Knt Electric

Reviews for Knt Electric

Karin in Toronto
Karin in Toronto

Knob and Tube Removal *House Re-wiring

I recommend KNT Electric to remove your Knob & Tube wiring. Bill and his team were very professional, were on-budget and started and finished on-time. We had 3 quotes and we pick KNT for the competitive price, detailed breakdown, excellent references and Bill’s positive and honest attitude. KNT replaced the knob and tube wiring, patched up my wall and ceiling preserving the crown mouldings and textured wall. He kept me informed regarding the job progress and exceeded my expectations by managing to keep my 80 year old plaster walls untouched. Bill takes pride in his work and ensures satisfaction and quality by providing 12 month guarantee to each of his clients.

Thank you for your review Karin. KNT Electric cares about our customer's property and it was no problem at all that we went the extra mile to protect your home while replacing the knob and tube system. We strive for excellence in customer service!

Sincerely,
Bill (http://www.kntelectric.com)

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

Knob and Tube Rewiring of 1890's Home in Toronto

We recently bought a beautiful 1890's home, but for insurance purposes, were told we needed to have the whole thing re-wired. We were very nervous about this due to a) cost and b) concerns re: destructive work - we have original plaster moulding from when the home was build and didn't want to scar or hurt anything.

From the moment I talked to Bill I felt like I was in safe hands. However to be prudent I met with and got estimates from others.

We went with Bill and his crew and could not be happier. As you can see from the photos there was no damage to original plaster. In the old walls, they made careful incisions and then plastered afterwards.

We also had pot lights installed, as well as a hardwired fire/carbon-monoxide system as well as new outside lights.

Bill was always respectful, informative, and dependable.

He is willing to come back to the house to do little things for you if you need anything adjusted or changed. When he came by recently at no charge to check something for us, he brought us a 12-pack of beer and his guys moved a piece of furniture for us.

I recommend him in a heartbeat - your home will be in safe hands. No need to stress about the knob and tube.

If you call him I'm willing to have him provide my number and speak with anyone who has questions about our project.

Scott

Thank you for your review Scott. KNT Electric cares about our customer's property and being extra careful with your original plaster mouldings was something we took very seriously. We don't mind at all going the extra mile to get the job done right the first time.

Sincerely,
Bill (http://www.kntelectric.com)

More about Knt Electric

KNT Electric, Replacing, removing, decomissioning Knob and Tube Wiring is what we do best! Call 647-880-0881. We are a member of the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA). Our reputation as one of the best Electrical contractors is evident by our reviews. We care about our clients and our reliable work and customer satisfaction is expressed by positive reviews on Homestars.

Electricians
Master Electrician - Knob and tube solutions Call 647-880-0881
Knob And Tube Replacement, Electrical services, Master Electrician, Rewiring. We specialize in Knob and Tube replacement, we are Master Electricians and are licensed to handle any size electrical project. Call 647-880-0881 today for a quote. All KNT Electric staff carry WSIB coverage. WSIB is an independent trust agency that administers compensation and no-fault insurance for Ontario workplaces.
KNT Electric cares about your property, we strive for excellence in customer satsifcation by proven results, on-time delivery of work, on budget, and clean.
Replacing, removing, or decomissioning Knob and Tube Wiring is what we do best! We are Master Electricians for hire, our services range from simple Residential electrical upgrades to large scale projects. Call 647-880-0881 for details or a quote.
MASTER ELECTRICIAN'S LICENSE.(ECRA, ESA license Number 7007535)
ECRA, ESA +
Yes, we are fully insured and bonded by a Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy.Our Mast
Civil Engineering Degree, Master Electrician, ESA Licensed
PROJECT RATE
Yes, we put everything in writing for you.
12 months