Window Treats

Sandra Goldthorp from Kanata
Sandra Goldthorp from Kanata
4 reviews Kanata, ON

Custom Drapery

I have used Window Treats on three occasions. Ratana made lined triple pinched pleat draperies for my dining room, den and my son's room. Ratana provided great advice, was extremely professional and presented me with beautifully finished draperies on time and as quoted. I will definitely use her skilled services in the future. Highly recommended.

More about Window Treats

Window Treats has served the Ottawa region for over 15 years. We represent well know brands such as Hunter Douglas, Shade O Matic, Robert Allen, Maxwell, and more. You are welcome to visit our showroom at 119 Iber Rd, Kanata/ Stittsville