TS KITCHEN PROJECTS

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Woodbridge  >  TS KITCHEN PROJECTS

Reviews for TS KITCHEN PROJECTS

Total kitchen reno

Traian did a great job designing the layout of my new kitchen, and then installing it with meticulous attention to details. He is very knowledgeable about all the IKEA kitchen producs and options and we are very very pleased with the final result. I would recommentd TS Kitchens without any reservations.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new kitchen.

Alan M.
Alan M.

Kitchen cabinet installation

The work was started on time and completed expeditiously. The workmanship was excellent. The final product looked great. Throughout Traian was responsive to our suggestions and concerns while making several suggestions that greatly improved the end result. We recommend him highly.
Alan Munn
Project Manager
Eastminster United Church

Alan it was a pleasure working with you on your project. Thank you for your input during the whole process. Enjoy your new kitchen.

Mihai in North York
Mihai in North York

New Kitchen Installation

We hired Traian to install our IKEA kitchen and we are 100% happy with the job he did! He is very thorough and pays close attention to all the details. We highly recommend him to anyone wanting a quality job done at a fair price.

Mihai, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Thank you for the opportunity to work on your project. Enjoy your new kitchen

PM in Toronto
PM in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

"THE KITCHEN of Home...STARS"

We hired TS Kitchen (Traian) to full replace the builders kitchen in a 8 year old house we just purchased. The current kitchen was on a smaller scale and not the style we were looking for. Our plan was to fully renovate the main floor, making it open concept, by removing a 5’ wall dividing the kitchen from the family/dining room. We also decided to have hardwood all over, including the kitchen. We found Traian on Houzz, when we were looking for ideas for a modern kitchen. We were leaning towards having it all store bought, but that changed . Traian came to perform all measurements prior to the full reno, so many of the lengths were as per our “up to here” and “this is what we want”. We have pre-purchased all new appliances, so we knew it roughly where we wanted things. While the renos were occurring, Traian was providing us with professional computer generated drawings of our kitchen, and in return we were providing him our feedback, including changes we wanted. It was very easy. Traian based on his professionalism knew what would work and provided feedback as to what would not/would not look good. Including recommending a specific built-in ventilation hood. In the end based on having 9 foot ceilings and wanting to use the most of it, we settled on the final design that was semi custom. Basically it was all ready made bought cabinet boxes, but all “faces” were custom ordered. This also included modifying the ready made boxes in order to make the design work. We also settled on the colours, with his suggestions.
When it was time to start, Traian was very professional. He would bring in his top of the line tools, and clean up after him self each day. You can consider Traian a perfectionists. He would make sure that when it comes to level-ing, he was no more than 0.05 degrees off. That is crazy... in a good way. It took a while to finish up all the work, due to various aspects, like waiting for the custom size doors/panels from manufacturers, ordered parts, counter top installations, as well asks (our) for various last minute modifications once the installation was in full swing. Plus at times, we needed to wait for a short while for Traian to finish another project, which he took up while we were waiting for the above. His business/services are very much wanted by many.
In the end the kitchen looks great. Getting rave from anyone coming over to our house. I would recommend TS Kitchens to everyone, and look forward to working together if I have another project in the future.

See pictures attached for the final “masterpiece”.

Hi Mr. P. It was a real pleasure dealing with you and your wife on this project. While the project took a little longer than we both expected due to the fact that any Reno is a very fluid process with its own ups and downs, I appreciate your insight and patience. We both took it in stride and the results are speaking for themselves. You are very detailed oriented and so am I. Hope I raised to your expectations. Enjoy your new kitchen.

Kitchen Renovation

We are happy with Traian’s IKEA kitchen installation.
He knows very well all the details about IKEA kitchens.
He pays close attention to details, open to suggestions.
He spent time to ensure everything is aligned and fits in the right place.

Thank you for your input throughout the installation process. I enjoyed working with you. Have fun in your new kitchen.

winston in Toronto
winston in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

While this review is late in being posted (my reno was completed a year ago), I can now reaffirm more than ever, the creative and technical talent, precision, professionalism, dedication to quality, and workmanship of Traian. You see, after my wonderful experience with the kitchen reno that Traian completed for me then, I have gone ahead and had him do a second kitchen for me this year, in my daughter's condo. What better testimony to my trust in him than in being a repeat customer?

