Handy 4 You

glens1@rogers.com ON L6X 2Y9

Reviews for Handy 4 You

Kimberly
Kimberly

Efficient, Great Price and Knowledgeable!

Given we're not handy, we had a variety of jobs for someone knowledgeable to do. We found Glen on Homestars and he and his assistant changed a cartridge in our shower taps, caulked the bathtub, replaced the weather stripping on 2 doors, installed a mailbox on our stucco exterior and gave us several hints on things we could do ourselves. He never attempted to do things to make more money. He was honest, his fees are reasonable, and he's a pleasure to deal with. We'd definitely use Glen again. Thank you!

Thank you for your review! You were very hospitable a pleasure to work with! We were very happy to be able to help and look forward to any future home issues you may have. All the best Glen

Dawn in Toronto
Dawn in Toronto

Professional, Reliable, Quality

We have hired Glen on two separate occasions to complete a variety of jobs around our home - from tiling, to plumbing, to hanging pictures and shelving - and his work has been nothing but exceptional. His vast knowledge of everything home-repair has proven him an "expert generalist" around home projects. He has a warm, friendly, professional demeanour. He has proven to be reliable in terms of his scheduling, and his work. The quality of his projects have been excellent: I've attached a picture of the tiling work he completed in our bathroom. I intend on hiring him again...and again.

Thanks so much for your great review! It has been a pleasure helping you with your home projects and look forward to working with you on your spring projects. All the best! Glen

Laura in Mississauga
Laura in Mississauga

Bathroom renovation

Glen came and helped me renovate my bathroom.
He tiled the shower incloser as well as tiled the floors.
He also installed the toilet and vanity.
He came on time and was a pleasure to have in my home, very polite and made sure I was comfortable with him in my home.
I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for work to be done in their home.

Thank you for your review! It was great working with you, and looking forward to future projects you may have!

Joann TO
Joann TO

Reliable, Knowledgable and Fast

Since first finding Glen through Home Stare two years ago, we've relied on him for fixes and improvements that we can't manage on our own - both small and large, inside and outside of our home. Glen knows what he's doing, he has the tools, he's honest and reliable, and gets the job done quickly. Thanks Glen!

Thanks for the great review! It's always a pleasure working with you!

gduva in Caledon, Ontario Canada L7K1V6
gduva in Caledon, Ontario Canada L7K1V6
5 reviews Caledon, ON

Handiwork around the house

Glen was responsive from our very first contact and gave a lot of great advice regarding our particular situation. He installed a roof rack in the garage, changed two faucets and re-caulked a shower stall, in addition to doing some other odds and ends. He was honest and forthright about pricing and did a wonderful job with all tasks. My wife and I are very happy with his work and would not hesitate to use him again in the future. Highly recommended! Thanks Glen!!

Thanks so much for your positive review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Ronnie from Toronto
Ronnie from Toronto

Handyman jobs around the house

We needed someone to do a few things around the house (hanging mirrors, replacing large light fixture, replace curtain rod, check plumbing in powder room etc.) We took to HomeStars and found Handy 4 You and feel VERY lucky. Glen responded in good time and although busy he was accommodating enough to fit us in quickly. Cost was reasonable and he is VERY professional and we are extremely pleased with the outcome of the job. Handy 4 You work quickly and efficiently and do a great job overall.

It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks so much for your review. Looking forward to are next visit!! Glen

Stewart in Toronto
Stewart in Toronto

A great general handyman

I had a list of small repairs that I needed done around my house. Glen came out with his son Jake and went through the entire list quickly and efficiently. Before his visit, he went through photos of the repairs with me and guided me as to the materials I needed to have on hand. This saved me time and money. Glen and Jake arrived on time, we’re very courteous and professional, and cleaned everything up after their work was completed. I highly recommend Handy4you.

Thanks so much for your great review. Look forward to being able to help you again in the future. Glen

On time. On budget. On point.

Glen and his son were on time, on budget and on point. Both gentlemen checked off each item on my to-do list efficiently, expertly and politely. As well, Glen crossed an item of my list saying it wasn't necessary, even though it would have certainly earned him more money. So, Glen doesn't try to up sell customers. No pressure. No stress. No haggling. Just a bevy of small jobs done expertly. In Toronto, it's a relief to find finally a reliable, professional and industrious handyman who takes pride in, and pays careful attention to, his work. From now on, Glen and his son will be on speed dial the next time I need those small, odd, but necessary jobs done to keep my house in tip-top shape. Thank you, Glen.

Thanks so much for the review! Looking forward to being able to work with you again. Glen

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Numerous handyman services

I was extremely impressed with Glen. Showed up right on time, extremely reliable. We had a number of small jobs to complete, He and his helper were able to take care of all our list within a short period of time. I would definitely recommend them, and will be using Glen again in the future.

Thankyou for your great review. Definitely looking forward to working with you in the future.

Jessica in North york
Jessica in North york
6 reviews North York, ON

Handy 4 You was amazing!

Wow- I was so impressed with Glen, Mark and Jacob. What a great team! These gentleman did a fantastic job, and were a pleasure to work with. It was easy to partner with Glen, who was very thorough and returned my email immediately, set up a call to go through the many small jobs at hand, and instructed us on exactly what to purchase at the hardware store in advance of his visit. His quote was accurate and matched up with the final total cost, and the team completed all of the jobs on schedule. They showed up at our home right on time, were professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and very respectful of me, our home, and each other. We look forward to working with Handy 4 You in the future! Thanks!

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. Glen

More about Handy 4 You

Hello, I'm the Handyman Glen, providing service for a variety of small jobs. I am a professional handyman that has been in business for over 12 years & in the industry for 25 years. My skills include plumbing & electrical (aesthetic & minor repairs only), repairing, installing, upgrading, painting, drywall, building, full bathroom renos, tiling as well as other related household maintenance and repairs.

Whatever small project you have I have the experience and the know-how to get it done right and get it done fast. The Handyman Glen's affordable hourly rate covers not just labor, but the right tools for the job.

EMAIL for inquiries: glens1@rogers.com