Spring Masters Canada

James in Barrie
James in Barrie
1 review BARRIE, ON

Core Aeration

They called us and tried to get credit card informtion over the phone "to pre-pay" for their services. We told them no and we don't want to do business with their company. Some guy shows up and aerates our lawn when we are not home and they leave their bill in the door. The guy shows up later and I told him we never ordered the aeration and he says ok. I get a bill 4 months later and they want me to pay for what I did not order. Total scam company!

Peter Lee in Toronto
Peter Lee in Toronto

Lawn aeration

An employee from Spring Masters Canada was just making his rounds w/ his aerating machine in our neighbourhood (Mt. Pleasant & Eglinton in Toronto). We had him aerate our lawn this past May (2010). Work was completed in under 30 minutes. I was OK with the work, but found out from neighbours that he charged them less.

birdscrem
birdscrem
1 review Hamilton, ON

General Landscaping

The workers were quick and on time. They didnt cut the lawn evenly. there was excess dirt where dirt should not be. Overall we were not satisfied and would not let any of our friends use them.