Green Stream Environmental, Inc.

Asbestos & Lead Removal
216 Rivermede Rd. Unit 10 Vaughan ON L4K
Asbestos & Lead Removal
Green Stream Environmental, Inc.

Best of 2011 winnerBest of 2011winner

Reviews for Green Stream Environmental, Inc.

wglak in Markham
wglak in Markham

Asbestos removal

From my original talk to Manny to my last conversation with Jose I realized what a truly honest professional company they are. Ighor help me correct another company terrible work and I would strongly recommend this company because if I had originally used them to do my asbestos abatement I would have saved myself alot of grief.
Thanks for all your help

Carroll in Toronto
Carroll in Toronto

Tile Removal 9 x 9

Green Stream is so easy to work with to secure a quote, professional service, high quality work, and efficient. The supervisor arrived to the job site early, technicians completed the work beyond my expectations, ahead of schedule and left the area neater than they found it. The fees were very competitively priced and exactly what was quoted. I would recommend that anyone in need of this service call Green Stream.

Marta, please send a big thank you to Gilbert, Ighor, and the two Technicians for an exceptional job well done. It was a great pleasure working with such a professional company. I will highly recommend you to others.

Carroll,
Thank you for the feedback, and I have passed along your feedback and email to the crew that performed your project.
Regards, Manny

Joy in Scarborough
Joy in Scarborough

Absestos removal

Greenstream was great to work with! They were professional, friendly, organized and even showed up to the property on the day of early. They really bent over backwards to get the job done. I would 100% recommend them and use them again if the need were to arise.

Joy,
Thank you for the feedback. It is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Manny

Removed asbestos

I had them come in to remove the asbestos from my vents. The gentleman came with two young girls, They were very nice and efficient. I was very happy that they came in and go straight to work and were out in only a couple of hours. They put things back if they had to move them and cleaned up nicely.

Nino in Richmond Hill
Nino in Richmond Hill

Asbestos removal

I needed to have very old asbestos pipe wrap removed. I got three three quotes and found GreenStream's to be the best price for the same work. Upon approving the clear and concise quote, I was quickly scheduled in for the next day!

The on-site team arrived on-time and quickly assessed the area and found more asbestos pipe wrap than I anticipated. After giving them the go-ahead, they set-up their 'orange tent world' and started the job of removing the pipe wrap. The team cleaned any signs of asbestos such that it seemed there was never any to begin with. They took all affected material and left the area cleaner than before.

I thank GreenStream for delivering excellent service and peace of mind.

Evolution in Toronto
Evolution in Toronto

Abestos removal

We have used Greenstream several times. They have provided timely and professional service. When they leave the site everything is spotless. We would not hesitate to use them again for any type of remediation services.

Luigi from Mississauga
Luigi from Mississauga

Asbestos and Mould Removal

We purchased an older home and prior to commencing some reno work we had an air quality test completed and our popcorn ceiling tested for Asbestos. Unfortunately the popcorn ceiling tested positive for Asbestos and Mould was found along one wall in our basement. Manny & Gilbert from GreenStream was recommended to us by the company whom completed our tests, they were outstanding. We dealt with Manny for the initial Mould removal and Gilbert for the Asbestos removal they were both very knowledgeable, professional and made the process very easy and stress-free. After the completion of both jobs our home was left very clean and you couldn't even tell they were there. We definitely would use them again and recommend them to anyone in need of there services. Thanks Manny and Gilbert!

Joe in Angus
Joe in Angus
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Gutting house and asbestos removal

Manny and Gilbert along with their team were all great to deal with and I would recommend them anytime. They were professional, on time and did a very good job of removing vermiculite asbestos from my property. This also included them gutting my house down to the bare walls and removing all materials. I had initially started this project on my own and once I found the vermiculite, I stopped the project and called in the professionals to take care of this worrisome problem. GreenStream Environmental not only gave me piece of mind, they also completed my initial task in a much shorter time period then I would have been able to do.

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Asbestos Removal

Manny was very knowledgeable and provided a very fair quote for the removal of the asbestos wrap, board, mud and flooring at my house. He brought two teams to remove the asbestos and completed the work in only one day. When I inspected his work, the work was done very professionally but they had not completely cleaned up after themselves in the kitchen where they had used some items. I called Manny and let him know and he came over right away to ensure that I satisfied. The removal was done perfectly, the cleanup of the basement and main floor areas was done perfectly and Manny resolved my issue with the cleanup of the kitchen. I'm very satisfied with the work and very impressed with Manny's commitment to customer service. No complaints here.

More about Green Stream Environmental, Inc.

Asbestos Removal, Lead Removal & Mold Detection & Removal

Green Stream Environmental Inc. is one of the leading Asbestos Removal Contractors in Toronto, GTA and Ontario. Based in Toronto, we specialize in the Inspection and Remediation of Asbestos for a variety of residential, commercial and industrial property issues, both hazardous and non-hazardous.

Certified - We are certified by The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) - the only certification recognized by North American adjusters in cases of ‘mould’ and ‘water damage’. Our technicians are accredited and hold the following IICRC designations:

* WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
* AST – Applied Structural Drying Technician
* AMRT – Applied Microbial Remediation Technician

Trusted - GreenStream Environmental Inc. is fully licensed and insured, holding $2 million dollars of general liability insurance coverage, $2 million dollars of environmental pollution insurance coverage and WSIB coverage.

Also, to avoid any conflict of interest and provide you with unbiased results, we employ 3rd party testing and remediation consulting firms to verify and confirm all findings.

24/7/365 Emergency Service - Professional remediation contractors, we’re trained to deal with emergencies, able to diagnose the source of the problem, and remediate it quickly and efficiently.

Discrete – Discretion and privacy are guaranteed. We use unmarked vehicles and our technicians do not wear uniforms when visiting your property. Rest assured that your environmental issue will be handled without attracting undue attention.