Coleman's Small Engines

john in Winchester
john in Winchester
1 review WINCHESTER, ON

chain saw repair

I had a very bad experience at coleman small engines the owner Darrin was rude and very unprofessional.Had my saw repaired it was there for 3 weeks took it home and it was worse then when I took it to him. He said it would be an other 3weeks before he could look at it and I would have to pay again.I will never go back and I tell everyone I know about my experience.

More about Coleman's Small Engines

We are locally owned and operated since 1993. We offer a large assortment of lawn equipment and maintenance services intended to satisfy your outdoor needs. We sell Standby Generators, Portable Generators, Lawn tractors, mowers, Trimmers and Chainsaws as well as safety gear
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Kemptville?