My reno last year included removing a large 30-year old dated kitchen and starting from scratch. While I had my own ideas and had developed my own Ikea plan, Traian lent a scrutinizing objective eye and made huge improvements to my initial plan. His suggestions were creative uses of Ikea bases wherever possible in order to keep my costs low. He provides unique custom suggestions at relatively low cost. His intimate knowledge of the Ikea product makes him uniquely capable of adapting it to fit the most difficult executions. Based on his plan I opted to include custom door fronts to my Ikea bases and ended up with a kitchen that everyone declares looks like a high-end, fully custom creation. It is hugely practical, very unique to my needs, and beautiful. With Traian's discerning eye for detail, and exacting precision in execution, I couldn't be happier with all the results. Even when I was happy with certain finishing details, he he insisted on improving a few things at the end - he takes great personal pride in all his projects. He works particularly well with a fellow contractor who he can recommend for the tear-down work, drywalling etc, if you need those services as well.

When I called Traian with my new project for my daughter's condo, he worked hard to fit me into his already-busy schedule. This reno is proving to be just as successful as the previous one. I couldn't be more pleased. While I hope I don't need any more kitchens in the near future, if I do I know who I will call for sure!

It was a real pleasure working with you again. Thank you for repeat business.

Ed inThornhill
Ed inThornhill

Great Service!

Traian did our Ikea kitchen a few years ago, and because of normal wear and tear, we needed a few new hinges and adjustments done.
We called Traian and he came to our condo with his superb quality tools (!) and fixed everything up "like new".
He did the work professionally and didn't leave a spec of dirt.
My wife and I are 100% happy!

Anne
Anne
5 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

New Kitchen , basement

I bought ikea kitchen for the basement .
This company is fast, put it up in one day.
They are very nice, and hard working .
They do not overchange you.
I would use them again.

Private
Private

Kitchen cabinet install

Traian and his crew, Donnie was outstanding were able to help me install my cabinets with short notice. They were professional, neat and tidy and when I had a challenge with an existing conditon came up with an awesome solution that fit perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a quality job done at a fair and reasonable price.

Kitchen renovation after fire

If you're thinking of going with TS Kitchens, do it! We hired Traian to build our kitchen cabinets after our kitchen was destroyed by a fire. Before the fire, we had an Ikea kitchen and it was perfectly fine, but our new kitchen is AWESOME. We decided to go with semi-custom, which means the boxes are Ikea while the doors are custom (you can pick any style / colour). The advantage of this is that there can be more customization, which was great in our hundred year old, crooked house. Traian first came to see our space after everything had been stripped (walls, floors, etc.). He immediately understood what I wanted to do and began taking measures. Within a few days, he sent us a 3D design and it was great. I highly recommend hiring him for the design since he knows all the tricks, and his fee for this is a bargain. He incorporated various requests and was always very patient as we made changes. Some of the requests were not easy, yet he always found a way to make us happy. He worked on our kitchen under difficult circumstances, having to reuse a piece of countertop. He spent days making sure the cabinets were just right for the countertop, and it ended up fitting perfectly. Traian and Jose did a fabulous job, they have such attention to detail, for example making sure we had the right hinges on every cabinet. Over the course of rebuilding our house we dealt with MANY trades and Traian was the only person I didn't have to babysit. In the rare cases I brought something up, he always knew about it and would tell me that, of course, it wasn't going to stay that way. He also gave me valuable advice on things he wasn't hired to do (tiling, open shelves) that saved us from having problems. Traian and Jose are a pleasure to work with, they are kind and considerate. Traian is super responsive and always got back to us quickly, within minutes usually. They worked around crooked floors and walls and bulkheads, and everything looks seamless. He takes his time to make sure the work is done right. Who doesn't want a perfectionist working on their kitchen?

More about TS KITCHEN PROJECTS

Ikea Kitchen Installation,Design,Licensed kitchen Installer.Insured and bonded,15 years experience. 416-898-1142. Specialized in IKEA and semi-custom. We use Festool tools - dustless cutting & Double HEPA filter vacuum, Stabila digital levels,Leica Lino 2 laser level and bluetooth Leica Disto D8 laser distance meter. Designing software:Chief Architect X10. Quality is our creed.