Toronca Fence And Decks Inc

Fences & Gates
Toronca Fence And Decks Inc

Reviews for Toronca Fence And Decks Inc

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Poor build quality and unprofessional staff

Unprofessional employees at this business. Our street hired this company to fence our yards. Upon completion I noticed a part of my fence that was crooked and not plumb with the rest of fence. They manager proceeded to convince me it was 'fine' and that 'nothing was wrong'. Ultimately my only recourse was to withhold payment till the issue was resolved.

Fast forward to present day and our neighbours have issues with their fence. Burak (manager) has continued to delay and brush aside the neighbors requests for over 5 months. Mind you, this is a repair that can be done by once person in under an hour. Suffice to say, their 5 Yr warranty means nothing once you have paid for the fence.

I warn whoever reads this and considers doing business with this company to do your due diligence and with caution. Please do not pay the remainder of balance until you have inspectef your fence and are fully satisfied because once you pay, they will NOT come for anything.

Filo in Windsor
Filo in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

The backyard deck

Thank you TorOnCa for the amazing work done. My kids and I are very happy with the new deck. It gives us the outdoor space to be comfortable and enjoy the outdoors.
Special thanks to Burak, who helped decide on the perfect design.
Special thanks to the entire team that made this project possible.

Amedeo in Toronto
Amedeo in Toronto

Terrible Work - Do Not Hire

DO NOT HIRE - terrible work and you’ll regret it

All nice while quoting but the work is just terrible. We hired this company to install our backyard fence with some neighbors - the fence was not installed properly and boards are separating, posts are twisted and not levelled. The work is Just terrible

They will make all kinds of assurances but will not repair or correct anything. They will give excuse after excuse and the run around.

Do yourself a favour and pay a bit more and hire someone else.

I completely regret hiring this company. My fence looks terrible and it’s embarrassing.

Donna in Sault Sainte Marie
Donna in Sault Sainte Marie
1 review Newmarket, ON

Disgusting service. Do not hire!

Pathetic and VERY unprofessional. They should be ashamed at how they treat their customers. Promised several times to show up and correct their mistakes and they never come around or called. They offered $2,000 refund and they have never been around to drop it off. They are an absolutely disgusting company. Only out to rip people off. Reporting to BBB and sending bill to RC to show it was cash. You don’t want to pay me, then you can pay the tax man. Do not attempt to hire this company. Ersin, you are a disgrace!

Joe D.
Joe D.

Outside wooden fence.

They did a great job...quick, affordable, efficient and tidy!!!
Highly would recommend as a contractor!
Responded to phone calls immediately which is refreshing in today's fast paced technical age!!
Joe from Woodbridge.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Avoid TorOnCa, very unprofessional and hot tempered

Be careful when dealing with this company, very unprofessional. Was provided a quote for the fencing and person drawing up the diagrams advised we could decide later on whether to extend the fence past the hose bib or before it and decide on the gate afterwards. We agreed to this. When it came down to it and I asked if we could extend it and they gave me crap for that. I talked to them in a calm and professional manner but they just blew up and started yelling at me. Started telling me the neighbor didn't want to build it that far but I already spoke to my neighbor and they agreed on extending. Was told I would have to pay for the extension myself. Asked how much, they advised another $100. OK, I was fine with that. Then when they came back again to make the change, they advised its now $250. So basically, the extension is about 2 feet. So they wanted $250 to build 2 feet. Then without even discussing anything they just said forget it, we don't want to do it, do it on your own and they left the fence open unfinished. Very unprofessional. I did some research and keep in mind they have been REMOVED from the better business bureau probably for having too many complaints and issues so do your due diligence and check them up first. So I basically got an unfinished fence and forced to pay what was on the contract. So be careful what you discuss with the initial person vs the person doing the actual work. They will change things up on you. The initial linear footage charge will be enticing at first, but they will charge you ridiculous amounts or make up insanely high quotes to close off your gate for example. I have had other friends tell me their neighbors reached out for quotes and they never show up either. So keep that in mind.

R.Fobert
R.Fobert
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

New Fence

We were slightly hesitant to use Toronca based on some mixed reviews we saw online. We were more or less forced into using them due to a few neighbors not communicating with others, in a new subdivision. However, we were very happy with everything. All of the crews were pleasant and professional. They were very hardworking. I felt they took great care in making sure the posts were lined up just right. Our fences and gates look great. The gates were made from scratch and seem extremely heavy duty. We’ve received many compliments on our fences! Thanks guys!

AJ from Brampton in Brampton
AJ from Brampton in Brampton

Backyard Fence and Deck

We would recommend Erson and his company for any project. They were professional and very hardworking. They worked within the time line they gave us but did not rush and cut any corners. He and his team made sure every part of the deck was perfect and did not say they were done until THEY were 100 % happy which made us feel as if they were building it for their families and wanted nothing less than perfection upon completion!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Fence and gates

I found Toronca to be very responsive (via text/phone) and they did a terrific job on my fence and gates. Friends and family who visit always take note of how nice the fence is. Well constructed and with good materials.

Private User reviews Kleinburg, ON

Use at your own risk...

1) they are not licensed in the city of Vaughan as a deck & fence contractor. Per City Bylaw 315-2005 and 016-2017. All renovators, fence installers are required to be licensed with the city.
2) they don’t follow city bylaws regarding zoning requirements. They only tell you they have done hundreds of decks or fences no issues. No issues in the past doesn’t mean it was done properly.
3) they will tell you yes they will apply for building permit but in fact they don’t and perform illegal work. They promised to provide engineer drawing and they never did.
4) once you pay, good luck getting them back to fix anything afterwards, they will tell you someone will stop by today, tomorrow or whenever and it will be no show
5) one of the brother (company owned by two brothers) was rude and has no customer service skills. Honestly, dealing with Rogers and bell are more pleasant in comparison.
6) material uses are cheap, many boards were cracked, twisted when installed. Also they only use nails and no screws.
My list can go on forever. But you get my point, spend a little bit more and hire someone else to save the headache.

More about Toronca Fence And Decks Inc

TorOnCa Fence & Deck is a well established fencing and decking company, instilled with a zest for outdoor living! We combine considerable design experience, quality materials and working expertise to create stylish, pleasurable, practical outside spaces, viable throughout the seasons. We work within both the private and commercial sector throughout ...
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Toronto?