Backbreakers

Brampton ON L6W0A8

Reviews for Backbreakers

Rebecca
Rebecca

Vent, new wall, wall repair.

I had a few minor, tricky things I needed done. I needed a vent installed through a wall and ceiling for a new location for my dryer. I also needed a wall repaired and a small trap door installed after upgrading my electrical panel.
The first quote I got from another handyman was astronomically high and they suggested I vent my dryer though a shower vent (which I thought would be a terrible idea). Although tricky, Perry was able to figure out a much better solution that would not cause problems in the long term for a MUCH more reasonable price. The drywall that he put up and repaired looked better than what was originally there.
He did a fantastic job, he's honest, trustworthy, and is our go to from now on for any future work we need done.

Thank you so much for these kind words. It is my absolute pleasure to be able to come up with solutions others seem to miss. I also believe in honest pricing for honest work. Thanks again, Rebecca.

Mary in Mississauga
Mary in Mississauga

Cabling/Wiring

Perry was referred to me through someone at work. I was told he would do the job and I would not have any complaints. That person was correct! I spoke to Perry about some work I wanted done, he came and gave me an estimate then booked a day & time to work on my house. He arrived on time, explained everything he was doing, was very professional and in the end did not leave a mess!! Perry was great! He is polite, honest and shows what a true professional is all about. Perry will be receiving a call from me the next time we need something done.

Hi Mary and Brian,
Thanks for your review and the opportunity to work on your beautiful house. I'm glad to hear that you're satisfied with all the work and I'm looking forward to working on any project you may have for me in the future.

Best regards
Perry M

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Painting, plumbing, electrical

My real estate agent found Backbreakers through our local Benjamin Moore when I needed someone to paint my new condo. Perry has been great and done a lot more than painting at my place, including fixing plumbing, moving lights in my kitchen, mounting my flat screen and some other small work. His attention to detail and incredible service, and very fair rate, is the reason I have been happy to recommend him to my friends and coworkers.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Sean. I hope you're enjoying your condo and all the work that was done in it. I'll be calling you to get the color numbers from your walls as I think they were amazing. Many thanks for your referrals. Perry M

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Perry was recommended to me from a friend who was having some work done at their home, and I'm glad he did. I was looking to have a bathroom that was highly customized (ie. built-in speakers), and it only made him and his team more interested. He gave useful feedback, came with me to whichever stores to help select the best materials and find places where I can get everything for the lowest price. He definately gave the personal touch and made me feel that he was as excited about the bathroom as I was. I was planning on renovating the rest of my condo, and I definately will be using Perry's services.

Many thanks for your review, Peter. I think your bathroom was the best one I've done to date. I couldn't get enough of those speakers and your massage/rain shower was out of this world. I'm sure you're putting all of those features to good use. Always a pleasure and hope to hear from you soon in regards to other renovations. Perry M

Marc in Etobicoke
Marc in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Built walk-in closet with costum shelves and closet organizer, reinforced wall and mounted 42" TV on wall (hiding wires behind wall), painted 17 foot walls (livingroom), painted bedroom, metal staircase, kitchen, bathroom (including ceilings, trim) and ca

Perry is the owner of Backbreakers. He is polite, personable, trustworthy (gave him keys to my house) and pays very close attention to detail. His work is of the highest quality. You can trust his opinion and he is open to making changes or corrections. He is creative and has excellent ideas. His building abilities surpassed my expectations and his painting skills are top notch (amazing at cutting). I will be calling Backbreakers in the future. My place looks amazing! Thanks Perry/Backbreakers!

Thank Marc for your review and sorry for taking this long to respond to it.
I enjoy all the custom projects but I especially enjoy "guy's" projects, and yours truly stuck in my head. I hope you're enjoying your place but especially your t-shirt bars in the closet. I can't wait until I install some in my own. What an amazing idea!

Best regards
Perry M

More about Backbreakers

DUE TO A LONG-TERM CONTRACT BACKBREAKERS IS CURRENTLY COMMITED TO, ONLY WEEKEND/ PART-TIME SERVICES ARE BEING OFFERED AT THE MOMENT. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CONTINUED INTEREST WITH BACKBREAKERS.