Paul Davis Restoration

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
38 Crockford Blvd. Toronto ON M1R 3C2

Reviews for Paul Davis Restoration

Service and skills

The company contracts out, and aims for speed and money in their pockets. The company cuts corners anyway they can and also damaged numerous things. The supervisor Raymond was unprofessional when discussing damages and stormed out of the building. The best work the company did was when we called them back for the third time to fix the same thing. Third times the charm!

If you want a company that will someday come close to almost finishing a job. This is the one for you.

Terrible workmanship and they give you the run around anyway they can.

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY

OVERPRICED. Aggressive owners. Unprofessional. They charged 2400 for what amounted to removing parts of a carpet, spraying some chemical and putting up fans to dry the space. A complete waste of money. Do not use this company under any circumstances.

Collateral Damage to Floor Below

During a storm water poured through the ceiling of my home through a (unknown to me) hole caused previously by falling object damage to the roof. The water caused damage to 2nd floor ceiling, walls and floor. Desjardins Insurance assigned the repairs to Paul Davis Restoration. During demolition to the damaged portions of the room there was collateral damage to the floor below due to the extreme force and hammering to remove part of the flooring. There was no acknowledgement to the 5 emails I sent to the Paul Davis Project Manager (cc:ed Desjardins Insurance Rep) though he replied to any emails unrelated to the damage. Two months into the repair of roof and small room I called someone at Desjardins Insurance office. They were very helpful and said they would assist. A week later my Desjardins Insurance Rep called and offered to pay me for my time and materials to do the repairs.

Repair to the roof and water damaged room has been completed after almost 4 months. I find it very disingenuous of a a franchise organization that provides repair damage to be callous of damage that they caused. I would not recommend their services.

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

they will take your money but don't expect any help once they are done

I used Paul Davis to replace my roof due to wind damage in 2012. They were one of the highest quotes I received but I thought it's my roof and I want quality... unfortunately only 6 years later my shingles blew off. Damage was almost the entire north side of my roof. I called to have them come and fix it and was told that it would not fall under warranty due to the extreme weather. Further I asked if they would come and repair and was advised they were too busy and were only dealing with insurance claims (I.e. big $$). I was a bit surprised at this and asked directly, "can you help me?". The response was "no".

I would not recommend Paul Davis, unless you want to pay a premium and get poor quality workmanship and ignorant service.

Carolyn Buhler from Etobicoke
Carolyn Buhler from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Paul Davis Restoration- Etobicoke

We recently had a flood in our basement and Russ and crew from Paul Davis headed up the clean up. I was very upset by the flood because I was very pregnant and the team was so quick and amazing... they responded to my questions and phone calls. I would highly recommend them to anyone! I was so thankful that they were the company that the insurance people sent to help us out.

Mary Mior in York
Mary Mior in York
3 reviews YORK, ON

Basement Renovations

PDS renovated my basement after a flooding. The basement was completely gutted and renovated to my instructions. They provided good suggestions and finished the job on time. The cleaning the drying of my basement prior to the renovation was also done in a professional manner.

More about Paul Davis Restoration

Paul Davis is one of North America's largest full-service mitigation, restoration and construction companies. Paul Davis operates more than 370 locations in North America. handling thousands of emergency claims and reconstruction projects. We pride ourselves in customer excellence and operating with honesty and integrity.
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Scarborough?