Luc Crawford Design Planning

Reviews for Luc Crawford Design Planning

Carmela De Leo in Nepean
Carmela De Leo in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Full Gut and renovation of kitchen and two bathrooms

Thank you Luc Crawford design for giving me my dream home. From the moment I met Luc I knew we would get a long. He provided a wonderful plan for my renovation with a gorgeous timeless approach. From the start of the project until the end, we had great communication and great progress. The finished result is much more than I could ever ask for. I want to commend Luc and his employees for the quality of service and work put into my residence. Contractors will always cause many problems on site but the firm was great to take care of these for me. All that matters now is every time I walk into my home I get to see the beautiful transformation from what was the most terrible home on the block- to the most beautiful home that I get to live in!
Best. Carmela D

Rachel Barfoot in Ottawa
Rachel Barfoot in Ottawa

Kitchen reno nightmare

I hired them to do my dream kitchen which turned into a nightmare. One year after they've started the project it is still not done until now, (April 2016-present). Emailed them several time to set up a meeting of when are they going to finished the project but they never address that request. Now I am left with unfinished kitchen, drawers being the wrong sizes, lighting on the ceiling cove is not yet done, wooden floor still not finished etc,front door closet is still unfinished. The list goes on. I just hope that they will not victimized other client anymore. Please think twice in hiring this company!!

Ceilidh from Ottawa
Ceilidh from Ottawa

Main floor decorating/furniture

I hired Luc and his former partner to design and decorate my 1920's home based on a recommendation from a colleague. It appears that he has only one style and one paint colour - cookie cutter! If you want your home to look like everyone else's he's done fine. He is incredibly disrespectful and arrogant!! Within minutes of being in my home he was slagging off other clients - by name!! He has no regard for budget or for the needs / preferences of his clients. I fired him before the truly awful could happen.

Shannon  from Ottawa
Shannon from Ottawa

Home Renovation

Horrible experience!! We hired Luc to renovate and decorate almost half of our new home, and we had nothing but issues. His company is extremely disorganized and poorly run (I had to take it upon myself to do the majority of paperwork as our bills were frequently wrong)
Not only that, but the product quality is terrible. We had new flooring put down which is now cracking, and the stain on our hardwood floors is starting to peel off. The problem is that his resolution to these issues is to just send over a "handyman" to "fix" the problems here and there. These handymen don't seem qualified to properly do the job.
The flooring that was layed in our front foyer was not laid properly, so the only way to have it fixed is to have it ripped out and redone! (As per a couple of second opinions we had) This company hires contractors who aren't capable of doing the job properly.
We also spent a lot of money on furniture, many pieces of which are already starting to break. Multiple pieces of furniture arrived to our house damaged, which resulted in having to either send the items back, or have a "handyman" repair the items!
Basically, everything from the organization of the company, to the contractors, and the quality of the product is awful. In hindsight, we wish we had never, ever spent a penny on this company!

Fuad Miah from Ottawa
Fuad Miah from Ottawa

Kitchen

Excellent design sense. My kitchen was 10 years old with traditional style. I wanted modernize my kitchen. Luc completely converted and renovated my kitchen in to exactly what I wanted. Fell in love with my kitchen. Recommend to everyone.

Monique in ottawa
Monique in ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Consultation on the family room

We wanted to do redecorate the existing family room. Luc helped us with furniture placement and colour. Luc was suggesting designs for different areas and how to do add ons and built-ins, such as a built-in bookshelf. He even provided advice on window coverings. We were very happy with our consultation.

Maureen in Kanata
Maureen in Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

bedroom makeover

I came in to discuss how to renovate a bedroom for young grandchildren. I am redoing the paint, curtains, rug, bedding etc. He provided me with ideas that I had not even considered - e.g. painting the ceiling for contrast, putting in crown moldings. He also confirmed many of the ideas that I had considered as well. He was very helpful and provided information beyond what I had sought advice o . Highly recommended. I enjoyed the design consultation immensely.

More about Luc Crawford Design Planning

Luc Crawford Design Planning is a leading Ottawa firm bringing upscale interior design to the masses, serving everyone from large corporate clients and developers to new homeowners and young families. We offer the full gamut of interior design services to residential and corporate clients, developers, and the hospitality industry. These ...