Green Stream Environmental, Inc.

Asbestos & Lead Removal
216 Rivermede Rd. Unit 10 Vaughan ON L4K
Asbestos & Lead Removal
Green Stream Environmental, Inc.

Best of 2011 winnerBest of 2011winner

Reviews for Green Stream Environmental, Inc.

J. Luna from Oakville
J. Luna from Oakville

Excellent Job on Mold Removal

GreenStream came right on time, explained what they were going to do, built a nice enclosure to ensure quarantine the area, did not damage any walls or furniture bringing their equipment in, and removed the mold. They cleaned up their work area beautifully as well. Found out that this company does work for school boards in southwest Ontario which was a huge bonus for me - means you can trust their work, especially since they have been vetted by several school boards!

Beatrice in
Beatrice in
0 reviews Penetanguishene, ON

Asbestos removal

Highly recommend this company! Not only was the quote 30K lower for a larger scope, the scope increased but they kept the original quote, stayed on time, on budget, and left the site CLEAN!! Manny was a pleasure to deal with and I would be happy to speak to anyone who needs any further information.

M.C. in Vaughan
M.C. in Vaughan

Exceptional work on both our cottage and home

A few weeks before my family was supposed to move into the cottage for the summer while we complete a significant house renovation, we found flooding had resulted in a very mouldy basement. Gilbert drove 2.5hrs to assess it, and the GreenStream crew completed the work in 5 days, precisely when they said they would, allowing my family to move up there on time so that our long-planned house renovation could start on time.
Then in the first week of the house renovations, asbestos was found unexpectedly, and again Gilbert and the GreenStream team came to our aide. They rearranged their crews and worked extra hard (over the weekend!) to complete the remediation and minimize the impact to our renovation schedule.
GreenStream have done an excellent job for us twice (both unplanned) within a short period of time. They were extremely competent at the remediation work and very professional to deal with. I trust them and would recommend them for any mould or asbestos removal. Big thanks from our family to GreenStream family for saving our cottage and our renovation!
M.C.
Bolton, Ontario

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Exceptional service, careful and professional work and good prices

I was extremely impressed by the careful work, great customer service and fair pricing that GreenStream provided. Their asbestos removal was extremely fast, remarkable clean and thorough and for a price that was very fair. Both management of the company and the team that they sent were nice people to deal with all around, I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Louis D.
Louis D.

Professional-Honest-Affordable

Greenstream Environmental recently removed asbestos surrounding two pipes in the furnace room of my home. Two workers did this hazardous job with total professionalism, efficiency, cleanliness, and courtesy. And, the price was far below other quotes I had received when shopping around. The company owner, Manny, is a pleasure to talk to on the phone. He makes you feel how much he cares about your needs. I highly recommend this company for asbestos removal.

Olivia in York
Olivia in York

Nothing but the best

They came highly recommended, and the recommendation was solid. Professionals from start to end, diligent and immaculate in their work. This is my first experience in dealing with mould in a home. These guys are top notch. They knew how to effectively, get at, and fix, the problem in a highly professional way. They explained what they were going to do, and then they did it. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Dan-o
Dan-o

Basement Renovation

We hired Greenstream to remove the popcorn ceiling in our basement as part of a major renovation. They showed up precisely on time, and were very well organized, with plenty of staff to get the work done. In fact, the work was completed FASTER than we had expected. At the end, the place was SPOTLESS and exactly as we left it.

On the first day, Ighor, the project manager, came to our house the morning work started to just make sure everything got off on the right foot. Made us feel like our project was important, and Ighor was the kind of person that makes everyone immediately feel at ease.

Overall, Greenstream made this process seamless, well organized and prompt, and we would not hesitate to recommend them for future work.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Vermiculite Removal

GreenStream was so helpful. We required special services to get rid of potentially hazardous attic insulation. They worked with our timeline, assisted us in moving some furniture and personal items, completed the task on time and on budget according to the quote. They left our home clean and tidy.
I would recommend them.

Green Stream Environmental - Asbestos Removal

Green Stream was fantastic to work with. They were prompt with their responses, their consultations and their quotes. Their quotes were great as they were based on unit costs, so there were no surprises.

On the day of removal, the team arrived early and was friendly, professional and patient with any and all questions. They remained this way throughout the day. They checked every location to ensure that all of the asbestos was removed. At the end of each removal, they were very vigilant with clean up and ensuring that nothing escaped their notice.

Ensuring our knowledge about any extra work and associated costs was excellent.

Would not hesitate to commend them.

Kathy
Kathy
1 review London, ON

BASEMENT

I contacted Manny from GreenStream Environmental regarding some issues in our basement. He drove all the way from Toronto to Mono on a Sunday to help me and my 76 year-old father. He is very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Not only did he answer all of my questions - he gave me a better understanding of what is going on in our basement and provided me with a plan of action. He is honest (tells it like it is) and has integrity. He is someone I definitely would trust when conducting business. Thank you so much Manny, my father and I are truly grateful for your help and for giving us peace of mind.

More about Green Stream Environmental, Inc.

Asbestos Removal, Lead Removal & Mold Detection & Removal

Green Stream Environmental Inc. is one of the leading Asbestos Removal Contractors in Toronto, GTA and Ontario. Based in Toronto, we specialize in the Inspection and Remediation of Asbestos for a variety of residential, commercial and industrial property issues, both hazardous and non-hazardous.

Certified - We are certified by The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) - the only certification recognized by North American adjusters in cases of ‘mould’ and ‘water damage’. Our technicians are accredited and hold the following IICRC designations:

* WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
* AST – Applied Structural Drying Technician
* AMRT – Applied Microbial Remediation Technician

Trusted - GreenStream Environmental Inc. is fully licensed and insured, holding $2 million dollars of general liability insurance coverage, $2 million dollars of environmental pollution insurance coverage and WSIB coverage.

Also, to avoid any conflict of interest and provide you with unbiased results, we employ 3rd party testing and remediation consulting firms to verify and confirm all findings.

24/7/365 Emergency Service - Professional remediation contractors, we’re trained to deal with emergencies, able to diagnose the source of the problem, and remediate it quickly and efficiently.

Discrete – Discretion and privacy are guaranteed. We use unmarked vehicles and our technicians do not wear uniforms when visiting your property. Rest assured that your environmental issue will be handled without attracting undue attention.