Lumen Windows & Doors (Div. of Lumen Homes Inc.)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
31-2450 Lancaster Rd. Ottawa ON K1B 5N3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ottawa  >  Lumen Windows & Doors (Div. of Lumen Homes Inc.)

Reviews for Lumen Windows & Doors (Div. of Lumen Homes Inc.)

autobody in
autobody in
1 review Ottawa, ON

Sunroom windows and door plus a new front door

I will never recommend Lumen to anyone. One year after replacing front door and frame ($2500.00) the moulding on bottom right came apart at corner. But because I painted the door they said the warranty was no longer valid. This is absolutely ridiculous. They do not honor their workmanship. At least not to me.

I apologize that you feel this way about our company. Unfortunately you have the wrong company. We do not manufacture any products. We supply and install windows and doors from four different manufacturers. Each manufacturer offers a product warranty, we offer an installation warranty. It sounds like you are having a product warranty issue which we unfortunately do not have any control over. We do help client with warranty claims and sometime have the unfortunate job of informing a client there product is not under warranty.

Michael Calvert in Orleans
Michael Calvert in Orleans
2 reviews ORLEANS, ON

New door for my home

I hired Lumen to supply and install a new door for my home. The salesman was great and offered some great advice. No pushy sales tactics or pressure to buy at all. The offered a tremendous slection of doors and we chose one that our neighbours have remarked on. Passers by have stopped to ask where we got it. The installers were professional and cleaned up entirely after they were done. It was a great experience.

Anne in Orleans
Anne in Orleans
4 reviews ORL, ON

Installation of front and back doors

Although it took a long time to complete the project due to some miscommunication on behalf of the company, in the end we are satisfied with the end result. We met the representative of Lumen at the home and garden show last year and booked an appointment with him for an estimate we communicated back and forth and placed the order which was supposed to take about three weeks for two new door installations it literally took months and many follow up phone calls to the company....they finally installed the doors with a wood frame that was cracked and damaged on the front door which was unacceprtable, they then had re-order a new door frame and replace it, this company stood good on their word and at no extra cost to us they fixed the problem. I would recommend Lumen, I just hope they have a salesman that will follow up with clients and offer better customer service.