Bee Alarmed Security Solutions

M in Ottawa
M in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Security Alarm System

I've been a customer with Bee Alarmed for over one year. A co-worker referred me to them who had his system for years. Dean, the owner, has been nothing but professional throughout the entire process.

The sales consultation was very informative. Dean was very professional and did not use any high pressure tactics. He provided all the product and payment options and let my wife and I decide. We ended up having a complex system: wireless, multiple sensors and I also have a partition because I rent my basement to a tenant. His website even lists all the big name brands; we even ended up going with the LCD touch screen.

Once we signed on Danny the tech came to the house for installation. We got a installation appointment that was very quickly after we signed; not the next day (booked), but I believe the day after. He was very knowledgeable, clean, quit, and friendly. The installation process was very painless and went smoothly. We even had some changes and he was very patient and accommodating.

I've had my fair share of false alarms. Family comes and can't remember the code or something. The call centre is very friendly and efficiency. With questions, Dean or Danny has always taken my calls and provided great, precise advice. They just seem to know exactly what is going on when I have to call.

I did have a service call. One of the door sensors needed to be adjusted. Danny came the next day: it took only a couple minutes.

Super happy. Pricing was fantastic and service is all I could ask for. We feel really good about our system and about the purchasing process.

More about Bee Alarmed Security Solutions

Bee Alarmed is one of the only alarm companies in Ottawa that is not a franchise or large corporation. Contact us today and see the difference of working with a locally owned business that prides itself on customer service!