HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Movers Moving Toronto

Reviews for Movers Moving Toronto

Geoff from UltimateToronto.com
2 reviews East York, ON

What I liked about these guys was their honesty, something rare in the moving industry today. I got a flat rate I was happy with based on the items I had. They told me upfront what their extra fees could potentially be, then sent me an email about them, then directed me to the website page where the extra fees were spelled out, should they be incurred. In other words, there were no surprises. Money was also not asked for until the job was complete to my satisfaction. Honesty goes a long way with me, would use these guys again.

Geoff in Mississauga

These guys were great - they gave me a flat-rate price that included all the things other movers charged on top of an hourly rate. Tax, labour, fuel and traveling time was included in the flat-rate price Movers Moving Toronto gave me. The two movers I got were fast, careful and friendly. I have already recommended them to friends.

James, Whitby
4 reviews East York, ON

Movers Moving Toronto did an exceptional job with our move. It was just my girlfriend and I moving from 1 apartment in East York to another in Yorkville. The 2 men I got for $150 showed up on time, were very fast, careful of my fragile items and protected my boxes and furniture in the rain with plastic. Furniture was padded in the van for extra protection, and items were unloaded fast - but carefully, which was key. Totally worth the price and tip! RECOMMENDED.

More about Movers Moving Toronto