Blu Dot Interiors

Patti in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Home Staging

Assisted Review

One home staging, one complete renovation, one funky apartment, one sophisticated condo, Badr Gebara did it all. I only wish I had another home that we could work on together!

gail labrosse  in Ottawa
gail labrosse in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Two shower renovations

Badr the BlueDot designer was very very prompt, full of good ideas, and very pleasant to work with. She is a great help with my project. I will use her again in the spring with the next room.

Alicia in Ottawa
Alicia in Ottawa
13 reviews Ottawa, ON

Staging of Booth at Home & Design Show

We had Blu Dot Interiors stage our booth at the Ottawa Home & Design Show. From the beginning, Badr was extremely easy to work with, closely consulting with us as to what the function of our booth should be and incorporating our ideas of how to promote various things at the show. She helped make our first booth in Ottawa comfortable and inviting. I look forward to working with Badr again.

Rosemary in OTTAWA
Rosemary in OTTAWA
1 review OTTAWA, ON

Update and refurnish living room, dining room, and repaint

Blu Dot Interiors was highly recommended to us by a friend, and for good reason! We met with its proprietor, Badr, and immediately felt comfortable with her. She was willing and able to work with our budget, our plans, and our existing structure. She accompanied us on many a shopping trip and was always patient, insightful, and well prepared. She also helped us finalize our decisions. All in all, not only do we feel that did we saved time and money in using Blu Dot Interior, we also had the opportunity to work with a friendly, personable, and resourceful professional.

Violet Taylor in ORL
Violet Taylor in ORL
1 review ORL, ON

Living Room, Library, Entrance, Hallway. Purchase of Lighting, Furniture, Art Work & Accessories.

Badr first walked into my house on June 11, 2010. Within a few short weeks she turned a previous very expensive decorating disaster, which resembled a jam-packed furniture store, into the most amazing place I have ever seen.

Due to my compromised health, I am unable to drive and experience great difficulty in walking. Consequently, Badr took it upon herself to always pick me up at my door, take me shopping and bring me back home again. She assisted me in so many ways during our trips, even to the extent of lowering her vehicle so that I could climb in and out with ease.

Badr knew the best stores to visit and she found many outstanding and unique pieces of furniture, lighting fixtures and accessories at very affordable prices; she also implemented into her design, many items already in my possession. Badr skillfully transformed my drab "furniture store" into a spectacular beautiful home; she even turned my boring brass fireplace into a work of art.

I recently invited a friend of mine, who annually attends "open house" tours of exceptional homes, to drop in to see me. She came with her husband, both being aware of my previous problems (they had visited me many times to try to help me solve the dilemma without success). They walked from one area to the next in total disbelief saying that they hardly recognized the place. My friend stated that of all the houses she had viewed over the years, none could compare to my new dream home.

Badr is an amazing individual who has incredible skills in her chosen career. She is a wonderful humanitarian who portrays compassion, kindness, patience and is utterly dedicated to the people for whom she works.

Violet Taylor

More about Blu Dot Interiors

blu Dot interiors first opened our doors to clients' homes in 2005. Since then, we've guided our clients through many diverse and exciting projects: From completing home renovations, to dressing up windows with beautiful custom drapes, to staging countless homes with Real Estate Agents and clients to make that all-important difference when selling your home.

We adore creating an environment for our clients that makes them love the space they live in. We deliver to each of our clients a custom service that's designed specifically for them, their families and their surroundings.