Magic air duct cleaning inc

Duct Cleaning
Mississauga ON L5V3C5
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Mississauga  >  Magic air duct cleaning inc

Reviews for Magic air duct cleaning inc

Burlington,Ontario
Burlington,Ontario

Ducts and Furnace cleanning

We called to get our Duct cleaning this November 2011, the house cleanning was done in less that 25 min,( a 2 story semi) I did not inspect the work done before they had left( since we gave them a second chance in correcting past bad experience )so I payed when I saw them going and proceeded to check the vents,. In the main floor when I removed the grill found a srew ,( signs it was not done )walking next down to the basement ,were there are two ceiling vents , both blocked with towels to direct the flow elsewere in the house, in one of them I found the towels inside , it was atached to the ceiling with a small screw to avoid from falling and hurt by accients the baby when playing,they woudnt uncrew anything they said, but they did so on the furnace. A large Air return was also left without cleanning,even so this was left open and exposed for them to facilitate it's cleanning .After few phone calls to get this corrected, they hang uo on me and would not honered their writting 100% guarantee,unless , I was told ,we paid for their fuel.

jklk in Richmond hill
jklk in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

"Magic" Air Duct Cleaning Inc.

Yes, it is the cheapest duct cleaning you can find in the GTA. By the way, they are located in Burlington, ON, so no early morning appointments. But, I was disappointed that they backed their truck up to our garage (it was raining) and let the fumes permeate our home for 45 minutes. The carbon monoxide alarms were BLASTING while my kids waited on the deck in their raingear. No apologies, just "it happens sometimes". I asked them to move the truck so the exhaust wouldn't point into the garage, but they wouldn't. And they blamed me for not turning off the alarms and that they had to work with this piercing noise that they caused. (I did try, but since the air was thick with gas, it just turned on again. I wasn't about to disconnect any wiring). He said that if I'm concerned I can check myself in at the hospital. I was flabbergasted by his rudeness.
I agree with the others who posted. Customer service is not their concern. I checked the vents, not perfectly clean. But there was residue all over my furniture and floors around the vents, so I guess they did do something. Not a very clean job. They were also 20 minutes late. They blamed it on the traffic - it was an 11am appointment.

Michelle in Kitchener
Michelle in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Duct Cleaning

I booked Magic Air Duct Cleaning weeks in advance for a specific day that I booked off work to have home services done. The day of the service the technician called to say that the motor died and they would not be able to clean my ducts. He apologized and said someone would call to re-book. I explained that I had taken off work and asked if there was another truck who could come out on the same day. He said no and they they would throw in a free dryer duct cleaning to make up for the inconvenience. It's been 3 days and no call to rebook. I have since booked PowerVac who I have used in the past and should have never strayed from to come clean my ducts. Customer Service is definately not important to Magic.

Christine in Mississauga
Christine in Mississauga

Air duct cleaning

Two workers came to clean the ducts, furnace and air conditioner. They only spent 20 minutes total for everything. Later, when I checked the return vent, it was filthy. I called for them to return and finish the job. They were 3 hours late for the appointment. David (the "professional" cleaner) was incredibly rude. He actually took his hose, blew all the dust from the return vent back into the house, saying "see, it's clean". When I pointed out all the dust he continued yelling at me, cutting me off and saying it was "one speck of dust". When either my mother or I tried to speak, he would turn on the loud hose so that we couldn't be heard! He refused to apologize afterward. Overall, this was the worse experience I've ever had with any service provider