Ts Kitchen Projects

Reviews for Ts Kitchen Projects

Annie in Toronto
Annie in Toronto

Perfect job

we had small project to convert our wine rack to dishwasher.
The project include remove old wine rack and paint and install new cabinet wall, connect wire from kitchen to basement and install dishwasher. Traian did a perfect job for us.

Thank you. You waited so long for your dishwasher to come, again and again. Enjoy.

Andrew
Andrew

Kitchen Renovation

Traian installed Ikea cabinets and countertops in my condo kitchen in July 2022 and his work was impeccable. He had to contend with wavy walls, an uneven ceiling, and oddly sized appliances but the kitchen turned out wonderfully.
He offered suggestions for improving the layout, custom cut cabinets to optimize storage space, and covered up shoddy-ish work done by my general contractor.
I really can't say enough about the quality of his work. He sweated over tiny details that 99% percent of people would never notice. One example: he spent 30 minutes cutting one piece of filler so it plugged an awkward gap left by my contractor. Most people probably would have just filled the gap with caulk, which would have looked terrible up close. But not Traian.
He also patiently explained to me, a reno noob, everything he was doing and why.
No matter what the internet says, hanging Ikea cabinets properly is hard. It takes skill and dedication. Traian has both. I recommend him 100%.

Thank you very much Andrew for taking the time to write this review. Thank you for the patience and understanding during the process. I'm happy I could improve on all the little things gone wrong and improve the final look of your kitchen based on your feedback. Thank you for your business. Enjoy your new kitchen. Regards, Traian

Geta & Sorin
Geta & Sorin

Kitchen renovation

Traian has been fantastic. He is diligent, very attention oriented and extremely knowledgeable.
Our original thoughts for our kitchen remodel were very narrow. Traian made some wonderful suggestions which we incorporated into the design and we are so happy that we did.
We LOVE our new space, the kitchen is functional and beautiful. Traian was great to work with!
Job done in Mississauga, August 2022.
Highly recommended!!!

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your business. See you on your next project. Regards, Traian

Norm in Toronto
Norm in Toronto

Laundry Room counter top and cabinets

Traian knows what he is doing. I explained what I was trying to achieve and left him for 4 hours and I was pleased with the final results. He was meticulous even straightened out my other cabinets.
I would recommend using him again

Thank you Norm for taking the time to write this review. Enjoy your laundry room.

Monirul
Monirul

IKEA cabinets installation

I am giving Traian maximum points and certainly recommend for any installation work. He installed IKEA cabinets for me. I am giving highest points on the following areas: knowledge on the product, punctuality, efficiency, professionalism. He is easy to talk to.

Thank you Monirul for your time to write this review. Looking forward to your next projects.

0 reviews , ON

Excellent Service

We were very pleased with Traian and his assembly and installation work for our kitchen cabinets. He was very knowledgeable and assisted us to come up with alternative plans when we ran into some issues our planner had overlooked. He was resourceful, professional and reliable and we would recommend him to anyone in need of his services. Thank you Traian, we are so happy with our kitchen!!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm very pleased that you're happy with the outcome..

kitchen reno

I would like to thank Ts that he rescued us from a kitchen cabinet contract that went wrong to the point that they left their tools andnever came back.
I found Ts on HomeStars, thank you for that.
Form the first visit we had a good vibe and as he came only to asses the job site he dod endup spending al day with us fixing doors and drawers.
Very very happy withe kind of proffesionalism, dedication, knowledge that Ts has shown every time came on site.
He explained all the options we had he made his proffessional suggestion and let us decide on the product based on our budget.
He did not try to sell certai items more than other.
Always on time with all projects.
Would recomand Ts for kitchen cabinetry install, repair new or old.
Very happy andlucky to hireTs for ou poject.

All the best

Thank you for this review. Im happy that i could bring your botched refacing as close as i could to a decent job.

dan in Scarborough
dan in Scarborough
0 reviews Scarborough, ON

Closets

Moving from a big house to a smaller one sometimes means sacrificing storage space. I looked around for different companies and Project Kitchens was highly recommended by my friend who have used it in the past.
Traian was friendly, extremely organized, punctual, patient, and very professional! He took into account my budget and came up with several design options, which is very important to me. He took an inventory of our clothes, shoes,
and other stuff just so he could figure out how many drawers and hanging spaces we needed. Whenever we had any questions, he was sure to reply.
Excellent price for the all closets (which is incredible for anything custom built), it was well worth it!

Thank you for your review. Looking forward to your second floor bathrooms and your kitchen Reno. Please call as early as possible as my schedule is always very tight.

kitchen renovations

He is very helpful
very professional
excellent customer service
very responsible
I recommended
very honest

Thank you very much Paula. Enjoy your kitchen.

More about Ts Kitchen Projects

Ikea Kitchen Installation,Design,Licensed kitchen Installer.Insured and bonded,15 years experience. 416-898-1142. Specialized in IKEA and semi-custom. We use Festool tools - dustless cutting & Double HEPA filter vacuum, Stabila digital levels,Leica Lino 2 laser level and bluetooth Leica Disto D8 laser distance meter. Designing software:Chief Architect X10. Quality is our creed.