Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Service maintenance

Service Technician came on time and serviced air and heating, he replaced part under warranty. Zero cost Good service from Technician and Boonstra. I would recommend this company for Heating and Air

Thank you so much for the terrific review and recommendation for Boonstra Heating & Air Conditioning!

Furnace repair

They offer thorough advice with minimal pressure to inform you on you realistic options to maintaining a consistently temperate home. I just got a quote on a new furnace as my current one is dying. They will refund my inspection fee if I move forward.

Thank you for taking time to leave Boonstra such a positive review!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Replacement furnace and air conditioner

My 18 year old furnace broken down 4 days ago. Boonstra tech came and suggested that I replace both as it would be at least 1200 dollars to fix current furnace. Sales person came the same day. Prices where a bit inflated but he garenteed professional installation. The techs showed up 1 hour and 45 minutes late with no phone call to advise me of this. The 2 techs were younger and had no customer service/ people skills. They did not introduce them self's and when I joked that they were late one of them said "well we had to come from Brampton" . They also left the job without saying good bye or asking if I had an questions.
The installation did not look professionally done. Thing we're things not sealed right. Air conditioner was left on the brakes without anything bolting it down. I contacted the sales person and the manager all they said was they would come back and look at it! Not I have to take more time off . I would not recommend this company.

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with us. I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please contact me directly, Lindsay Coston-Operations Supervisor 905-518-6542. Thank you.

Service

We tried to Install a Honeywell Lyric thermostat controller and it didn’t work. Scott came in - he was courteous and informative and diagnosed the situation quickly. He outlined our options. After he fixed it, he reviewed what he did as well. Great job!

Thank you for posting such a positive review for our technician Scott!

MERRILL in Ancaster
MERRILL in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

Duct Cleaning

The duct cleaning was included in the cost of the new furnace and Air Conditioning unit. The duct cleaning was done by Chris and Garrett 2 days after the furnace and A/C unit were installed. The work was done in the winter when there was lots of snow to track into my house (with hardwood floors). Chris and Garrett were very professional; wore booties to cover their shoes; put down a carpet runner over all floors; and cleaned up everything including putting furniture back in place at the end. It was the most thorough duct cleaning I have ever had.

Thank you Merril for the terrific review on the duct cleaning services provided by our technicians Chris & Gary. Here at Boonstra we are very proud of our Hepa-intellivac duct cleaning system.

Burlington

Arrived promptly, service thorough, clean , friendly.
This advises how work was and there are no further comments requied
To support Boonstra service, will continue to rely on their service for our home comfort needs.

Thank you for posting such a positive review for Boonstra and for continuing to put your trust in us!

Furnace maintenance.

The technician arrived as promised and carried out the scheduled maintenance on our furnace. He alerted us to a problem with a part and replaced it right away. Thank you!

We appreciate the positive review Boonstra and our technician....Thank you so much!

Rod Moore from Oakville
Rod Moore from Oakville
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Furnace Maintanence

Louis has been taking care of our furnace & air conditioner for many years now. He knows our system inside out, and we find him to be very knowledgeable and trustworthy! He always presents the options when necessary, and explains what needs to be done and why. These are the reasons we always ask for Louis when we book an appointment.

Thank you Rod for the wonderful review for our technician Luis! It's great to hear that Luis has made each visit a positive one.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Yearly maint.

Yearly service . Tech arrived about 40 min after alert call from Boonstra. Found tech friendly and courteous, used boot slippers and completed service in about 40 minutes. Very happy with Boonstra and have been so for 6 years.

Thank you for taking time to give Boonstra Heating & Air Conditioning such a great review. We appreciate you putting your trust in Boonstra for over 6 years.

Brian in Burlington
Brian in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hot Water Tank Replacement

My hot water tank recently ruptured and leaked all over my basement floor, on the coldest night of the winter. I called Boonstra and they sent a technician over almost immediately to tell me that the tank was cracked and needed replacement. They made special efforts to send over a sales person immediately the next morning to discuss my options. Following that, they went out of their way to make sure my tank was replaced that very day so that I was out of hot water for as little time as possible. All of the staff members (Jordan, Brent and Brock) were friendly and courteous, took the time to explain everything in detail and answered all my questions. The installers worked overtime into the evening to make sure I had hot water by that night.

I was very very pleased with the service I received and would highly recommend this company without hesitation.

Thank you Brian for the perfect review for Boonstra Heating & Air Conditioning as well as Jordan, Brent & Brock. We appreciate you recommending us 'without hesitation'.

More about Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning started in 1961 as a one-man operation out of the basement of Clarence Boonstra’s home on Algonquin Street. Shortly there after Clarence purchased the current location across the road. From its meager yet ambitious beginnings, the company has become one of the largest heating and air conditioning contractors in southern Ontario.
To provide customers with efficient service, the name Boonstra’s Heating and Air Conditioning is represented by a whole fleet of certified & trained customer service representatives, service technicians and installation technicians. We have had the privilege of having many repeat customers over the years like Donald Wall – “This is the third new furnace we’ve had installed in each of our homes. You do very good work and service – all very nice people we’ve met. Thanks”
We dedicate ourselves to exceeding our customer’s expectations in providing the highest standard of satisfaction. We believe in partnership with customers and employees which are built on our values and beliefs. We enjoy stability and growth by achieving excellence through our skilled, professional people. We secure our reputation as the best in the industry through our commitment to the customer. We are the local company to serve you!