Silver Pools Sales And Service

9582 Highway 48, RR 1 Markham ON L3P 3J3
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in North York  >  Silver Pools Sales And Service

Reviews for Silver Pools Sales And Service

Silver Pools Installation and Service

Bob Innis is the owner and face of the company. When you work with Silver Pools, you are working directly with Bob.

We had a pool installed in 2002 and Bob and we have had the pool open and closed annually with Silver Pools in addition to any servicing or repairs over the last 16 years. They always work hard to accommodate our schedule and are courteous and professional.

cg in Markham
cg in Markham

Second Time Using Silver Pools

Silver Pools built our first pool about 14 years ago and when we moved we didn't hesitate to use them again since we never had any problems with our first pool. Both times we got exactly what we wanted. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

tracy from Pickering
tracy from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Pool Installation

The end result is a well installed ( and well used ) swimming pool! Silver Pools Sales and Service brought a wealth of experience and knowledge to the project. We would definitely recommend them.

James Ecker from Markham
James Ecker from Markham

Swimming Pool

Silver Pools installed a new pool for us last summer, based on a referral from friends who used this company about 10 years ago. We did our due diligence and spoke with 3 other pool builders and in the end selected Silver Pools because of the owner Bob Innes. Bob spent 2 hours with us at our initial meeting answering all of our questions, offering suggestions/advice based on his many years of experience and was extremely patient with us as we worked through the thought process on how to proceed. When we finally signed with him he spent another 2 hours going over every detail to ensure everyone was on the same page and began the build immediately. Bob was very hands on during the entire process being on-site every day of the build ensuring everything was done to his exacting standards. I always felt Bob built our pool as if he was building his own pool for his home and didn't cut corners, which gave us a lot of peace of mind. During the build I had the opportunity to be at home to watch much of the work being done and got to know the guys doing the work offering them pop/water to stay hydrated.They were all very professional and polite and worked very hard and we're quite pleasant to deal with. Bob and his crew were very good at fixing any imperfections and I remember the day the liner went in, Bob came back that night around 8:45 pm (after having already worked a full day) to check on it and we noticed a couple small pebble under the liner. Bob jumped in, climbed under the liner to remove the debris and vacuumed it before letting the process continue. Bob went through all of the operations of the equipment with us once everything was set up and cleaned everything up so you would never have known a few days earlier our yard was a construction zone, even the neighbour's commented on how well he had done.
They closed the pool in early October and we look forward to having them back in May to re-open the pool for the summer.
It was a pleasure to do business with such a professional and I wouldn't hesitate to refer Bob Innes and Silver Pools to anyone who wants a quality job and someone who stands behind his work!

Shannon Kendall  from Toronto
Shannon Kendall from Toronto

Installation of unground pool

We had out pool installed by Silver Pools last spring. The owner Bob Innis was extremely knowledgable down to the last detail. The crew was on time and did impeccable work. The design and the quality of workmanship is 10/10. Bob took his time to show us everything. They came and closed our pool and am looking forward to them coming to open it in May. It's a pleasure to do business with them. They earn every dollar they charge.

Jeffrey Sadowski from Markham
Jeffrey Sadowski from Markham
3 reviews Aurora, ON

pool installation

I just noticed that this supplier is on this site and good or bad I always feel that customers need to share their experience so that others can be fully informed. I would never recommend this company for two reasons. The quality of the build turned out to be deficient. We had 2 skimmers installed. One for the main return and the other for the waterfall. They were put in at different heights meaning that one is never at the optimum usefullness. If the waterfall is to work the height of the water has to be too high which means the main filter is not doing its job. I was sold an automatic cleaner which worked for 2 weeks and has never worked since. Contacting the company turned out to be useless. The people who originally came to build the pool needed screwdrivers, hammers, wrenches etc. They were ill prepared and it was extremely annoying. I don't mind helping a bit but to have the door constantly knocked on asking for something else became a chore. One of the people constructing the pool asked for some dish cleaner as he had been camping on the weekend and he had left hamburger in his cooler and he wanted to get "rid of the smell". I gave it to him. When I went out to play with my two dogs all of a sudden they were smelling in a bush and wouldn't come when called. I quickly ran to where they were and sure enough the guy had dumped the bad meat into my landscaping. I called the owner who said" I'm sorry, but I have a lot of trouble finding good people every summer and he's new to the company". Honestly...I could go on and on. There are a lot more pool builders who are not as "tired" as this one has become. Do yourself a favour....look elsewhere...you'll thank me.

roslyn greene
roslyn greene
1 review North York, ON

Pool Installation

We needed a pool that was very reliable. The workers were very reliable. They have come back since to check up on it and were very professional. They did an excellent job and we have had no problems with it in the past 5 years. Fabulous work!

HomeShow-326
HomeShow-326

Pool Installation

Silver Pools installed our swimming pool August within 10 days as promised. Great work, reliable professional.