TS KITCHEN PROJECTS

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
154 Wildwood Crescent Toronto ON M4L 2K7

Reviews for TS KITCHEN PROJECTS

winston in Toronto

While this review is late in being posted (my reno was completed a year ago), I can now reaffirm more than ever, the creative and technical talent, precision, professionalism, dedication to quality, and workmanship of Traian. You see, after my wonderful experience with the kitchen reno that Traian completed for me then, I have gone ahead and had him do a second kitchen for me this year, in my daughter's condo. What better testimony to my trust in him than in being a repeat customer?

My reno last year included removing a large 30-year old dated kitchen and starting from scratch. While I had my own ideas and had developed my own Ikea plan, Traian lent a scrutinizing objective eye and made huge improvements to my initial plan. His suggestions were creative uses of Ikea bases wherever possible in order to keep my costs low. He provides unique custom suggestions at relatively low cost. His intimate knowledge of the Ikea product makes him uniquely capable of adapting it to fit the most difficult executions. Based on his plan I opted to include custom door fronts to my Ikea bases and ended up with a kitchen that everyone declares looks like a high-end, fully custom creation. It is hugely practical, very unique to my needs, and beautiful. With Traian's discerning eye for detail, and exacting precision in execution, I couldn't be happier with all the results. Even when I was happy with certain finishing details, he he insisted on improving a few things at the end - he takes great personal pride in all his projects. He works particularly well with a fellow contractor who he can recommend for the tear-down work, drywalling etc, if you need those services as well.

When I called Traian with my new project for my daughter's condo, he worked hard to fit me into his already-busy schedule. This reno is proving to be just as successful as the previous one. I couldn't be more pleased. While I hope I don't need any more kitchens in the near future, if I do I know who I will call for sure!

It was a real pleasure working with you again. Thank you for repeat business.

Ed inThornhill

Traian did our Ikea kitchen a few years ago, and because of normal wear and tear, we needed a few new hinges and adjustments done.
We called Traian and he came to our condo with his superb quality tools (!) and fixed everything up "like new".
He did the work professionally and didn't leave a spec of dirt.
My wife and I are 100% happy!

Anne
5 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

I bought ikea kitchen for the basement .
This company is fast, put it up in one day.
They are very nice, and hard working .
They do not overchange you.
I would use them again.

Private

Traian and his crew, Donnie was outstanding were able to help me install my cabinets with short notice. They were professional, neat and tidy and when I had a challenge with an existing conditon came up with an awesome solution that fit perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a quality job done at a fair and reasonable price.

Tkank you for your business.

If you're thinking of going with TS Kitchens, do it! We hired Traian to build our kitchen cabinets after our kitchen was destroyed by a fire. Before the fire, we had an Ikea kitchen and it was perfectly fine, but our new kitchen is AWESOME. We decided to go with semi-custom, which means the boxes are Ikea while the doors are custom (you can pick any style / colour). The advantage of this is that there can be more customization, which was great in our hundred year old, crooked house. Traian first came to see our space after everything had been stripped (walls, floors, etc.). He immediately understood what I wanted to do and began taking measures. Within a few days, he sent us a 3D design and it was great. I highly recommend hiring him for the design since he knows all the tricks, and his fee for this is a bargain. He incorporated various requests and was always very patient as we made changes. Some of the requests were not easy, yet he always found a way to make us happy. He worked on our kitchen under difficult circumstances, having to reuse a piece of countertop. He spent days making sure the cabinets were just right for the countertop, and it ended up fitting perfectly. Traian and Jose did a fabulous job, they have such attention to detail, for example making sure we had the right hinges on every cabinet. Over the course of rebuilding our house we dealt with MANY trades and Traian was the only person I didn't have to babysit. In the rare cases I brought something up, he always knew about it and would tell me that, of course, it wasn't going to stay that way. He also gave me valuable advice on things he wasn't hired to do (tiling, open shelves) that saved us from having problems. Traian and Jose are a pleasure to work with, they are kind and considerate. Traian is super responsive and always got back to us quickly, within minutes usually. They worked around crooked floors and walls and bulkheads, and everything looks seamless. He takes his time to make sure the work is done right. Who doesn't want a perfectionist working on their kitchen?

yychow in North York

Semi-custom Ikea kitchen is
70 % custom and 30 % ikea
Cesarstone installer thought it was a Scavolini at first sight
Appliance installers said it was the easiest install into an IKEA kitchen and were very impressed by the level of detail.
Traian , Jose and Don are responsive, polite ,attentive and clean up
after every visit.
Traian is no less of a perfectionist than myself- but at the same time
is practical and at every opportunity tries to save you time and money.
He is open to new ideas and requests; he is a craftsman and
has a great eye for design and proportions.
I would highly recommend TS kitchens for the discerning customer.
Thanks J, our dog walker and friend for recommending him to us!

