4 Meadowview Blvd. Bowmanville ON L1C 2H1

Amanda in Oshawa
Amanda in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

I was very impressed by Double Diamond. They were extremely professional. They arrived promptly and did a very thorough job on my ducts. Mike was pleasant and explained as he went along, showing me before and after pictures of my duct cleaning.
I couldn’t be happier with the end result! The price was affordable and well worth the excellent job they did.
I will definitely use Double Diamond again and I highly recommend them to anyone needing their ducts cleaned.

Tracy in Oshawa
Tracy in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Duct cleaning

Jay was professional and friendly. He walked me through the steps and explained everything so I understood. He showed me before pictures of my vents and the after it had all been done. Was very pleased with the company and will 100 percent use them again in the future.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Duct Cleaning, Furnace Fan Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning

We booked Double Diamond after doing some comparative pricing and having seen their vehicle at one of the other townhouses in our condominium complex.

The team (owner plus one other knowledgeable worker) were very helpful and supportive in responding to questions about what was happening (with pictures) at each stage of the process. They were quite comfortable working alongside our dog.

Having the owner of the business (for 30 years) onsite speaks well for its operation and work ethic. They arrived early and the 21 ducts and return vents (10 included in base price) plus the furnace fan and dryer vent cleaning (at addional cost) took a little over 1.5 hours. An interesting process to observe.

A variety of payment methods were offered which was a beneficial option.

This was a service we needed, professionally delivered to complete our 2020 spring cleaning.

pinnockiva in York
pinnockiva in York
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Duct Cleaning

We made an appointment with Double Diamond Duct Cleaning after finding them on Home Stars, reading their positive reviews and seeing their professional website.
I called Mike to make the appointment and had to rebook a few times because of the current situation with the Corona virus. He was very understanding. When we felt comfortable to go ahead with the appointment and also because it was very necessary, he assured me his team is taking all the precautions, by wearing gloves and masks and removing shoes when coming inside.
This made me feel very comfortable and safe.
On the day of our appointment, the team arrived shortly before the scheduled time so they could set up and start right on time.
The whole process took just over an hour and they talked to us explaining what was happening the whole time. We were also shown before and after pictures of the vents, which I appreciated.
I didn't know what to expect in this process but Mike and Jason made my husband and I feel at ease with their professionalism and efficient work and I couldn't be happier with the results.
As soon as the cleaning was over you could feel a big difference in the house and we were both really happy. Thank you Mike and Jason.

TERRY G.
TERRY G.
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Highly recommending!!!

Great service, on time, very friendly, very thorough, the tech. showed my wife and I before and after of the duct. using a mirror. They sprayed disinfectant in the duct work. We are very pleased with Double Diamond and I'm highly recommending them. A+ job!!!

Thank you for Terry for your business and the great review.

MrsMack55 in Bowmanville
MrsMack55 in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Duct Cleaning

Mike was not only on time but a few minutes early! Very friendly, outgoing and professional. It was nice that he was comfortable around my dog as a little bonus!
He kept me informed with regards to where he was in his job and gave me updates along the way with photos.
We've lived here for 3 years and the previous owners/tenants never got the duct work cleaned, so it was 20+ years of mess that was taken care of in less than 2 hours.
Very happy with the service and would recommend

gDubs
gDubs

Excellent service and a job well done! Very trustworthy!

After reading reviews on HomeStars we decided to call Double Diamond Duct Cleaning and we're happy we did.

I spoke with Mike on the phone to schedule the service, and he was very friendly and professional.

The service technicians showed up exactly when I was told to expect them, and they were friendly and approachable the entire time. They told us what they would be doing, were respectful of our home and our cats, and finished the job quickly.

Mike #2 (the service tech) showed us before and after photos of the main trunk and they even replaced the furnace filter and checked the HRV system for us. Over and above. I could feel an improvement in the air quality after they finished.

