Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1 NEW JERSEY Mount Laurel NJ 08054

Reviews for Tj's Painting Company Llc

2 reviews LUMBERTON, NJ

repair and paint wooden, front porch.

856-912-2594
1 NEW JERSEY
Mount Laurel
NJ
UNITED STATES

A 15 y/o, covered front porch with wooden railings and supports was showing its age and needed repair. Because of the fine job TJ's Painting Company had previously done on painting my new addition, I decided to have them do this work. The porch is 8' x 21' and the quote to do the repairs, and paint was very reasonable. Tom Brennan replaced all the old and rotted sections of the porch and then primed and painted everything. The results are wonderful! It looks like a new porch again, and many of my neighbors have come to look at it and comment how nice it looks now! Once again, thank you for a great job!

2 reviews LUMBERTON, NJ

Prep, priming and painting of large, new room addition to home, including walls, ceiling, trim and 3 doors.

856-912-2594
1 NEW JERSEY
Mount Laurel
NJ
UNITED STATES

I recently had a new room (14' x 26') built on to my home, but due to illness was unable to tackle the job of painting it myself. I'm used to doing this type of work myself and was very hesitant to call in an outsider. However, I really needed to get this job completed, as my new furniture was on its way in a few days (as well as Hurricane Irene)! I had contacted several companies via the internet, but only two promptly called me to discuss the job, and only one was willing to schedule a visit to discuss the project face-to-face. The other company quoted me a price just by my explanation over the phone. When I asked if he would come out to "see" the work I needed done he responded, “I really don't need to be there to give you a quote", and he seemed unwilling to give me a date that he could start. Thankfully, Mike from TJ's Painting Company was able to meet me the same day to discuss everything and quote me a price. He was very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. Mike took the time to answer my questions and to provide professional advice on specific concerns I had regarding the project. He started the next morning at exactly the time he stated, and the quality of his work is excellent! He caulked, spackled and prepared the surfaces prior to painting and the final results are absolutely beautiful! In one day Mike prepped, primed and painted an entire 14' x 26' room AND three doors! So impressed was I with Mike's professionalism and quality of work that I've asked him for quotes on painting newly installed ceilings and trim molding in my basement, and for repairing and painting my wooden, front porch railings. I would highly recommend TJ's Painting Co. to anyone who wants high-quality work done at reasonable prices!

Thank you for the excellent review John! It was a pleasure to work for you! We'll see you this week for the next projects!!

More about Tj's Painting Company Llc

We are a Family owned Company that specializes in custom interior/ exterior painting, power washing, wallpaper removal, and handyman services. Call today for a free estimate!
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Mt Laurel?