Any Crete General Contracting

Reviews for Any Crete General Contracting

Pradeep in Saint Catharines
Pradeep in Saint Catharines
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Stamped concrete Porch, walkway and patio

We had our front porch, walkway and back patio completed with stamped concrete by Anycreate recently. From the planning stage, the owner Domingos explained every step and even offered us good advice to improve the layout. The pricing was competitive and very reasonable. Although it was a very busy construction period, Domngos started the work on the agreed date and mobilized his crews swiftly at various stages of the project to compete the job just in time as promised. He and his crews are very knowledgeable, experienced and professional as well. We are very happy with the outcome and it was exactly what we expected. We can highly recommend Anycrete for anyone expecting a high-quality work, reasonable prices and timely completion.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Driveway and Patio

Our experience from the very beginning was exceptional.... the staff is so professional and polite...the workmanship is so extraordinary.
*** I am so confused regarding negative review and I did ask owner and he explained the situation of the event..... so sad that “Navjeet” review is the same as the Google review that was removed.... be honest with review....
Really great contractor.

Navjeet in Etobicoke
Navjeet in Etobicoke

Driveway, side path and backyard

I paid Domingos from Anycrete a $1,000.00 deposit for a job he was to do at my parent's house. My mother developed Cancer and we decided not to go through with the job at the time. Domingos took my $1,000.00, stopped returning my calls and blocked my number. Let me be clear. NO WORK WAS EVER DONE. He promised to return the money but never did. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau.

Paul in Etobicoke
Paul in Etobicoke

Residential Concrete project

Had Anycrete do a concrete walk way along the side of the house, as well as remove a back soil deck that was crumbling, and lay a floating concrete pad. Team was professional, polite, and end products look excellent, and well executed. Anycrete was recommended by a neighbour, for their quality of work, as well as reasonable pricing, which I confirmed via obtaining a number of other quotes for the same jobs. Would recommend Domingos, Victor, and their hard working crew for anyone looking for concrete work!

Claudette in Toronto
Claudette in Toronto
1 review Caledon, ON

Front walkway,porch with stairs

In 2011 we met Victor. AT that time I lived in Brampton. Anycrete did an amazing job on our home. I still go back to visit the old house and the job still looks amazing 7 years later. No chips or cracks. At that time we did coloured concrete in buckskin with bull nose stairs and french curbs. I was hesitant to do stamp as it requires care in the winter. No salt, no de-icers. Only sand. But now I'm in Caledon and Anycrete are the only ones I trust to work on my home again. They were all,professional, timely, had great customer service,the workers were friendly, on time, and performed efficiently. They answered any concerns I had prior to the job starting. Not to mention gave us great professional advise on the design we wanted.
So this time I want aggregate with stamp for my walkway,porch, driveway, side walkway, and backyard patio. And Anycrete will be doing the job
because I know their workmanship and quality.

Adam F in Vaughan
Adam F in Vaughan
2 reviews , ON

Garage floor

Not the best, not the worst. You get what you pay for so I guess I really shouldn't complain too much. They're very busy so book the project well in advance.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Large Concrete raised patio with stairs

I followed this job daily, from the demolishing of previous stairs and patio to full completion. This company commited to deadlines, they had enough staff, equipment to do this job. they were willing to modify as requested.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

concrete stamping

Recommended Anycrete to 2 neighbours, and they also had their front porch done. Not even one year, all our concrete stamping is chipping off so we called Domingo to see if he can do something about it. He said he will come, but he never did. That was 2 years ago. We attempted to call him many times, but he does not answer the calls anymore.. Another family in the neighbourhood came up to me last year and same thing happened. Very disappointed.

Joedesi in Brampton
Joedesi in Brampton

Stamped concrete

Their work is really good and efficient. The finished product look good for about 6 months, after the winter the stamped concrete looked really bad , Domingo came by and said he would reseal it . Called over 5 times to get it sealed but he never shows up. I had to hire another contractor $400 to come seal the concrete. They mentioned the sealer that anycrete uses is very cheap. In conclusion I would use them only to put the concrete in and have someone else seal it. Don't expect them to come over for any issues because they wont.

Renold Lopes
Renold Lopes

Stamp concreting

We have done stamp concreting job through Anycrete. We could see that they are real professionals in stamp concreting. Job was nicely done.
Due to severe winter condition the stamp concreting is susceptible for developing cracks and if these cracks are not repaired in time your money will be wasted.
Thanks to HomeStar that we persuaded and owner Dumingo came himself and fixed the crack. After service is the backbone of any work done and it improves your reputation.
Thanks Dumingo for job well done.

Review has 1 previous version
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Caledon?