Handy 4 you

Reviews for Handy 4 you

Amita
Amita

No job too small!

After hearing from multiple handymen that our job was too small for them to take, we stumbled upon Glen and Mark and I am happy that we did.

They fixed drywall, patched holes, and fixed baseboards for us. They provided all the materials at a reasonable price.

They were both friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with.

I will definitely be using their services again and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a capable, well - trained handyman. Awesome job.

Siraj in Toronto
Siraj in Toronto

Fixes Around The House: Bathroom re-Caulking, lock installations, door weather stripping, etc.

I'm glad to have found Glen on this site. My wife and I are very pleased with his work. He was on-time, professional, efficient, and easy to work with.
I had hired him and his assistant Mark for various fixes around the house including bathroom re-caulking, lock installations, door weather stripping, etc. It was straightforward discussing with him what I needed to be done and what I had to buy ahead of time. He was easy to schedule and a pleasure to work with. I know who to call next time I need help! You won’t go wrong with Glen and his crew.

Thank you for the great review. I'm happy we were able to help you with your entire list.look forward to working with you in the future. Glen

Jessica in North york
Jessica in North york

Handy 4 You was amazing!

Wow- I was so impressed with Glen, Mark and Jacob. What a great team! These gentleman did a fantastic job, and were a pleasure to work with. It was easy to partner with Glen, who was very thorough and returned my email immediately, set up a call to go through the many small jobs at hand, and instructed us on exactly what to purchase at the hardware store in advance of his visit. His quote was accurate and matched up with the final total cost, and the team completed all of the jobs on schedule. They showed up at our home right on time, were professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and very respectful of me, our home, and each other. We look forward to working with Handy 4 You in the future! Thanks!

mark from Old Toronto
mark from Old Toronto

Ceiling and roof repair

We needed a hole in the bathroom ceiling fixed and a 2nd floor rooftop venting stack patched. Not a huge job, plus it was challenging (middle of winter on a roof). Who does that? Glen and Mark from Handy4You. Fair price, fast work, excellent job. I'm thinking of keeping them around the house permanently :)

Thankyou for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Glen

Keith in Vaughan
Keith in Vaughan

Odd jobs around the house

Glen and Mark completed a wide variety of tasks that I put off for too long in just a few hours. They were prompt, efficient and very pleasant to work with. I wouldn't hesitiate to recommend them

Thanks so much for for your great review. Look forward to working with you again. Glen

Rosemary from Toronto
Rosemary from Toronto

Bathroom shower problem

I needed a quick diagnosis for an ongoing shower -free moisture problem that had slowly built up.
Glen and his associate were punctual, and had the job done in a short time along with a detailed explanation of the root cause of the problem.
No mess, no fuss, very polite. No surprises!
Definitely will recommend.
A big thank you.

Thanks so much for the review. It was a pleasure meeting you. We look forward to being able to help you with your future projects. Glen

Cindy and Wanda in Scarborogh
Cindy and Wanda in Scarborogh

Odd jobs around the house

Glen and his team were excellent, and I highly recommend them. I had several tasks that I needed done around my home and the Handy 4 You team completed all the tasks. They arrived early, and worked for 8 hours straight. No task was too small, and all was done professionally. Glen offered solutions to a couple of tasks that I was unsure that could be done.
If you are in need of a handyman, you cannot go wrong with the Hany 4 You team.

Thankyou for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and look forward to working with you in the future. Glen

Various home repairs

Glen and his crew were professional, prompt, and they actually cared about their workmanship. I was very pleased with them and will continue to use their services for future repairs.

Looking forward to helping you with your other projects. Thank you for the great review. Glen

Suzy
Suzy

Outdoor repairs

Glen and his team were friendly, efficient and provided great solutions for the areas that needed work. They went out of their way to accommodate our schedule and that is very much appreciated. Thanks so much!

Thanks for great review.

BH in Toronto
BH in Toronto

A bunch of home repairs - well done and quick

Glen was very friendly and he was very efficient in getting a bunch of repairs done around the house. He fixed some broken drawers, electrical outlets, secured a wardrobe, reattached a door closer, and patched a wall. Very happy with his quick and good work. Recommended!

Thankyou for the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Handy 4 you

Hello, I'm the Handyman Glen, providing service for a variety of small jobs. I am a professional handyman that has been in business for over 12 years.In the industry for 25 years. My skills include plumbing,electrical, repairing, installing, upgrading, painting,drywall, building,full bathroom renos,tiling
as well as other related household maintenance and repairs.
Whatever small project you have I have the experience and the know-how to get it done right and get it done fast. The Handyman Glens affordable hourly rate covers not just labor, but the right tools for the job. [email protected]