Handy 4 You

Reviews for Handy 4 You

Felix
Felix

Bath remodel

Kevin, their handyman tech, help me remodel my bathroom, along with other miscellaneous projects around my house. The bathroom remodelling involved replacement of the vanity, mirror, and a lighting fixture. Plus we re-tiled the floor of the bathroom. I also had glass/ceramic tile backsplash installed in my kitchen, had all hardwood changed out on all doors throughout the house, and had two leaky toilets fixed. Work lasted over 3 days, totalling 21.5 man hours.

Dzidra Krumins in Toronto
Dzidra Krumins in Toronto

Several smaller jobs in the house

I needed some smaller jobs to be done. I went on Home Stars looking for a reliable handyman. Handy 4 you sounded just perfect . The reviews by former customers that had used the Co. were all excellent. Glen , the owner of the Co., arrived on time as promised with his helper. Everything was completed in the shortest period of time.What he was unable to fix , he said so .
Will definitely call them again in the future and also recommend the Co. to my friends and neighbours.

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you. All the best Glen.

Patricia in North York
Patricia in North York

Bathroom Repairs

I hired Glen to carry out various repairs to the bathroom which included painting, installation of a towel rail and re-caulking the shower tub. He arrived on time and carried out the jobs in a timely and efficient manner. He is knowledgeable, friendly and polite. I would not hesitate to recommend Glen's services to anyone.

Thank you for your positive review. It was are pleasure to help! Thanks Glen

Constance
Constance

Preparing for Sale of Condo

My condo is now 19 years old and I needed several small repairs done in preparation for sale. Glen was great. I sent him pictures and he then gave me a list of supplies he'd need. He came with a helper and together they did everything in 4 hrs. And they did a great job with everything. I was really pleased, and would call Glen again. He's very pleasant too - it's like working with a friendly neighbor! (PS. They also do painting, if needed.)

Thank you for your positive review! It was a pleasure to help.

Dawn in Toronto
Dawn in Toronto

Professional, Reliable, Quality

We have hired Glen on two separate occasions to complete a variety of jobs around our home - from tiling, to plumbing, to hanging pictures and shelving - and his work has been nothing but exceptional. His vast knowledge of everything home-repair has proven him an "expert generalist" around home projects. He has a warm, friendly, professional demeanour. He has proven to be reliable in terms of his scheduling, and his work. The quality of his projects have been excellent: I've attached a picture of the tiling work he completed in our bathroom. I intend on hiring him again...and again.

Thanks so much for your great review! It has been a pleasure helping you with your home projects and look forward to working with you on your spring projects. All the best! Glen

Kimberly
Kimberly

Efficient, Great Price and Knowledgeable!

Given we're not handy, we had a variety of jobs for someone knowledgeable to do. We found Glen on Homestars and he and his assistant changed a cartridge in our shower taps, caulked the bathtub, replaced the weather stripping on 2 doors, installed a mailbox on our stucco exterior and gave us several hints on things we could do ourselves. He never attempted to do things to make more money. He was honest, his fees are reasonable, and he's a pleasure to deal with. We'd definitely use Glen again. Thank you!

Thank you for your review! You were very hospitable a pleasure to work with! We were very happy to be able to help and look forward to any future home issues you may have. All the best Glen

Laura in Mississauga
Laura in Mississauga

Bathroom renovation

Glen came and helped me renovate my bathroom.
He tiled the shower incloser as well as tiled the floors.
He also installed the toilet and vanity.
He came on time and was a pleasure to have in my home, very polite and made sure I was comfortable with him in my home.
I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for work to be done in their home.

Thank you for your review! It was great working with you, and looking forward to future projects you may have!

Joann TO
Joann TO

Reliable, Knowledgable and Fast

Since first finding Glen through Home Stare two years ago, we've relied on him for fixes and improvements that we can't manage on our own - both small and large, inside and outside of our home. Glen knows what he's doing, he has the tools, he's honest and reliable, and gets the job done quickly. Thanks Glen!

Thanks for the great review! It's always a pleasure working with you!

gduva in Caledon, Ontario Canada L7K1V6
gduva in Caledon, Ontario Canada L7K1V6
5 reviews Caledon, ON

Handiwork around the house

Glen was responsive from our very first contact and gave a lot of great advice regarding our particular situation. He installed a roof rack in the garage, changed two faucets and re-caulked a shower stall, in addition to doing some other odds and ends. He was honest and forthright about pricing and did a wonderful job with all tasks. My wife and I are very happy with his work and would not hesitate to use him again in the future. Highly recommended! Thanks Glen!!

Thanks so much for your positive review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Ronnie from Toronto
Ronnie from Toronto

Handyman jobs around the house

We needed someone to do a few things around the house (hanging mirrors, replacing large light fixture, replace curtain rod, check plumbing in powder room etc.) We took to HomeStars and found Handy 4 You and feel VERY lucky. Glen responded in good time and although busy he was accommodating enough to fit us in quickly. Cost was reasonable and he is VERY professional and we are extremely pleased with the outcome of the job. Handy 4 You work quickly and efficiently and do a great job overall.

It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks so much for your review. Looking forward to are next visit!! Glen

More about Handy 4 You

Hello, I'm the Handyman Glen, providing service for a variety of small jobs. I am a professional handyman that has been in business for over 12 years & in the industry for 25 years. My skills include plumbing & electrical (aesthetic & minor repairs only), repairing, installing, upgrading, painting, drywall, building, full bathroom renos, tiling as well as other related household maintenance and repairs.

Whatever small project you have I have the experience and the know-how to get it done right and get it done fast. The Handyman Glen's affordable hourly rate covers not just labor, but the right tools for the job.

EMAIL for inquiries: glens1@rogers.com