Road Readie Paving

HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Barrie  >  Road Readie Paving

Reviews for Road Readie Paving

Shannon from Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

We were so impressed with all the positive reviews that we decided to call Road readie to come give us a new driveway. We were not disappointed. They did a great job and answered my numerous questions. The day after they finished paving our driveway, Rogers came along and cut a strip out of it. Chris went out of his way to come and check it to make sure it was OK, even though they were not the ones who did the damage. An excellent company with great customer service!

squashembugz in Bradford
17 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

We found Road Readie Paving on Homestars last year and contacted them to come at the end of the season. We spoke with Chris whom we right away had a good feeling about. He was polite, friendly and showed up on time for our visit. He advised us to get the best value for our money we should wait till the following season to redo the driveway because it was already too cold.

This year we followed up and advised we wanted to proceed with the project. Chris honoured the price from the last season without any issues and work was scheduled. On the day of the job the entire crew showed up EXACTLY on time, fully prepared, where very friendly and excellent around our young children.

Upon Chris and crew investigating our driveway he determined we did not have to re-do the base material and advised us that it would be a waste of money to do so. He reduced our bill by over a thousand dollars!!!! This type of honesty and integrity is RARE and we really appreciated that. His crew completed the tear up of the old driveway and advised they would be back in about 4 weeks to pave.

Sure enough they contacted us and again showed up EXACTLY on time to do the paving, entire crew was polite, courteous, and they paved right up to our interlocking stone without any damage to them, very clean lines, very clean work so happy with our choice to use these guys.

We would without hesitation recommend Chris and Road Readie Paving to anyone looking for honesty, integrity, professionalism and a great quality job. Thanks Chris for staying on top of the project and keeping it so organized and hassle free - you guys were awesome!

Heidi in Etobicoke
1 review Midland, ON

Road Readie Paving paved my driveway in May and I waited a couple months to see how it settled. Driveway not only looks great, but has great functionality too. With the amount of rain we have had this summer I am so glad they properly sloped the driveway, all water flows away from our home. Highly recommend the work this company does.

JJCDennis in Bradford West Gwillimbury
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

We had the driveway paved this morning by the Road Readie crew. At least 10 guys showed up at 7AM as promised and they got right to work. They were very meticulous about the work and did an excellent job. They gave us sharp and very straight edges on the sides, trimmed out the bottom to the road and at the top to the garage excellently and made sure the drainage was perfect for running to the storm sewers. Chris from Road Readie gave us an excellent quote, kept us up to date on the paving date and was on-site to monitor the work. Very nice people, excellent work and a fantastic job done. I recommend them highly to do your paving job.

Mike Ellison in Barrie
1 review Severn Bridge, ON

I can say nothing but great things about Road Readie Paving. It starts with the sales quote and Chris was not only super friendly and very knowledgeable but stayed true to everything promised in the finished product. They have two very professional crews; one for prepping and one for paving. I had some extreme flooding this year and wanted to build up the driveway. Road Readie did an amazing job prepping the driveway and letting it settle to ensure the best base possible so that my driveway lasts. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company

Gary & Norma Laughlin in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

From start to finish Tim quoted, and provided delivery of all paving services and promises in record time. We were new to the area and didn't know anyone to contact. After speaking to Tim we were so impressed that we went full steam ahead. He also volunteered to work with our cement mason concurrently to ensure complete consistency with alignment and appearance. We will continue to go out of way to recommend this amazing company. Exceeded our expectations bar none.

Theresa Foot from Clearview
3 reviews New Lowell, ON

From start to finish, Road Readie was topnotch. We were impressed with Tim's knowledge and professionalism. We would highly recommend Road Readie to anyone looking to have paving done. The speed and efficiency of the employees is mind blowing. Not sure why we waited 18 years to get the job done, but so glad we chose Road Readie.

1 review Barrie, ON

Need your driveway paved or repaired call ROAD READIE PAVING you will not be disappointed! Tim and his crew delivered friendly and professional service with top quality product with fair price. Our driveway looks beautiful. Thank-you Tim.

The Gilberts

Plastics in
1 review Collingwood, ON

Best in class. Tim and his crew were prompt and detailed. It was refreshing to see. Given this experience, I will be bringing them down to Toronto for my buildings.
Great work!!

Karen P from Essa
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Tim at Road Readie Paving came through for me and I am truly greatful. I highly recommend Road Readie based on integrity and quality of workmanship. My story.....I needed a driveway repair in a hurry as I was selling my house. In March 2017, I attended the home show at the Barrie Molson Centre specifically to find a co. who would commit to this job and my timeline. I met a rep. from another co. (The Original Pave Pros) who attended my home, gave me an estimate on my driveway repair and gave me a definite date for the work to be done, the second week in May but no later than the 3rd week. I had 3 conversations with the rep. who assured me I was on the schedule. To confirm my date after 1 no show I called the rep. who then told me he had left the company. Hearing my slightly panicked voice, he assured me he had left the paperwork with the owner of the company and gave me her number and assured me she/Nicki would handle this not to worry. I called Nicki the co. owner. She gave me a job date which resulted in another no show. When I called her for another date she didn't answer the phone (her cell) or return my call. Now the fourth week in May and desperate as my real estate agent had scheduled an open house, I realized she was not being so truthful on her promise to do my job. I reached out to Tim at Road Readie and now with the season in full swing he said, they were very booked. I told him my story regarding Pave Pros leaving me in a bind days before my open house. Tim said, to leave it with him and he would see what he could do but no promises. To my surprise 3 days later he called and said, his crew were finished a job early and they were on their way to my house. I can not say enough about Tim and his fantastic crew at Road Readie Paving. Again, I highly recommend Road Readie.

More about Road Readie Paving

We are a family owned and operated asphalt paving and construction company!