Royal Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Royal Roofing

Reviews for Royal Roofing

1 review , ON

Emergency Roof Repairs - Asphalt Shingles

We lost a patch of shingles in the April 4th, 2018 windstorm. We were able to contact Royal in the evening and repairs were professionally completed by 8:30 am on April 6th. Highly recommended.

Jojje in Toronto
Jojje in Toronto

Residential Flat Roof

I had water leaking in from the flat roof. From 3 job quotes, I choose Royal Roofing, which gave a detailed quote on how to replace the roof.
The Royal Roof crew, did a good job of communicating when they going to arrive or delay the job because of bad weather. They also e-mailed pictures of the roof replacement in progress and when they finished.
In all I am very satisfied with the work they did.

Residential high flat roof

I needed to have my roof completely rebuilt following a leak, and solicited 4 roofing companies to submit bids. Royal Roofing was the most professional during the quotation process. Many companies just submitted cookie cutter estimates with no effort. Several companies didn't even follow up with a phone call. Louis took the time to explain the process and what had to be done, including taking pictures and providing details in the estimation process. The crew did an excellent job at the site, never left any debris laying around, and when I got home after work each day I would never guess that roofing work was underway. Nice also made sure to provide pictures of each process and evidence the work being done on the roof. I was very pleased with the service.

eurobenz in Toronto
eurobenz in Toronto

Residential Flat Roof for Garage

From the request for quote all the way to the finishing of the job, I was 110% satisfied with Nick and his crew. They were prompt, professional and did a quality flat roofing job. If you are looking to do a flat roof, these are the guys to call!
Thank you.

Thank you so much for your business.

Kind regards,
Royal Roofing Inc.

Recieved a prompt response from Luis to my request for a quote and with the good reviews proceeded with the roofing job. Found out my job was stopped by city officials due to unsafe workers on the roof. Before my job was even complete i received a call from Luis for payment. The roofing site was a complete mess with nails and shingle debris, and gutter guards were not replaced, They eventually responded to replaced guards. I would not recommend.

Good day Ms Lisa.

We sincerely regret the fact that there were such impressions about us and our work. I know that you were away from the city for several days during the time the project was being done, however you assert such things that never occurred. You stated that we worked unsafely and left a mess; that Luis asked for money when the work was not finished. It is unfortunate that I need to prove this but we are professional and our reputation is more valuable than money. The inspector was on site and requested the safety boots which are only required for employees working at ground level. I provided the safety boots and there were no further issues. The guys went back to work and everything was done according to the contract, attached below. Luis then came by to pick up any garbage, check the work and obtain the cheque. You didn't like the Gutter Guard which we promised to fix, although this was not part of the contract. Luis even left a $1000 deposit to assure you that we will fix the problem. Perhaps it took longer than expected but we replaced the Gutter Guard without charge. Maybe there was some debris left but I highly doubt the place was left a mess. There was no intention to offend you, on the contrary we are grateful that you chose Royal Roofing. I truly believe that time is the best judge and in the next 10 years when the roof is still in great condition, you will change your mind and recommend our services. Either way, reviews like yours push us to work harder and improve the quality of our service.

Please see contract details below
bit.ly/more-info-conract

Royal Roofing

spiritTORONTO in Toronto
spiritTORONTO in Toronto

Warranty Service

Damaged shingle needed replacement. Royal prudently collected information to facilitate their work. They arrived as expected at the scheduled appointment time. They made the repair at no cost, honoring their warranty without question.

Thank you.
It is very nice to read your review.

Betty in Toronto
Betty in Toronto

New Roof

I chose Royal Roofing to replace the shingles on my house as I had used them about 4 years ago to replace the flat roof on my garage. I was pleased with their work done on my garage and especially because they responded quickly when I had a problem (another contractor had put a hole in the roof).
This time around the crew showed up bright and early on a Saturday, protected my house and garden with tarps and boards, worked diligently and quickly with 3 guys on the roof and one on the ground constantly cleaning up. The crew works well together and Roman keeps things moving along at a fast pace. Roman even impressed my neighbour who said he was like Spiderman for his agility and speed on my roof. After the roof was done, my property was thoroughly cleaned up, swept and gone over with a magnet to pick up nails (as well as any debris on the neighbours side cleaned up) and patio furniture and planters all put back in place. Roman and Nick ensured that I was completely satisfied before they left. I am very pleased with my new roof and thank Royal Roofing for another job well done!

