mary Mior in York
3 reviews YORK, ON

Basement Renovations

PDS renovated my basement after a flooding. The basement was completely gutted and renovated to my instructions. They provided good suggestions and finished the job on time. The cleaning the drying of my basement prior to the renovation was also done in a professional manner.

More about Paul Davis Restoration

Paul Davis is one of North America's largest full-service mitigation, restoration and construction companies. Paul Davis operates more than 370 locations in North America. handling thousands of emergency claims and reconstruction projects. We pride ourselves in customer excellence and operating with honesty and integrity.