Browne's Contracting

647-210-1368
Toronto
Toronto
M5S

I was very happy with the work Mike performed around the house. He preferred to come by to give me a quote so that we could discuss the areas of concern I had. In addition, he found multiple areas that I did not catch, so I was grateful for that. My main concern was the materials he was going to use and his experience with older homes. Through our discussions, I learned quite a bit and with his attentive eye, he outlined tuck pointing projects done prior to my house and what was good and bad practices. I had other quotes and his was reasonable, moreover, sounded like he was really proud in his craft and wanted to do really good job for me. While Mike was performing the tuck pointing, he explained to me every little detail involved and allowed me to review his work as he progressed. He did an amazing job to tool and blend the motar with the existing brick – I couldn’t be any happier. I’m glad I hired him because I doubt I would have gotten this level of customer service with a larger company.

Thank you Evan.Brownes Contracting