Wendy Berger and Associates

S from Toronto
S from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Landscape Architect

Wendy designed our garden and landscaped our yard. I gave her not a lot of direction - I said I wanted it to look nice year-round. We are now into year 8 and our house looks FANTASTIC. People actually stop by and compliment us on our gardens. Everything flowers at different times - throughout the spring and summer and fall. The place looks amazing. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Wendy Berger.

Kara
Kara

Condo Deck Design

Wendy and her team are amazing to work with and she is incredibly talented! She really understands what her clients are looking for in the finished project.
She is reliable, punctual and organized.