Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

120 Nebo Road, Unit 2 Hamilton ON L8W 2E4
Owner/Manager
Zeljka Burazin [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Burlington  >  Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

John Butler in Oakville

Excellent workmanship - very neat and professional. We are very pleased with the competitive price. Have taken a annual service contract. Look forward to a long relationship. Thanks to Andrew.

Job Price

Hi John, thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. All the best, Craig Goettler, General Manager.

Clyde in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I had 2 young guys come to do the job. They were excellent and knowledgeable and taught me and explained EVERYTHING along the way. Awesome job and I will ONLY use BOONSTRA again. Great job guys

Job Price

Thanks for the great review Clyde! All the best, Craig Goettler, General Manager.

Dave in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Our furnace failed over the winter. We had several quotes to replace it. Boonstra was the most expensive of the 3 but seemed to me to offer the best service and quality of installation to justify the higher price. We also chose to have our AC replaced as well as the unit was dated. I am pleased to say that the difference in the quality of hearing levels is significant over our previous furnace and that the employees I dealt with including Tyler their sales rep, Joe who did the install and Lewis & Brent who cleaned our ducts (also a very worthwhile service from
This company) were all professional, knowledgable, and a pleasure to have in our home. We would definitely recommend Boonstra for your HVAC needs.

Job Price

Thanks for the fantastic review Dave! All the best, Craig Goettler, General Manager.

Robert in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I am pleased to report that Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning is an excellent company to have into my home and maintain my heating and cooling needs. From making appointments, to the technicians and follow up afterwards has always been an easy and unobtrusive experience with excellent results. Thank you.

A special thank you to Luis, the technician, who is very courteous and knowledgeable and professional. He was able to answer all my questions.

Job Price

Hi Robert, you are very welcome. Thanks for the opportunity to serve you and for posting this great review. All the best, Craig Goettler, General Manager.

Karolyn  from Stoney Creek
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

We had another company come to clean our ducts, and as a result we ended up with a noise in our blower motor. I called Boonstra, and from the first call, to the quick scheduling of the service call to the technician, and the order of the part, and the replacement part repair booking the entire experience was AMAZING. I will never use anyone else for the service. In this day and age service like this is hard to find. What a great example of what the customer service should be. You truly are the experts.

Job Price

Hi Karolyn, thanks for the kind words! We are pleased we were able to help. All the best, Craig Goettler, General Manager.

M&P Stoney Creek in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

We had our annual service call and were told due a crack in our heater core the tech had to shut our furnace down. Needles to say no heat in February is never a good thing. We had a sales rep out the same night to quote us on an entirely new system. He was courteous, knowledgeable and didn't pressure us to make a decision. We were given all our options and the pros and cons of each. Scott was at our house until 11PM finalizing details, and the Boonstra crew showed up at 8AM the next morning to get us up and running. The crew were polite, able and willing to answer any questions, and covered our floor to ensure the in and out with the equipment wouldn't leave a mess. I would highly recommend this company

Job Price

Thank you so much for the recommendation and the great review! All the best, Craig Goettler, General Manager.

Sean W from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Service is great, tech in and out in no time. My only issue is there flat rate pricing that they do not disclose until they are ready to repair. I paid over a $1000 for a $100 part and less then 2 hours of labour. Same repair was quoted at $500 by another Time and Material HVAC tech from a different company. I believe they should be disclosing their pricing model before booking the service call.

Job Price

Sean, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Please feel free to call me at 289-684-1839 to discuss this further. All the best, Craig Goettler, General Manager.

D from Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Pleasant, courteous, and informative... Luis explained what he was doing and offered suggestions to improve the efficiency of the furnace. He reported the results of his tests and encouraged questions.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the great review! Luis is a tremendous asset to the team, I will pass along your compliments. All the best, Craig Goettler, General Manager.

Lori in Oakville

Always excellent service but probably not a good idea to make people have to write a story, some people such as myself don't have that much to say so I

Job Price

Hi Lori, thanks for the great review! Yes, unfortunately the system requires a minimum amount of words. We appreciate you taking the time to post this review though. All the best this holiday season, Craig Goettler, General Manager.

2 reviews Burlington, ON

A Boonstra Heating and AC technician arrived on time this morning after a courtesy call advising me that he was on his way. He was polite and pleasant and even wore covers on his shoes to protect my floors. What impressed me the most is that he was very knowledgeable and took the time to educate me as to how to maintain my furnace and humidifier in between service calls. I was so impressed with the quality of service and the caring of this wonderful representative of Boonstra. It seems so rare to see this level of commitment. What a wonderful experience, made my day!

Job Price

Thanks for the review of our business. Our technicians are great at what they do and we are proud to have them on our team. All the best, Craig Goettler, General Manager.

More about Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning started in 1961 as a one-man operation out of the basement of Clarence Boonstra’s home on Algonquin Street. Shortly there after Clarence purchased the current location across the road. From its meager yet ambitious beginnings, the company has become one of the largest heating and ...