SIS Exterior Renovations (S.I.S.)

3517 64 Avenue S.E. Calgary AB T2C 1N3
Siding
SIS Exterior Renovations (S.I.S.)

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for SIS Exterior Renovations (S.I.S.)

Elizabeth McLennan from Calgary
Elizabeth McLennan from Calgary

replacement windows

Over the past few years, I have had all the windows in my town house condominium. I've noticed a huge difference in the comfort of my home. Leo has been great as have Malcolm and the installation crew. When other home owners have asked for a recommendation for a window replacement contractor, I have happily passed on SIS's - and Leo's - name. Thanks guys for the great service and a great product. Elizabeth

Thank you Elizabeth, we appreciate your comments. Between Leo and Malcolm, they have a tremendous amount of experience and a vast amount of knowledge. Both Leo and Malcolm will be pleased to know that you are happy with their work.

Rhonda in Calgary
Rhonda in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Windows & Patio Door Replaced

I was quite impressed with SIS from start to finish. Leo, the reno consultant was prompt and answered all my questions. Megan, the job coordinator, put a rush on my order to accommodate my schedule. Don and Tanner, the installers, were a great team, working virtually non-stop throughout the day to complete the job on time. They were efficient, professional, and it was apparent that they took pride in their work. My neighbours & parents have already asked for a business card. I would not hesitate to recommend SIS to anyone.

Rhonda, thank you for choosing S.I.S. for your exterior renovation project! We appreciate your business.

Jack Morrison in Calgary
Jack Morrison in Calgary

Initially, siding on our home. Ultimately, siding, insulation and extras

We were very fortunate to locate S.I.S. through a google search for siding companies in Calgary. We had already received other quotes for the work of siding our home, however, the quote from S.I.S. was significantly lower. Despite this, as we were to discover, their high quality of workmanship was exceptional.

After removing the old siding S.I.S's on-site team discovered old stucco which had to be removed. A new contract calling for this extra work plus previously undetected weather damage to our garage was prepared. Again, the quote for this extended contract was very reasonable.

As a bottom line we are completely satisfied with S.I.S. and their entire team including office staff, on-site work crew and contract personnel.

Jack, thank you very much for your kind words. Our aim is to always treat our customers homes as if they were our own. Thank you for choosing S.I.S. for your renovation.

David Lunn in Calgary
David Lunn in Calgary

Windows purchased and installed

The product choices were clearly explained and shown to us in the showroom (Jody R). The timing of 4-5 weeks for manufacturing and scheduling an installation date was timely. The installers arrived on time and installation (Larry and Gordon) was done expertly. We would recommend SIS Calgary without reservation.

Thank you very much David for your remarks. We appreciate you choosing us to complete your home renovation project! Thank you for your business.

borickp
borickp
1 review CALGARY, AB

Window replacement of the whole house total of 22 windows icluding patio door

I am very pleased with SIS products and service. The crew is very professional, prompt, well mannered and good workmanship. I will not hesitate to anyone I know. Thank you.

Dear Borick, thank you very much for your comments. We work with only the most experienced and professional crews that are able to complete a wide variety of projects.

Kathleen in Strathcona
Kathleen in Strathcona

Portatec Exterior Door

Assisted Review

Joel (the Reno Consultant) was very helpful and offered alternative suggestions when the initial door I wanted wasn't available. His suggestions and options were great. I will tell my neighbors and friends about S.I.S. when asked.

Thank you Kathleen. Yes, we are Calgary's only Portatec Door dealer. Portatec offers a beautiful premier door product that comes prefinished in over 27 paint colours.

Don in Varsity
Don in Varsity

Window replacement

I needed to replace windows with blown seals which were fogging up. SIS offered a very competitive price and their personnel both in sales and installation were prompt, courteous and professional. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Don for the information you have provided. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Canada Day long weekend!

Heather in Ramsay
Heather in Ramsay

Install new windows

SIS installed new windows throughout my 100 year-old home--the new windows are functional but similar to the design of the old windows so that the character of the home was maintained-sales and installation staff were knowledgeable, courteous, and provided the services when they said they would--I'm extremely happy with all aspects of their service and would not hesitate to recommend SIS!

Hi Heather, thank you for your comments. We are happy that we were able to complete the renovation to your satisfaction. Happy Canada Day!

Doug - Montgomery
Doug - Montgomery

Windows / Doors / Siding

There workmanship was first quality. SIS preformed the services as described, on time and on budget. One small issue arising after work completed was promptly handled. Extremely satisfied with there work will and have recommended them to others.

Thank you Doug, we really do appreciate your comments.

More about SIS Exterior Renovations (S.I.S.)

SIS Exterior Renovations is celebrating 26 years serving Calgary, Okotoks and surrounding communities! We specialize in professional, quality exterior renovations including vinyl windows, metal clad windows and wood windows replacements; steel doors, fiberglass doors and wood doors replacements; vinyl siding and James Hardie fiber cement siding replacements; soffit, fascia and eaves trough; roofing replacements; and stucco, stone, brick and roll shutters. Please note that S.I.S. is an "Elite Preferred Installer" of James Hardie siding products. From single family homes to multi-family condominiums and apartment buildings, no renovation is too small or too large for our expertise and superior workmanship.

Siding
Residential window replacements (North Star Windows), door replacements (North Star and Portatec Doors), siding (including James Hardie and vinyl siding - Royal, Kaycan and Mitten), soffit, fascia, stone, stucco (Adex), roll shutters (Talius) and wood framing.
Exterior renovations, including windows, doors, siding, stone, stucco, soffit, fascia replacement and roll shutters installation, wood framing of additions, single and multi family homes and commercial buildings.
North Star Windows and Doors, Portatec Doors, Talius Roll Shutters, S.I.S. is an Elite Preferred installer of James Hardie siding products. Royal, Kaycan and Mitten siding.
Wide selection of styles. Our Portatec Doors come prefinished.
Complete Exterior Renovations Specialists, Exterior remodeling & finishing, wood framing additions.
1991
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque or Cash
The City of Calgary Business License, Government of Alberta License.
Window Wise Certified Dealer, Calgary Region Home Builders Association, RenoMark Renovator
$600.00 +