Impressive Cabinet Refacing Ltd

Cabinetry & Millwork
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Calgary  >  Impressive Cabinet Refacing Ltd

Review for Impressive Cabinet Refacing Ltd

Natasha, Calgary
Natasha, Calgary

1990's OAK Cabinet Refacing

I hired Marco and Ed to reface my kitchen cabinets. They were on budget, on time and TIDY everyday of the project. They were also in and out in three days! I had a few other quotes from companies that seemed ridiculous and I was really happy I chose them. They even made a few kitchen suggestions on things that I had not thought of. i.e. pot pan drawers, moving the microwave above stove etc. I hired these guys again for a second time at another new house and was happy with the work there too.

More about Impressive Cabinet Refacing Ltd

We enjoy working with each one of our clients. We take great pride in our product and installations. Let us help you fall in love with your Ktichen all over again.