Arctic Breeze Heating And Air Conditioning

Arctic Breeze in Pickering
Arctic Breeze in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

A/C, Furnace installation

The last time we had no heat, we called Arctic Breeze. They fixed our furnace at a reasonable price. We explained our past situations and they money we have spent over the years. We were unsure of the age and efficiently of our furnace and wanted to know our options. The Tech was knowlegable and gave us his opinion and recommendations. We ended up upgrading our furnace from a mid efficiency to a high efficiency and changed our A/C unit due to age. We couldn't be happier.The Techs we courtious and professional. I would use and recommend Arctic Breeze again.

TThompson in Markham
TThompson in Markham

AC sales and installation

Sash provided a quote for sales and installation service. It wasn't the cheapest quote we received, but definitely seemed to be the most comprehensive.

Service was excellent.
Installation team were prompt and professional.

Nothing but positive things to say about Arctic Breeze... highly recommended

Mike
Mike
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Air Conditionong

Over the last few years i've purchased 3 AC's and a built in Humidifier from this company. Overall, great prices and professional installation. I would recommend the Lennox brand over anything else. A couple minor issues, but were taken care of promptly. Would recommend, and buy from again.

Tonia from Ajax
Tonia from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

AC installation

The installer showed up at the wrong house to begin with. When I looked at the product he brought it was not what I ordered, I called the store and Sach got very upset when I advised him that I want the product I ordered and not what the installer brought. They provided the correct AC unit.
At the end of the installation, I asked about the invoice, manual and incentive programs, the installer advised me to call the store. The next day I get a call from the store about getting an AC installed, I told the gentleman he was already at my house yesterday and installed the AC.
I called the store and spoke to Sach about the invoice, manual and rebate. He became very upset and told me in all his years in business no one's every inquired about getting a manual and an invoice. I told him I found a copy of my bill outside in the rain with all my personal info and credit card details on it, and he did not seem to care. I told him I was going to file a complaint and he said to go right ahead.
I would never recommend this company to anyone, stay far away, no matter the deal.

Krista from Ajax
Krista from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Furnace Installation

We are thrilled with our furnace installation. Sach, the owner, gave us an at home quote within 24 hours and the installers (Cory? and co.) were quick, professional, and did a great job. They didn't upsell and recommended the most economical but best furnace for our square footage. I totally recommend them to anyone considering a new furnace.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Pickering?