HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Cobourg  >  Double Diamond Duct Cleaning

Jose from Whitby
Jose from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Duct cleaning

Excellent experience, Mike and Kile did a great job. They showed up right on time and went at it very efficiently. They made sure we were aware of what they were doing, showing us the before and after condition of our ducts. We could see they are very good at their job and most importantly proud of what they do.

Christy in Oshawa
Christy in Oshawa

Duct cleaning

Service guy was very kind and explained everything as he went along, showing before and after pictures. We were very happy with the service provided and the outcome. We will be recommending them for sure.

Scott in Markham
Scott in Markham

Very Satisfied

Mike and Kyle were on time, were friendly and professional and worked efficiently. Mike explained each step of the process as he worked and took before and after photos for comparison. Great job!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Duct cleaning

Mike and Kyle came and cleaned my ducts. They were way over due, they showed me before and after and they look way better! Super friendly and professional. Also very helpful, I have a baby and Mike even went out to move my car for me. I will definitely be using them in the future and recommending them to friends and family! Thank you so much to Mike and Kyle for you're amazing work!!!

thejammers in Blackstock
thejammers in Blackstock
1 review Blackstock, ON

Duct Cleaning

Absolutely wonderful experience with Double Diamond Duct Cleaning! Definitely made the right choice of company. Super friendly, very knowledgeable and helpful, show you everything that's going on all through the process. We did the whole nine yards - duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, furnace cleaning and sanitizing. So well worth it!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOUBLE DIAMOND DUCT CLEANING!!

1 review Bowmanville, ON

Excellent sercvice

Mike cleaned the ducts at my mothers house. He provided us with before and after pictures as well as explained every step! Always a pleasure doing business with Mike. Excellent service

Josee
Josee
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent Service, Excellent Price

I am very satisfied with Double Diamond's duct cleaning service. Mike was a true professional. He took the time to explain what he was doing, and showed me the result of his work. I will recommend this service to my friends and family!

blink1342
blink1342

Great service

Mike and his team were super friendly Highly recommended. They were careful to keep our home clean as well. Pricing was comepetitive. he showed us before and after of the Work completed.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Fantastic Service

Mike and Kyle are two very professional and thorough workers. They were extremely transparent with how they conduct their business in cleaning ducts. They involved me in every step of the process, showed be before cleaning and after cleaning, explained their service and filled me in on some of the tricks that some other "professionals" use. Pricing was on par with the quality of their service and I feel like my furnace is working better because of their hard word in cleaning my ducts.

Cheryl in Oshawa
Cheryl in Oshawa

Double Diamond were great

Amazing service! Went above and beyond. Showed me the progress the whole way through. Super nice and professional. Great value for money. Even sang me a song at the end!

More about Double Diamond Duct Cleaning

Double Diamond Air Duct Cleaning has been successfully operating for 18 years and serves the Durham region, GTA and surrounding areas. We handle all aspects of residential, commercial and industrial HVAC duct cleaning. From our inception, we have always ensured that quality has been the focal point of our business, building a highly credible reputation for exceptional service throughout the industry. All of our work is performed by highly trained experienced technicians that are put through a rigorous training program before being allowed into the field, thus ensuring nothing but professional service and results coupled with an excellent work ethic and a genuine care & concern for the customers' property. We use state of the art equipment, combined with effective cleaning tactics to attain those optimal results. We pride ourselves in being air system cleaning specialists and a member of the Better Business Bureau with an exceptional A+ rating.

Award Winning Service

Customer satisfaction is extremely important to our success. this becomes evident with a high volume of customers being either repeat clients or referrals. Our customers have shown their satisfaction year after year as we have been voted the Readers Choice Award winner twice as the best air duct cleaners in this category. We use high powered vacuum trucks and state of the art equipment with an effective cleaning process to attain optimal results. Our uniformed technicians are always polite, highly knowledgeable in the indoor air quality industry and are fully insured and bonded to give our customers additional peace of mind. We promise that you will get award winning service, first time, every time. Try us once and you too will be telling your family and friends about our exceptional air duct cleaning service and will never again look for another duct cleaning company.

Proof of Work

Your satisfaction is airtight guaranteed with our indoor air quality control program. We provide a visual or digital camera inspection of the existing air duct conditions with the customer present and after the work has been completed to validate right before your eyes that the duct cleaning process was done to your complete satisfaction. It is important to note that very few companies will offer their customers an inspection service so they can see what the ducts are holding before the work begins, and what they look like after the service is finished. A huge red flag concerning the quality of work they would conduct should go up if the company you are speaking to about air duct cleaning does not provide this very important inspection service. We do it every time, and it's free! Seeing is believing is how we satisfy our customers, and we even offer free photos of your ducts, both before and after, so you know the job has been done right.

We Do Not Telemarket

Double Diamond Air Duct Cleaning does not engage in any form of unsolicited telemarketing practices. We never have, and we never will. We will never use a third party to conduct telemarketing either. If you receive any unsolicited phone offers for air duct cleaning services from anyone claiming to be affiliated with, or employed by Double Diamond Air Duct Cleaning, be forewarned - they are not who they claim to be. Furthermore, we, along with other reputable air duct cleaning firms, are taking steps to eradicate these telemarketers, and appreciate your patience while we work to put and end to these irritating and false practices.