Haskett Enterprise

Reviews for Haskett Enterprise

Rochelle in Brampton
Rochelle in Brampton

Interlocking Pathway

We had our interlocking pathway done by the owner, Gord Haskett, and had taken several estimates from other contractors. Haskett Enterprise was the most competitive price and was able complete the job sooner than the other companies. He was extremely professional and worked around my schedule. He also laid the old patio stones and made a walkway at the side of our house. He worked over 14 hours in one day to complete the job. My neighbours were so impressed with his work ethic and the finished product that they hired him to do their walkway! Gord was very helpful with designing the layout and he found a way to give us what we wanted within our budget. The pathway looks amazing and it gives our house excellent curb appeal!

Dave in Brampton
Dave in Brampton

reshingle and landscape

The jobs were done very profressionally. Job site was tidy at all times. The property was left spotless. I was pleased that during the roofing job, my wifes flowers were untouched. I definitely will have more work done by Gord in the future. THANKS Gord