Toronca Fence And Decks Inc

Reviews for Toronca Fence And Decks Inc

Vr in Vaughan
Vr in Vaughan

Fencing

Please avoid ToronCa. In a group project for our subdivision they constructed fence for 12 homes in our area. The quality is poor and their customer service is terrible once money is paid. Therefore if you have issues once they finish your fence, they will ignore you. The brother are hot tempered and have no customer service skills. Please avoid ToronCa if you don’t want headaches when once fence is up. Also they make deals with the negotiator and overcharge others. Even BBB has revoked them due to unsettled claims.

Sunny in Brampton
Sunny in Brampton

Happy customer. Toronca did the fence for our whole street

I'm very happy with the work done by Toronca for my street. The fence and gates look great and the job was done cleanly and professionally in about 10 days. I got quotes from 9 different companies before we went with Toronca who was the most competitive and offered the options we wanted.

A big pro with them over other companies is they don't take a deposit and take payment only when the job is complete. Some neighbours had bad experiences with fence companies not coming back so this is great that all the risk is off us.

They offered several designs and options as well as post sizes so we could get the larger 6x6 posts as desired. We could get inserts put into the gates which adds a bit of a nicer look to them. I worked with Erhan and it went well and I would use them again if I needed another fence done.

Chemist in Brampton
Chemist in Brampton

Project

Excellent company. They did my backyard fence in 2017 and I was very impressed with the quality of work done. The pricing was also lower than competitors.. I re-hire them again in April 2018 to complete a deck project. No regrets. Very focus workers. Definitely will be recommending them to friends and family..

Ashwin in Mississauga
Ashwin in Mississauga

Fence & Deck Project - Summer 2017

Toronca is a trustworthy, reliable and professional contractor for Decks & Fences. When we moved into our new build home, we were looking to build the fence and a deck in the summer of 2017.
The Fence Project.
I took the lead and co-ordinated with my 18 neighbours and reviewed quotes from 5 different contractors eventually our neighbourhood collectively selected Toronca based on quality, references and our desired time commitment. The entire fencing for 18 homes was completed in less than a week, they are well organized and 3 teams of workers systematically got the job done. Each home got a gate with a wrought iron window and the fence design we chose provides excellent privacy.
PROS: Professional, Good Workmanship, Competitive Prices.
CONS: Slight delay in getting the project started but once they did, it was done in a week.
Above & Beyond: It is quite a challenge to have 18 familes commit to a large expense and as such Toronca offered a couple of homes flexible payment options, which really helped get everyone on board. Most importantly they were so flexible we only paid after the job was done, no advance was required either. This is a sign of a stable and financial solvent contractor no doubt.

The Deck Project:
I was looking for a wrap around double deck because we have a walkout basement and worked on the design with Toronca, they had really good suggestions and they built the deck in two stages, the upper deck believe it or not was built in 2 days, the first day the entire upper wood section was completed and the 2nd day was used to install the glass railings and the staircase.
The 2nd stage was The lower deck which also took about 2 days with the installation of the glass railing and a couple of gates.
PROS: Deck was built with precision and is completely level and flush with the home. The glass railings provide a great view and were done to ensure gaps between glass panels are no larger than 3 inches for safety.
CONS: There was a bit of a wait after materials arrived and work actually began, but then again they do such a good job it's worth the little delay.
Above & Beyond: As an after thought I figured it would be a good idea to convert the bottom of the deck stairs landing into a dog house for my Great Danes and they did such a good job of it, cost me a little extra but was totally worth it.

Overall:
I'm very pleased with the way everything turned out, I've attached a few pictures to show before the fence and deck were built and how it looks now. Note every fence you see in these pictures was built by Toronca, the entire row of 18 homes in Brampton (Missisauga Rd & Steeles).

Recommendation:
I highly recommend Toronca and like me I'm certain you will be pleased with the way your fence and deck project turns out. If you'd like to see for yourself, I'm happy to oblige. Wish you a wonderful Summer 2018 and all the best with your outdoor projects.

Ashwin

Suresh in Brampton
Suresh in Brampton

Excellent Job

Excellent job and completely focused team.
Overall great Job.
Would definitely recommend. The quality of material and the work manship is excellent. The whole team is focused and know there Job thoroughly.

Jag in Toronto
Jag in Toronto

Good service...Good workamanship.

Good and hardworking people. Did the job as expected. There was some delay in project but that was due to some nosy neighbors not the company.
They did whatever they can to finish it ontime.
Overall very satisfied with the job and dealing.

Karunananthan Kandiah in Markham
Karunananthan Kandiah in Markham

Fencing

The company was very friendly, punctual and efficient. The work was very well done and we were very pleased with the end results. Everything was done on time and in perfect condition and the workers were very kind and hardworking. We definitely recommend this company to everyone.

Fence

A very great company. Did a very great job with my fence. 10/10! I will advise this company to everyone. Workers are nice and easy going. friendly people, great work !

John in Bowmanville
John in Bowmanville

Backyard Fence

Toronca fence Did our new subdivision in Brampton we had many different companies come by for quotes after our first time meeting the owner my Neighbors and I felt very comfortable with him From the beginning we had great communication everything was clear on paper price is very competitive in the market concrete was from the cement truck not like other companies mix the cement in the hole once the job was finish he personally comes by to check on the job quality what I liked the most all the garbage was cleaned the same night they finish I would definitely recommend them to anyone

Deck

This company is only concerned with moving onto the next project.
Driveway destroyed by lumber company, accessed backyard through neighbours yard without asking permission, left all garbage behind, missed putting 19 screws that holds glass railing on second story deck, built without permit when that was the first questioned asked during our quote and confirmed that they handle that stuff, used crappy lumber, installed broken boards and never came back to replace them, multiple times we were told they were coming back, our deck pales in comparison to all our neighbours decks built after by Otto. The end result was our deck was not built up to code and we've now had to put additional money into our deck with another company because multiple corners were cut.

More about Toronca Fence And Decks Inc

TorOnCa Fence & Deck is a well established fencing and decking company, instilled with a zest for outdoor living! We combine considerable design experience, quality materials and working expertise to create stylish, pleasurable, practical outside spaces, viable throughout the seasons. We work within both the private and commercial sector throughout ...