Loonie Bins

93 Cynthia Rd Toronto ON M6N 2P8
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  Loonie Bins

Reviews for Loonie Bins

40 Yard Bins

Renovating my house - I need a number of bins. Unfortunately their truck broke down and I just couldn't depend on them.

They are great if you need a cheap bin and don't really care when it gets moved - but if you need it moved because you are on a schedule, then it might be best to look elsewhere.

Maggie Dias from Toronto
Maggie Dias from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Disposal Bin

I'd like to quickly say, I am a Real Estate Agent and with the line of work that I do it is very common that I need the services of a Disposal Bin Company. Since I have connected with Davie, I have only good things to say about this company. They are super reliable, very proficient in the work they do and I can always count on this company.. even on the shortest of notice. There prices are very reasonable. So far in all my experiences with these companies, they're the best price for the best service. I wont use anyone else. Tks Davie

More about Loonie Bins

Loonie Bins can supply a garbage bin that will be suitable and convenient for any type of commercial or household renovation, construction or clean-up job. From 4, 6, 12, 14, and 20 cubic yard capacity, our bins are driveway friendly, and our courteous driver will put it right where you ...