GTA Brick Repair - No Longer In Business

Masonry & Bricklaying
Ajax ON
HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Ajax  >  GTA Brick Repair - No Longer In Business

Reviews for GTA Brick Repair - No Longer In Business

alan hinan in Oshawa
alan hinan in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

chimney

I had my chimney repaired by these fine people. they were trust worthy and prompt. I have no problem with hiring their contractors for further work. they were very polite and friendly.

Tim Haynes in Ajax
Tim Haynes in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Front step brickwork relaid

We hired Jason to re-do some front step brickwork which a landscaper had attempted to repair. The landscaper did a horrible job. Jason came in, did a gorgeous job in under a day, and for a very reasonable price. I would definitely hire him again, and recommend him to anybody needing brick and masonry work. He is professional, quick, very friendly, and very reasonably priced. I wish I could give him more than 10 stars!

Kim Malone in Pickering
Kim Malone in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Fixed crack in front of house

We hired Jason through a friend to fix a large crack we had in front of the house.We were worried that it could be a big expensive job but he told us it was superficial. He was polite and completed the job promptly while we were out that day. Nice job! Looks like there was never a crack there! Thanks for being honest!

More about GTA Brick Repair - No Longer In Business

CLOSED PERMANENTLY PLEASE DELETE THIS LISTING
Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Ajax?