1 800 Got Junk? Vancouver Downtown

Anita Macphee from North Vancouver
Anita Macphee from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

clean up before our move from our home of 40 years

I was pleased with the service I received. The staff were on time as promised, friendly and very efficient and did a very good job cleaning up when they were finished the job.Thank you all very much. They also followed up on the service I received. A great experience.

Betti Wong from Vancouver
Betti Wong from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Service

The service I received was really great and it was a stress free and a very positive experience. The price I was quoted was very fair for everything that was removed from my house and I did not have do anything. The guys were so efficient and accommodating and it was much quicker and easier than I imagined. They were awesome and I have already recommended you to a friend. Thanks KR and David!

More about 1 800 Got Junk? Vancouver Downtown

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full service junk removal company which can take away almost any material we can fit in our trucks, without you ever lifting a finger.
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Vancouver?