Susan from Mississauga

I hired TS Kitchen Projects to complete the installation of my new Ikea kitchen which I had designed myself (silly me!). I couldn't be happier with the finished product and working with Traian and Jose was a real pleasure.

Positives:
- Very prompt replies to calls and emails. Traian is the best at getting back to you
- Jose is very precise with his work. He takes his time but you know that it will be done right
- Both have a wealth of experience with the Ikea product and will use it to your advantage
- Hard working and determined to make you happy
- Very competitively priced
- Jose was very neat and kept the area so tidy it was also like a reno wasn't happening

Tips for you:
- Hire TS Kitchens to do it all! Don't be like me who hired my own trades for the various elements and was then left in the lurch by the plumber. Thank goodness for Traian's network of trades or the timeline for the kitchen would have been derailed
- When you read in other reviews "Have no fear Traian is here!" believe it because it is so true!

Disclaimer - my cell phone pictures do not really do justice to the beautiful dream kitchen that TS Kitchens installed

Frank Tino in Toronto

We were planning for a complete kitchen reno for over year. We shopped and compared new cabinetry from custom built, big box and IKEA. We decided on IKEA, based on price and value for the money. Next we investigated IKEA cabinet installers, from private contractors to IKEA recommended. We came across TS Kitchen Projects on the HomeStars website. Seeing as he had great reviews we contacted Traian and asked to meet for a consult. He came right away and we had a great discussion on what our vision for the kitchen was. We had thought we planned for everything and knew exactly what we wanted. Traian patiently listened and went away to draw up some plans. Once we had finalized a plan (and we did make quite a few revisions which Traian happily accommodated) we were ready to go. One thing Traian suggested was to do a semi custom kitchen whereby we would purchase all the boxes and cabinets and drawers from Ikea and then custom make all the cabinet doors and drawer fronts. It was the best decision we made. Once agreed upon, Traian did the rest. He provided us with a list of all, and I mean all, the IKEA parts. From cabinet boxes to drawers to hinges. It was all product coded and priced. Traian really knows his IKEA. All we had to do was take it to IKEA and order it up. From there Traian took over. The installation process was great. Because we were custom ordering the doors and fronts he was able to size up the cabinets and custom fit as we pleased. He then measured up and took care of ordering the custom made doors and fronts. Both he and his installer, Jose did an excellent job with the installation. They were professional, on time and Traian's attention to detail and custom fitting trim-work was exceptional. All along the way he would offer suggestions and recommendations and he always ended up being right on. Traian's commitment, dedication and pride in his workmanship truly shows in the finished kitchen. It was a great collaboration and a very stress-free kitchen renovation. And as a bonus, Traian is a nice guy and a pleasure to work with. He totally exceeded our expectations. Everyone who has seen our new kitchen can't believe it's not a total custom kitchen. It sure looks like it.
Frank and Lyn

Justinebaker86 from Tottenham
1 review , ON

I already had my kitchen together all I needed was the counter top done. They came even tho it was a smal job and it was an amazing price. They also fixed some of my cabinets that weren't on right and offered to put on the handles. They made sure everything was clean when they were gone! Amazing and will be using them again for sure!

Elia from Toronto

We were doing a full main floor reno of our home which included a new kitchen.

Traian and his team were fantastic to work with on the design, IKEA order and installation of our new kitchen.

Traian provides a wealth of experience in IKEA design/install and it was obvious through all phases of the process. He was attentive throughout and accept our changes while providing recommendations where needed. His communication skills and prompt replies are a rarity in this business.

His install team were conscientious, communicated well and kept a good clean work environment. They always let us know what they were up to and what to expect next (before we asked!) Traian stopped in almost everyday to check in on progress and where needed, performed many of the customizations needed to make the kitchen design a reality himself.

Don't let anyone tell you that IKEA kitchens are easy. They aren't. Your kitchen space (even with new walls and drywall like ours) is likely not perfect and adjustments/cuts etc., will need to be made to your lower or upper cabinets, drawers etc. Traian and his team now how to do all this with ease.

The last bit of advice, since this was our first IKEA kitchen would be;

1. Hire Traian and his team. It will make it go much easier.
2. Plan early and lock your design at least 3 months before you want to do the install.
3. Order your IKEA pieces as soon as design is locked to ensure delivery and everything is in place in time for the install. Don't wait until the last minute or else you'll be disappointed. We suffered through IKEA supply issues and it affected our timeline a bit and caused some nervous moments.
4. Be prepared to adapt to change.

More about TS KITCHEN PROJECTS

Ikea Kitchen Installation, Design, Licensed kitchen Installer. Insured and bonded, 12 years experience. 416-898-1142. Specialized in IKEA and semi-custom. We use Festool tools - dustless cutting & Double HEPA filter vacuum, Stabila digital levels, Leica Lino 2 laser level and bluetooth Leica Disto D8 laser distance meter. Designing software: Chief ...