Double Diamond Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Double Diamond Duct Cleaning

Sarah in Bowmanville
Sarah in Bowmanville

Duct Cleaning

Today we had our ducts cleaned in our home. The gentleman were kind and professional and showed lots of respect for my home. They showed up on time and explained themselves thoroughly! I would highly recommend them to others and use them again in the future.

glad to hear your experience with our company was a postive one, thank you for your business and review

Ornette in Ajax
Ornette in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Duct cleaning

My ducts hadn't been cleaned for over 10 years and on a recommendation from a friend I called this company. They arrived on time, were very courteous and professional. They provided excellent service. The build up of dust and dirt over the years was substantial but they cleaned it thoroughly, a job well done. I will definitely use this company again and recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you Ornette for the review and your business.

james and heather  in Uxbridge
james and heather in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

duct cleaning

Today we had two gentlemen from double diamond duct cleaning come to our house and clean our ducts .Mike and kyle where very professional and polite . Mike took the time to show me how the job is done and answered all my questions. I would recommend them to anyone and will have them return in future for next cleaning when required .Thanks again Mike and Kyle for a job very well done .

Thank you James and Heather.

Juliet B in Bowmanville
Juliet B in Bowmanville

Duct Cleaning

Mike from Double Diamond Duct Cleaning did an exceptional job! He provided us with before and after view and also pictures of the work. Mike was very professional, efficient and took pride in his work. I would highly recommend this company, so much better that any company I have used in the past. Thank you!!! Juliet B

Thank you Juliet.

Twobitz.  in Bowmanville
Twobitz. in Bowmanville

Service in oshawa

Wonderful timely service. Attention to detail. Quick and efficient. They were able to accommodate our request for service even sooner than anticipated. Would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a professional level of service. We selected them as recommended by neighbours down the street who had also used them.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Paul in Newcastle
Paul in Newcastle
1 review Newcastle, ON

Duct Cleaning

This company provides top notch service. I really appreciated how Mike explained what he was doing each step of the way. He showed me the inside of the ductwork before and after. Mike is a professional and its obvious he knows his work very well.
He cleaned 17 registers within an hour and made sure that there was no mess left in the house.
Great job.

Thank you Paul.

Lindsay in Durham
Lindsay in Durham

Excellent Service

The two gentleman who came out earlier this year were fabulous. So professional, entirely transparent about the process and very thorough. I feel terrible I'm so delayed in writing this as I've forgotten their names, one I believe was Mike. I've never had ducts cleaned before but immediately after having them done we notice a much improved air difference in our home. Would highly recommend this company again. I honestly can't recall what I paid for the service, so the $100 above isn't accurate but this site requires something in that field.

thank you for your business and review! our quality work and transparency while doing the job is what sets our company from the rest thanks again

Henry in Ajax
Henry in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Duct Cleaning Service

Mike and Kyle of DoubleDiamond Duct Cleaning where very efficient Professional and courteous in dealing with my business. They worked fast and explain every step of the job done in my house. Thank you.

thank you for your business and postive review. we pride ourselves on the quality of work we provide our customers

Bill Hall in Ajax
Bill Hall in Ajax
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Duct Cleaning

After years of hesitation, my husband & I finally made a decision to have our furnace & air conditioning ducts cleaned. Our reluctance to have our ducts cleaned stemmed from several horror stories which we had heard of from television shows to some of our friends who had experienced less than satisfactory results. Mike & Kyle did not disappoint!!! Mike explained & walked us through the whole process as he & Kyle performed their duties. My only disappointment was that I had waited far too long to get this job done. I have already mentioned this team to some of my neighbours & friends who need the job done. Thank you so much for a job well done Mike & Kyle!!!

very happy to hear your experience with our company didnt disappoint! We pride ourselves on the quality of work we provide for our customers. thank you for your business

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Full house duct cleaning and rebalancing of vents.

Mike and Kyle came out today to clean my ducts. Amazing service. Polite and efficient. They even went the extra mile to help show me each step and figure out how to rebalance my vents. (Balancer adjuster was broken). I can and will recommend double diamond any chance I get.

Thank you for your business and the review.

More about Double Diamond Duct Cleaning

Double Diamond Air Duct Cleaning has been successfully operating for 18 years and serves the Durham region, GTA and surrounding areas. We handle all aspects of residential, commercial and industrial HVAC duct cleaning. From our inception, we have always ensured that quality has been the focal point of our business, building a highly credible reputation for exceptional service throughout the industry. All of our work is performed by highly trained experienced technicians that are put through a rigorous training program before being allowed into the field, thus ensuring nothing but professional service and results coupled with an excellent work ethic and a genuine care & concern for the customers' property. We use state of the art equipment, combined with effective cleaning tactics to attain those optimal results. We pride ourselves in being air system cleaning specialists and a member of the Better Business Bureau with an exceptional A+ rating.

Award Winning Service

Customer satisfaction is extremely important to our success. this becomes evident with a high volume of customers being either repeat clients or referrals. Our customers have shown their satisfaction year after year as we have been voted the Readers Choice Award winner twice as the best air duct cleaners in this category. We use high powered vacuum trucks and state of the art equipment with an effective cleaning process to attain optimal results. Our uniformed technicians are always polite, highly knowledgeable in the indoor air quality industry and are fully insured and bonded to give our customers additional peace of mind. We promise that you will get award winning service, first time, every time. Try us once and you too will be telling your family and friends about our exceptional air duct cleaning service and will never again look for another duct cleaning company.

Proof of Work

Your satisfaction is airtight guaranteed with our indoor air quality control program. We provide a visual or digital camera inspection of the existing air duct conditions with the customer present and after the work has been completed to validate right before your eyes that the duct cleaning process was done to your complete satisfaction. It is important to note that very few companies will offer their customers an inspection service so they can see what the ducts are holding before the work begins, and what they look like after the service is finished. A huge red flag concerning the quality of work they would conduct should go up if the company you are speaking to about air duct cleaning does not provide this very important inspection service. We do it every time, and it's free! Seeing is believing is how we satisfy our customers, and we even offer free photos of your ducts, both before and after, so you know the job has been done right.

We Do Not Telemarket

Double Diamond Air Duct Cleaning does not engage in any form of unsolicited telemarketing practices. We never have, and we never will. We will never use a third party to conduct telemarketing either. If you receive any unsolicited phone offers for air duct cleaning services from anyone claiming to be affiliated with, or employed by Double Diamond Air Duct Cleaning, be forewarned - they are not who they claim to be. Furthermore, we, along with other reputable air duct cleaning firms, are taking steps to eradicate these telemarketers, and appreciate your patience while we work to put and end to these irritating and false practices.