1-800-Got Junk? - Vancouver Downtown

#305 460 Nanaimo St. Vancouver BC V5L 4W3
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Vancouver  >  1-800-Got Junk? - Vancouver Downtown

Reviews for 1-800-Got Junk? - Vancouver Downtown

Lydia in Vancouver
Lydia in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Quick and easy to work with

1-800-GOT-JUNK was super helpful in removing the items from my parents old home. It was super easy to work with them, and like their slogan says, it literally was "point and it will disappear" . They got every last thing out of the house that needed to be thrown away and their kind and caring customer service and hard work really shone through at the end of it all. I would definitely use them again when I need to dispose of anything I can't easily do. Thank you for all your help!!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Hoarder

A relative passed away and we had to deal with the house. Turns out she was a bit of a hoarder. 1800GOTJUNK? came quickly and were fully prepared to deal with this situation. The workers were friendly and professional - they even swept the area at the end!

Karly in North vancouver
Karly in North vancouver
11 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Junk Removal

I was moving out and had lots of extra stuff that really didn't deserve to go to the Salvation Army, etc. Working with these guys was great, basically just point at what you want gone and they'll take it. They'll also recycle whatever they can to keep it out of the landfill. Thanks guys!

Brenda from TSAWWASSEN
Brenda from TSAWWASSEN
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Service

They were on time, hard working, did a great job, we were very happy with their service. Overall very happy with the service, they are an environmentally conscious company as what they could recycle, they made sure to got the products to the appropriate location. I would highly recommend them for anyone for personal or business purposes.

Perry Edwards from North Vancouver
Perry Edwards from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Junk Removal

We hired 1-800-Got Junk to remove a full truckload of debris from our newly renovated home (carpet, underlay, scrap lumber and metal, broken concrete chunks and miscellaneous rubbish). The crew arrived right on time with a clean and suitable truck; their uniforms were clean (not an easy feat in their business) and they were eager to get to work. They viewed the waiting material, explained their pricing and provided an estimate. They proceeded to completely fill their truck, making an immediate significant improvement in the look of our property. The service is not cheap, but neither is the quality of their service. We were very pleased with the job.

Lynn from North Vancouver
Lynn from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Junk removal

We had to clean out a family members place in a short period of time. Got Junk set it up for the next day, confirmed before coming and arrived on time, loaded everything quickly and efficiently. Both men were very polite and helpful. They even vacuumed the room once everything was out. I would highly recommend this company when you have something to get rid of. They also sort recyclables from junk!

Marie from Duncan
Marie from Duncan
1 review Duncan, BC

Removing junk

I was super happy with this service. Two friendly guys arrived on time, quoted me what I thought was quite a good price & then cleared out all my junk. When they were almost finished, they noticed some wood I still had & they offered to take that too! They even cleaned up a bit of garbage that had gotten blown into my fence. These guys were awesome!

Jim Diana from North  Vancouver
Jim Diana from North Vancouver
5 reviews North Vancouver, BC

junk removal

Nothing is a problem with these folks. The staff is always courteous and helpful. When they arrive, they assess the situation and then give you a quote based on the amount of junk they will haul away. They are always right on and sometimes even less than the quote. I've used this company 4 times now, and it's usually same day service. I wouldn't use anyone else. They are the most trustworthy and the most professional.

Angela Wheelock from Vancouver
Angela Wheelock from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Got Junk

Got Junk came right away and took away our broken freezer. I was able to make an appointment online. Overall, professional, friendly service. I would definitely use Got Junk again or recommend them to a friend. Great company!

wendy
wendy
7 reviews Surrey, BC

Junk removal

I was very pleased when they showed up at the time they said they would. They were quick and efficient even with moving an older VERY heavy big screen TV from the upstairs . I was afraid they might have a hard time taking it down the stairs but they did it with easy. They also took alot of other smaller things . I was very grateful not to have to do this all myself.

More about 1-800-Got Junk? - Vancouver Downtown

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full service junk removal company which can take away almost any material we can fit in our trucks, without you ever lifting a finger.
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Vancouver?