Paving Contractors

Grant in Barrie
1 review , ON

Paving

I Highly recommend them!
Tim and his crew were very professional and friendly.
Communication was great from start to finish.
They take pride in their work and do a great job.
I'm very satisfied with the result.

Andrea in Barrie
Andrea in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Tim and his crew are great!

705-719-0074
Barrie
L4N 6S7

Tim and his crew are an A+ team. Tim really knows his stuff and was able to answer all my questions, and explain everything to me. He really made the process easy to do and I am super happy we went with his company. In addition to the awesome 'customer service', the driveway looks great and I have zero complaints.

Kris Wand in Barrie
Kris Wand in Barrie

Driveway Paving

Very impressed with Road Readie Paving., Chris and his team. Experience from start to finish was fantastic. Very thorough, great communication and price was very reasonable for their excellent quality of work. Would highly recommend!!

Nigel in Barrie
Nigel in Barrie

New Driveway

We recently had our drive redone a couple of days ago by Road Readie and Wow! Chris and his crew were extremely professional, did the job as specified and kept their word on job timelines. The driveway and walking path are absolutely looks amazing! My Wife and I are happy we went with Road Readie Paving. We kept the sign up as we are proud of the work done and will recommend them in a heart beat. Thanks guys!

Richard in Mississauga
Richard in Mississauga

Driveway Installation

I recently built my new house and was acting as the general contractor and filling some of the roles of the trades. I have over 20 years construction experience and this was not my first build. I contacted several paving companies in the area for quotes and had pricing from the prior year from friends that had paving work done so had an idea regarding how much I should be paying from other companies. Road Readie was not only the first company to call, but also came when I needed them to come to do the quote, prepare the driveway, and do the paving. Other companies I contacted in early April blew me off saying the season hadn't opened up yet as road bans were in effect until May. As I deal with project management, the attitudes of other companies was very annoying as I couldn't rely on them to schedule work. Not the case with Road Readie. Chris explained that he could provide a quote but couldn't do the work until May because of the road bans so rather than not showing up, telling me they wouldn't come until late April to quote, or calling back 2-3 weeks later as most of the other companies did, Chris came out right away and was upfront with the timelines and costs and provided a plan to get the work done that fit both our needs and my urgency to get the work programmed and completed due to other circumstances with the build. In terms of quality of work, I am very happy. The crew was quick, careful, and methodical in their approach ensuring that the newly laid lawn and bordering concrete wasn't damaged. The base layer was well constructed out of appropriate material which was one of my concerns as a lot of fill was needed. All the work demonstrated that these guys knew their craft and were experts in it. Chris and Tim did an excellent job and I am very happy to have hired them. If you choose to hire them, my recommendation would be to be flexible and book early as they book up quickly with a lot of work. By being flexible, they are able to do multiple jobs in the area at once which keeps costs down for you. The price was as good, if not better, than competitors for comparable square footage, but the service was much better. I would highly recommend them. I have posted this review on Google and their website. Price does not include taxes or permits which I had to pull from the town. If you need permits, pull them early to avoid delays.

Shannon from Barrie
Shannon from Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

New Driveway

We were so impressed with all the positive reviews that we decided to call Road readie to come give us a new driveway. We were not disappointed. They did a great job and answered my numerous questions. The day after they finished paving our driveway, Rogers came along and cut a strip out of it. Chris went out of his way to come and check it to make sure it was OK, even though they were not the ones who did the damage. An excellent company with great customer service!

More about Road Readie Paving

We are a family owned and operated asphalt paving and construction company!
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Barrie?