We knew exactly what to expect with the costs and they came right in at the estimate provided.

There are so many duct cleaning companies that use pressure tactics via telemarketing, so it's hard to know who to trust. I would definitely recommend calling Double Diamond, and we will for sure call them again in the future when it's time for another cleaning.

Jim L in Oshawa
Jim L in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Duct cleaning in house

I was amazed with the service the guys were very professional and easy to talk to, they showed me everything step by step and took the time with me. My house is roughly 50 years old and has never had a duct cleaning like this before. It was worth every cent and I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys great job

Jim Legood

Thank you for your business and the great review Jim.

Duct Cleaning

Mike cleaned the ducts in my 37 year old house. They were never cleaned before and he showed me with photos what was essentially a carpet of dust that has formed in that time. After he cleaned them they were spotless. Mike was on time and professional. I would recommend Double Duct cleaning.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Great Service

I would definitely recommend this company. I requested a quote via the Homestars website and Mike replied within hours by email(and phone) with an estimate which I found to be a fair price. Mike and Kyle came the next day and they were professional, polite and quick. Mike showed me what they were doing as they did it, took pics of inside of vents before and after so I could see the difference. They also cleaned the residue dust near the furnace. Very happy with the service we received. Don't hesitate to use them for your duct cleaning.
Jim (Whitby)

More about Double Diamond Duct Cleaning

Double Diamond Air Duct Cleaning has been successfully operating for 18 years and serves the Durham region, GTA and surrounding areas. We handle all aspects of residential, commercial and industrial HVAC duct cleaning. From our inception, we have always ensured that quality has been the focal point of our business, building a highly credible reputation for exceptional service throughout the industry. All of our work is performed by highly trained experienced technicians that are put through a rigorous training program before being allowed into the field, thus ensuring nothing but professional service and results coupled with an excellent work ethic and a genuine care & concern for the customers' property. We use state of the art equipment, combined with effective cleaning tactics to attain those optimal results. We pride ourselves in being air system cleaning specialists and a member of the Better Business Bureau with an exceptional A+ rating.

Award Winning Service

Customer satisfaction is extremely important to our success. this becomes evident with a high volume of customers being either repeat clients or referrals. Our customers have shown their satisfaction year after year as we have been voted the Readers Choice Award winner twice as the best air duct cleaners in this category. We use high powered vacuum trucks and state of the art equipment with an effective cleaning process to attain optimal results. Our uniformed technicians are always polite, highly knowledgeable in the indoor air quality industry and are fully insured and bonded to give our customers additional peace of mind. We promise that you will get award winning service, first time, every time. Try us once and you too will be telling your family and friends about our exceptional air duct cleaning service and will never again look for another duct cleaning company.

Proof of Work

Your satisfaction is airtight guaranteed with our indoor air quality control program. We provide a visual or digital camera inspection of the existing air duct conditions with the customer present and after the work has been completed to validate right before your eyes that the duct cleaning process was done to your complete satisfaction. It is important to note that very few companies will offer their customers an inspection service so they can see what the ducts are holding before the work begins, and what they look like after the service is finished. A huge red flag concerning the quality of work they would conduct should go up if the company you are speaking to about air duct cleaning does not provide this very important inspection service. We do it every time, and it's free! Seeing is believing is how we satisfy our customers, and we even offer free photos of your ducts, both before and after, so you know the job has been done right.

We Do Not Telemarket

Double Diamond Air Duct Cleaning does not engage in any form of unsolicited telemarketing practices. We never have, and we never will. We will never use a third party to conduct telemarketing either. If you receive any unsolicited phone offers for air duct cleaning services from anyone claiming to be affiliated with, or employed by Double Diamond Air Duct Cleaning, be forewarned - they are not who they claim to be. Furthermore, we, along with other reputable air duct cleaning firms, are taking steps to eradicate these telemarketers, and appreciate your patience while we work to put and end to these irritating and false practices.