Hello Betty.Thank you for your second use of our services.Best regards. Royal Roofing.

RomanKo in Mississauga
RomanKo in Mississauga

Roof replacement with total care and peace of mind

I did not have prior experience with Royal Roofing, other than a small emergency job they did on the bay windows, where the rooflet was damaged by a storm, but I did remember the name and the reviews were essentially all positive, so I decided to contract them for roof replacement. Home is appr. 3,000 sq ft with attached garage, and we also re-roofed our small shed and asked them to add insulation in a small area, not accessible through attic.

Samples of shingles were provided ahead of time, so that we could see how they looked in bright sunlight or in lower light. The estimate was detailed and complete, except for front flushing, which I knew would need replacement, but was not included in the original calculation.. Since, I was out of home, but Royal Roofing sent me updates, including about 30 photos, to demonstrate for example that GAF Timberline lining was put in place and that insulation was added. All work was finished in one day (weather was good), with just small tin skirt around bathroom exhaust vents added the next day. They did a thorough magnet sweep around the house, and cleaned the grass to a presentable state. We did find maybe 6 nails later, and small thumb-size pieces of thin transparent wrapping were also common, but I'd say it is the manufacturer's issue that it breaks so easily.

In general, I am very happy about Royal Roofing and the way they treat their customers. Thank you Mykola Maksymchuk, and thank you Lubomyr Seniv.

I only write this review about a month and a half after the job. We are now in heavy rains again and the roof holds just fine and looks just great.

Thank you RomanKo.
It is very nice to read your review.

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

Roof shingle replacement

Nick from Royal Roofing did a great work on estimating roof work and making good suggestions about quality of shingles, roof ventilation options and other details about roof work. His explanation helped me while negotiating with other contractors to see price/quality differential.
I chose Royal Roofing not because they had the lowest price, but because they could explained what they will do and what options there are.
Overall work was done quickly (in 1.5 days) and (from what I can tell) my roof looks great!

Thank you Mike for your kind words. We strive to provide excellent service and it is very important for us to make the client happy.

New flat roof and shingles

Nick and his team were great. They were very professional, polite and thorough. They took off all the old layers of shingles and flat roof while protecting our property and our neighbours'. We added extra insulation on our flat roof and in the attic. They did a great job. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you for your kind words! It is always so nice to hear how people value our service.

More about Royal Roofing

Professional Toronto Roofing Company | Royal Roofing Inc.
Welcome to ROYAL ROOFING Inc.

Our company provides superior customer service. Serving Toronto and the GTA, our roofing installation team is able to work skillfully and efficiently to complete your project in a timely manner. We will arrive when we say we will and we will assess your home and provide you with recommendations and the alternatives that exist. We will provide you with a written estimate itemizing what will be done and the materials to be used.

Why Choose Us As Your ROYAL ROOFING Inc?

* Jobs are completed to high standards on time with minimal impact
* Backed by warranty and proven reputation
* Protection and peace of mind
* Protect personal property and neighbourly relations
* Guarantee customer satisfaction, stand by warranty

Our Services Include
*Residential: Roof Replacement, Sloped Roof, Asphalt Roof Shingles, Cedar Roof, Cedar Shingles vs Shakes, Clay Roofing, Concrete & Cement Roofing, Slate Roofing, Gutter Installation, Roof Inspection, Roofing Repair
*Commercial: Industrial Roofing, Flat Roofing, Industrial Roof Repair, Commercial Roofing Estimate
*Repairs: Shingle, Flat Roof, Cedar Roof, Metal Roof, Tile Repair (clay, slate, concrete), Roof Inspection & Maintenance
*Flat Roof Replacement / Installation: Modified Bitumen / Torch On System, EPDM System, Roll Roofing
*Metal Roofing Systems: Aluminum, Copper, Steel, Corrugated, Lead, Tin